OOC First Name
david
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Stefan was sat in one of his favourite resturant's in London. he was waiting to be seated, he'd been called out of country quickly and hadn't been back very long. he'd decided to come here as he'd missed it while away. as he sat waiting he was reading through his notes from the past few weeks. he wasn't happy about the way things had gone down but that was the nature of his business.

It's been a long time since she met Stefan. The girl went to the restaurant to have dinner and then went home later. meaning. It had taken more time for her to work, but today was finally the day off when she could rest and not relax, if not in a good restaurant. ''Hey, Stefan!'' Becca smiled to him when she see him.

Stefan looked at at the sound of his name and smiled. He hasn't seen becca since before he left. "Hey beca" he said waiving her over. He stood and smiled even more and when he saw how beautiful she looked "what brings you to my favourite resturant*

"I don't disturb you?" Becca was voried about him and mayby he was weiting her girlfriend who was late and Becca don't wanna bothered him. "I have a free day and i wanted go resturant and something eat " Becca answered him with a warm smile and Stefan always was looked so good.

he smiled at her "of course you didnt just waiting on a table." he said " would you care to join me?" he asked secretly hoping shed say yes. he wanted to spend more time with her and get to know her a little better.

She was a little confused and didn't really understand what he meant by that. Becca decided not to think about it and she wanted to rest a bit this evening. ''Of course, i will join with you'' Becca smiled to him.

a waiter came over and told stefan there was a table ready for him buy the window he thanked him and said "this way we got one of the best seats in the house" smiling at becca.

Beca listened to him and she was curios. Why this resturant was so important to him. " Why this resturant is so one of your favorit? It's delicius food?" Beca wanted know a little more ans she hoped that her ask wouldn't be stuped and she was a little nervos.

he chuckled "this restaurant has the best steaks in the city." he said with a smile "i'll always come here when i return from over seas." he looked her over "so, do you have a favorite restaurant here? or is it just the little cafe we met in?" he asked hoping that remembering the little detail would surprise her.

She smiled to listened him and she was remember about steak. Rebeca don't remember when she a long time ago eat steak. "That sounds good. I don't remember, when i eat steak!" Rebeca gave him a warm smile. She hoped next time Stefan woun't be go so long. " I think, i don't have but mayby this resturant would be change my mind !" Beca looked a little araound and atmosfere was so nice here and that was a little sad and here don't be dance, mayby she was to much dreamed? "Oh, you remember? Of, course that is my favorit place" Beca drinked water. She was thnking about vine? But mayby later.

he smiled at her surprise of him rembering the little details "of course i remember." he said taking a sip of his whisky " it was the day we met and im not going to forget that for a while"

''Me to, Stefan!'' Beca asked waiter the red vine and she also make order the meal. Beca today take medium steak with potatoes. Probably, though, the blame was on hunger. She was a little vorie tonight and talk with him and she likes Stefan but she didn't know or something would happen there.

When the waiter came over Stefan order steak and chips. Rare. He looked over at becca and smiled. "So what have you been up too since we last met?" He asked trying to take a interest in her life.

"I was so much painting in my home and worked to. How about you? Where you be so long?" She wanted knkw about Stefan. Becca was interesting about him and she hoped he finaly will be tell her about his job.

he smiled as he listened to her. "me? well ive been away from work. was longer than i hoped." he said to her "but you know how it is they call we go." he took a sip of his drink.

"Yes, i know. I just wanted know you a little better and spend more time with you!" She didn't have say becouse she liked Stefan. He was interesting person. She didn't know what he thinks about her and mayby he don't like the quet girl.

He flashed a grin towards her. "I want to spend some more time with you too." He kept his smile up wondering how she really felt about him. After all he was a curious person by nature

"Realy?" Becca asked him with a smile. She wanted know is this to realy words and mayby Stefan and she would be together. But she didn't know so much about this. Becca started eating and later drinked vine.

"Yes really." He said as he took a bite from his steak and a sip of his drink. He really hoped that maybe one day they might end up together. " so is there anything you want to ask me? " he asked

Rebeca blushed when he says the words. Mayby she was right about her fealings with him. He was something special to her and she didn't understand why. ''Yes! Tell me please about your self and how old are you?'' She wanted know about Stefand and she was curios about him. She right now was 21 years old.

He smiled. "Well there's not a lot to say about myself really I'm a pretty average guy. I'm 33 and work for a figure recovery unit." He told her. He secretly hoped the last part wouldn't scare her away.

She was a little suprise when he sayd he is a little bit oleder then she was. Becca was sad and hoped he wouldn't be afraid and he know what old she have and Becca liked Stefan and she don't wanted lose him. "Oh, i'm 21 years old and i a little bit younger!" She eated the stake and drinked wine.

He smiled as he took a bite of his steak. "Youwouldnt have guessed you where21." He said slightly shocked " go look older "

''Thanks!'' She says Stefan and looked to him with sad eyes. After all she know Stefan is mayby to old for here. He words harts and she no more saying and started eating.

Stefan saw the look in her eyes and realized what he said. "I'm sorry for that last statement I misspoke I meant to say you look older than 21." He suddenly realized how bad his manners and speech had become. " please forgive me. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back