Hello, I've been here before!

Lukas Fitzgerald

OOC First Name
David
Hello! I'm David and I've occasionally been on this site in the past. I can't remember any of my character's names at all though so. I know one of them was a goth charms teacher because I guess I was an angsty teenager. Now I spend most of my time making films, acting, writing music, and drinking coffee. My other interests are obscure music and Broadway.

I've always sucked at introduction threads, which is terrible. I feel like this one turned out alright.

Sooo... Hi.

EDIT: I FOUND MY OLD CHARACTER (sorry for caps im just proud of myself for using technology right) His name was David Pike, if any of you remember him at all.

Hi David,

Welcome back to HNZ! I'm glad you found your way back to us, and it's great to hear that things are going well for you. It's sorting time, so feel free to get your new character sorted or transferred!

See you around!

~Cyndi

Hello, David

Welcome to HNZ again! Enjoy the craziness of the site again :D You won't find a better site than this one (I tried ;) and failed). I'm Alex, if you want to plot or just roleplay, I'm just a PM away.

:teehee:
Welcome to the site David! You have the best set of interests there! What kind of films and music do you write/make?

Feel free to PM me with any questions ^_^

Welcome back!

I totally remember you :woot: welcome back, David!! ^_^

Welcome back and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Welcome back David! And nice to meet you. Hope you will like it again here. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back