Hello, Goedenavond!

Brittany Clarke

OOC First Name
Jamie
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hello everyone!

My name is Jamie and i am sorted in to Slytherin! I am from the netherlands and here because of people that i know. I'm seventeen years old and this is very new, i like to roleplay but on a forum is new for me. I love gifs and photo's so if there is someone who can make a banner for me, i'd love that! I'd like to watch series, specially: Game of thrones, Glee, Pretty little liars and lots of that. I sing and i love music more than anything. I hope to meet some of you, around the world. In holland we say: Tot ziens! Goodbye x

Lots of love,

Jamie

Hey there Jamie!!!

The name's Marga and welcome to HNZ!!!!

Congratulations on getting into Slytherin!! Well, first off, if you want to have someone make a banner or something for you, I can direct you to the Graphics Request section of the board.. :) .. And if you are fairly new to this I can also recommend you to read stuff in our Site Documentation for lots and lots and lots of helpful information to help you around the board.. ^_^

Aside from that, if you have any questions you can ask our friendly Admins and awesome Global Moderators... I can assure you that they are all friendly and helpful people..

Well, you can also shoot me a PM anytime you want for questions, plots, RPs, conversations or anything!! Hope I get the chance to RP with you soon.

</I></COLOR></FONT>
See you around the site and again, Congratulations and Welcome to HNZ!! ^_^ :party: :woot:
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#650335">~Marga
<FONT font="Monaco"><I>
<i>
</i>

Well, Marga has pretty much covered everything!
But, Heyy! I'm Emily, better known as Emzies.
It's very nice to meet you! And a warm welcome to the site.
If you have any questions, concerns or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.

Velkom aan boord! (That's what I would say at work if I flew outside of North America.)

You'll love this place, it's great. Can't recommend a better place to hone your writing skills. And feel free to throw around some more nederlaandst, I'm still learning! Ik spreek een beetje.

Amanda

Thank you all! Nice to meet you.

I have to characters by the way, i love to rpg with all of you:

Brittany Clarke
Fiona Thompson

Amanda: Oh what lovely haha, i can teach you something. But it is a true fact, netherlands is i difficult language. I love this place already,soon i will make a development but i must read all the topics very good, before i do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back