Hello Hoggy's New Zealand

Odette Clavelle

Wand
Ash and willow 14 1/2" with core of crushed dragon scales and hair of a unicorn
Hello,

My name is Odette though you can call me Odie. I know my character has my own name not very original but easier for me to remember. I am 22 years old and have rp'd before on other HP sites. I found this one on bebo and it looks fantastic.

Can't wait to begin rping with you all and talking with you in the out of character forums.

Odie

(and before you ask, yes I do happen to have a cat called Garfield ^_^ )

hello and welcome Odie,

you are right the site is fantastic.
If you have any queries about anything make sure to ask our two fantastic admins
Nicolas King and Cecily Rambolt

look forward to rping or chatting with you

Linda

You are to be a Tranfer right? Well Welcome to HNZ and hope you stay long enough to see why it's called Crackwarts :p

Yay! Welcome to HNZ! :hug:

I'm Lexi, incase you ever need me for anything. Hope you have a great time here. :wub:

I'm Beth. Welcome to HNZ.
Becareful of Lexi.. She's a tree eater xD

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hi there Odette. :) I'm glad you stumbled across our little piece heaven. I hope you enjoy your time on here. ^_^
My name is Nick... so that's what you can call me... though it does appear that I've accumulated quite the collection of nicknames from members on here. -_-
As has been stated, I'm one of the Admin here, and if you have any questions/comments/concerns you can just shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out. Otherwise posting in our FAQ or Suggestions forum would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back