Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
i am going to force myself back into activity little by little. And this will start with the three main people in my box who have nothing happening. The main, number one person that I want role plays for, is Angela. I've been posting all about her for a while, well now she'll be different AGAIN!

Angela is a teen age girl who is constantly stressed. She doesn't have many friends and is confused about everything. I know most of my RP's have died, but that's due to things that I wont let get in the way anymore! I promise. I'm dedicated to Angela being different. She has started running even, which will probably be mentioned in one, if not all of her topics. Damian is her new foster father, and she has been stressed about that. Mostly because he punishes her when she mouths off, or yells at him for holding Kairi. She hates it when people touch her. And she doesn't think he's got a right to, since he's not her father.
So she is who I'm concentrating on, and who the main of this topic is.
For her I need: Friends, a tutor, and someone to constantly tell her the boy she likes is no good (or a best friend xD)

Next I have Tawny, she's second most important. She is my Goblin Character. If Angela hadn't been my first account ever, then she would be most important. Tawny is a sweet, and manipulative little girl (literally, she's only 2'7"). Ever since her run in with Kyouhei she has been a bit different. She has more of a backbone, and is ready to stand up for herself. She will not stop to get what she wants. She will hopefully be a transfers into Hogwarts New Zealand soon! She wants respect most of all, so if you've got any ideas call 555-555-5555. Or just post here!
For her I need a Boyfriend, Friends, and possibly a final; just to have it planned out.

Then there's Lolli. She is also tiny, because she has a pituitary gland disorder. When she's 13 and girls start growing up, this will come in more. But, for now she is a strong willed and confident girl. She needs lots of friends to help her out. She is skilled in Martial arts, dancing, and some gymnastics. Her Foster home is filled with protective children, so people who mess with her, mess with them. She is vegetarian, kind, and a very understanding person. Family is still a sensitive topic, but she would never let that show. She also enjoys sketching her pet spider, or any nature for that matter.
For her I need: Crush, Friends, Someone to be her enemy, and I want to start brainstorming for a final.

I know, these weren't that great. But, please, i need everything for all of these girls.
For me, help me out. There's cookies to the first poster!!
Thanks

xXColeXx

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back