Hello All!

Paige Jacobs

OOC First Name
Kate II
Wand
Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather
Hi, my name is Kate and I found this site awhile ago but I hadn't really found the time to commit until now.

So, probably one of the first things you need to know about me is that computers don't like me very much and I've already run into one problem here already concerning a wrong email address and two accounts and the wrong name blah blah blah, so if someone wouldn't mind helping me out with that I would owe them forever. *EDIT* Never mind, I have PMed an Admin.

Second, I've just seen these great emoticons :woot: <-- this was literally my expression.

So I've never really role played as such before, but here it seems much like writing, which I enjoy doing. If anyone has any tips that would be great and I'm looking forward to exploring here properly.

Hey there Kate! ^_^
I'm Jessye! To get you started you should check out the awesome Site Documentation to help you get started! It has tonnes of useful information for you to lurk! If you have any other questions feel free to contact one of the Global Moderators or Admins as I'm sure they'd love to help!

As for the little situation you have with the two accounts and what not, I'm sure if you PM one of the admins and explain your situation, they could likely help you out and fix the problem.

If you'd ever like to RP or would just like to chat or something, my PM box is always open! Hope you enjoy your time here!

♥ Jessye

Hey there, Kate. :) Welcome to HNZ!

I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm glad you like our emoticons (it's how we draw people in to the site :shifty: you'll never leave us now).
If you need your email changed/fixed up on your second account, just send me a PM and I'll look in to it for you.

I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and stick around for a while (if only for the emoticons ;) ).

See you around the board!

Hey there Kate!

I'm also Kate on the site :p Great name! I'm from England, the land of rain (and recently a little snow!) Where are you from?
Jessye seems to have mentioned pretty much most of it! But feel free to send me a pm and I would love to help with anything ^_^
The emoticons are amazing! That one is one of my favourites as well :wub:
See you around, let me know if you want to roleplay sometime!
Kate (the other one!)

Another Kate!

This is interesting because I am from New Zealand, which also seems to be a land of rain. Even now in summer there is cloud cover as far as the eye can see. <_<

Thank you for all your welcomes so far!

Loving the name change xD
Oooh a New Zealander! I want to go to New Zealand at some point, in my life, along with all the other places I want to go!
I'll stop expanding your welcome topic now! Aha pm me if you need anything
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back