Hello :D

Genevieve Rosewood

OOC First Name
Payal
Hey everyone,

I am Payal and I am a Hindu girl, born and brought up in Dar-es-salaam,Tanzania which is in East Africa. My sister kind of forced me to make a character on this site and swore that I would have fun so I decided to join.I like writing and she thinks that this site will help me improve my skills.

I love reading and try to write sometimes but mostly end up trashing my stories. Im a fan of the Harry Potter series of course and love every thing about the books and think the movies don't live up to the book's reputation. Im also fan of The Hunger Games trilogy,The Twilight Saga, The House of Night Series,Vampire Academy, etc I enjoy movies, series and music both from Bollywood and Hollywood.

So that was all about me, myself and I.

Ciaos :D

Hey there, Payal! Welcome to HNZ and greetings from Canada. ^_^
I hope you enjoy your time on the board - and if you ever need any help with the site (that your sister isn't willing to give you) feel free to send me a PM.

I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Welcome to HNZ Payal!
My name is Jessye! Tanzania, eh? That's really cool! Super glad your sister convinced you to make a character here! We love new members! If you'd ever like to roleplay or anything, please feel free to message me!

♥ Jessye!

Hey!

You definitely made the right choice in joining the site! It will improve your writing loads (if you roleplay with people who write well!)
If you need a helping hand or a friendly (face doesn't seem right here)person to chat to, then don't hesitate to pm me!
Harry Potter is definitely amazing (but I'm sure you can assume that opinion from most on here) and I agree with you about the films! I will forgive you for liking The Twilight Saga though :p
See you around
Kate

Welcome to HNZ Payal! ^_^
I'm Mintzy, and I'm looking forward to RP with you soon!
Feel Free to shoot me a PM whenever you feel like it. I hope you'll enjoy with us! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back