Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I'm Baylie, but most call me bailes or baylie boo. I'm not new to the whole RPing thing.. and I don't really know what to put, so we can just say that if anyone wants to know anything to add me on YIM, because I'm almost completely lost on how to get started on this site. >.<

Welcome to HNZ Baylie!
Well to start off you should probably pm the sorting form to the sorting hat
As well as posting in the Sorting Ceremony

I think the sorting is still open and if so for only a little bit longer :)

Hey there, Baylie. :)

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Nick, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me (and it seems like you do) ;) .
This thread should answer many of your questions and this thread will explain how to be sorted if your character will be a student. :D
Welcome once more, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello Nick and Wednesday =]]

I know my only current question is on Celebs. Is there a celeb wall or something? Or can we just use whoever? I'd like to make a siggy while I still have photoshop up :]]

There is a list of currently being used celebrities here, but it's not mandatory that you don't use any of those. There aren't really policies about playbys etc. :)

welcome,baylie..im jeeyan posting now but if you need rps and any help,kienne and rhianne would be love;y to help you..btw,they are my student accounts..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back