Hello! I Really Love Harry Potter So Much!!!

Hello!

I'm Alyssa Ysabelle T. Esguerra ^_^ ! But you can call me by my nickname, Alice (short for Alyssa). I'm 14 years old and about to turn 15 on November 18. I'm a Filipino and mixed with other nationalities, Chinese and Spanish - which is from my father side. And I'm only one child of the family but I do have a half-brother from my dad :) . I love to read books and to watch movies especially the Harry Potter ones. Three of my most favorite HP books and movies are, Prisoner of Azkaban, Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows (Well, all of the Harry Potter books and movies are the best and absolutely amazing :wub: ). I'm very much addicted and obsessed with Harry Potter since I was four (Biggest Potterhead really). Speaking of Harry Potter, my favorite ship or Love Team is, Harry and Hermione. They are my favorite Love Teams since I was four until now and sometimes I make a story for my favorite couple everytime when I get bored :wub: .

I'm a music lover too! I love to listen some orchestras such as in Harry Potter Soundtracks and Swan Lake and some rock songs such as Evanescence, Paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars, Avril Lavigne and Adam Lambert. I also absolutely love Greyson Chance, Taylor Swift, One Direction Adele, and Josh Groban. Since I'm a music lover, I used to sing lots of my favorite songs and they are usually rock and sometimes country. I do play guitar and piano also but I still try to master it because I can't hold the other chords on the guitar and can't take the keys with two hands on the piano since I have a very slow hand.

I also love to watch Korean Dramas in TV like, Moon Embracing the Sun and 49 Days. But sorry, I'm not a Kpop lover :( . Aside from Korean Dramas, I love to watch The Lying Game and America's Next Top Model.

Speaking of my favorites, My most favorite actor is Daniel Radcliffe (by the way, I have a crush on him since I was four until now. :wub: ) and my favorite actresses are Emma Watson, Elle Fanning and Nam Gyu Ri.

I hope I could find friends here. Will you? I'm sure it would be great to have lots of new friends ^_^ .

ϟ Alice ϟ

Hey Alice!

Welcome to HNZ. :) We have a lot of members from the Phillipines, so you're in good company here. ^_^

I look forward to seeing you around the board. :)

Heya Alice!

Welcome to HNZ(ed), it's great to meet you and I hope you make plenty of friends here, me included!
You can call me Tenilee, and I just turned 16 ( :woot: ) I'm sure you'll have loads of fun here and I hope I'll see you around sometime so we can have a chat.

~Tenilee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back