Heeya =D

Lynn N. Horikawa

Hey guys, Laura showed me this site. ^^; I go by Haku, and the character name I signed up under is Lynn Natsumi Horikawa, a.k.a Sumi. She's an existing fourth-year so I'm thinking she might not have a place here. x] She's also a bit young for an animagus, yes, but the books are pretty sparse and who can and can't be one? Ah, I am too rambling in my own thread. D: Hope you don't mind a fair wall of text- if words were bricks I'll as soon as place myself in three wall thick prisons of brick solitude. I love metaphors, don't you? 8D

At any rate, I've already PMed an Admin, and I think an owl character coud be a lot of fun, even if Sumi takes a break. ^^ I love the idea and layout of this site- it's gourgeous and ingenious all in one, and I hope I can find a niche here for myself. =)

Well, an introduction is in order, no? Well, I'm studying two languages and hope to know English, Spanish and Japanese fluently when I grow up ^^ Also I love cats, anime, drawing, dancing and culture. =) I'm from the US and surprisingly, even though I typed this short post out and am interested in studying languages, I'm a hermit little introvert. ;3 The only reason I have friends in person is out of habit.

So yeah! :3 Hi guys xD

Hi Sumi!
Welcome to HNZ, I'm sure you'll settle in in noooo time. Hehe, it says 'in in'. Sorry, I'm waffling, I do that a lot. Especially in SPAM! You should check out spam, it's great for OOC chat, and you seem like that spammer kinda person.
Anyway, welcome to HNZ! I'm sure you'll love it!

Kasey: Thanks ^^ I believe you spelled that right. I do hope I can be friends with everyone =)

Lemina: 8D In in! I love when that happens. XD;Waffling? I liek the term! My tablet's called waffle. xD She says 'Hi'.

ooh, spam. I am totally a spammy person. ;3 In the best way. Thankyou for the welcome, both of you! =D

Natsumi said:
Hey guys, Laura showed me this site. ^^; I go by Haku, and the character name I signed up under is Lynn Natsumi Horikawa, a.k.a Sumi. She's an existing fourth-year so I'm thinking she might not have a place here. x] She's also a bit young for an animagus, yes, but the books are pretty sparse and who can and can't be one? Ah, I am too rambling in my own thread. D: Hope you don't mind a fair wall of text- if words were bricks I'll as soon as place myself in three wall thick prisons of brick solitude. I love metaphors, don't you? 8D

At any rate, I've already PMed an Admin, and I think an owl character coud be a lot of fun, even if Sumi takes a break. ^^ I love the idea and layout of this site- it's gourgeous and ingenious all in one, and I hope I can find a niche here for myself. =)

Well, an introduction is in order, no? Well, I'm studying two languages and hope to know English, Spanish and Japanese fluently when I grow up ^^ Also I love cats, anime, drawing, dancing and culture. =) I'm from the US and surprisingly, even though I typed this short post out and am interested in studying languages, I'm a hermit little introvert. ;3 The only reason I have friends in person is out of habit.

So yeah! :3 Hi guys xD
Welcome to the site Natsumi. It's always great to see new faces and meet new people. :)

Cool to know that you love languages, my plan is to major in Spanish. ^_^

As far as being an Animagus goes, you would first have to talk to an admin about becoming one first, as all powers have to be approved. Unlike being a metamorphmagus being an animagi is not an inborn talent; it is learned. In order for Natsumi to be one she would have to have years of training, and through the Transfiguration Professor too.

In order for Natsumi to be a fourth year she would have to be a transfer student, and she would also have to go through an admin.

:lol: Like I said, welcome to HNZ, and hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Me gusta español. : D ¡Pero, hablo un poquito! D: Mis clase es muy mal; ya estudio el alfabeto. D: Tengo tres años de español también. Me encanta por hablo con tu. ^^

^My attempt at Spanish; apparently I can remember all the big words and none of the little ones, so grammar's prolly off.

Eep, I guess there goes Sumi. xD I have an odd habit of letting my characters debate with me, and I don't think she'll like that much, but she does come from Cali so she might be able to transfer. x] Also I imagine she pursued transfiguration because she's terribly stubborn and obstinate. But yeah, I'll leave it up the the lovely admin; I knew coming in here that I'd have to change her a bit to fit the site's tight standards and such. ^^;

Also, your sigs are awesome 0: Are they pictures of you, or random internet people, or? xD The idea is awesome for knowing what they look like and all : DD

Yo no tengo acentos en mi teclado. Hola, yo soy en espanol tres tambien. El alfabeto? Mi clase esta en revision ahora, pero no estudiamos el alfabeto. Mi clase es muy aburrido pero yo fui a Espana en el verano y yo adoro la idioma. Mucho gusto.

I think I did pretty decently there, lol. Without the accents of course.

I believe all the people in this thread use celebrities for their sigs; I am at least. You think the site has tight standards? I don't think it's too terrible- we just go by the books, for the most part. :lol:

Hope you have fun here.

Well, last time I RPed Harry Potter was on MNI, so it's pretty strict in comparison. ^^; They had vampire/Tonk!morphing/animagi running around and it wasn't pretty. TONS of sues.

Also, I edit all my Spanish in Microsoft word- I have no accents either. ^^; you can change the diccionary to Spanish, and it'll put accents/punctuation in for you 8D

I think I got most of the Spanish portion of your post. :3 Yay me! xD

I'm liking it gewd 8D I PM'd the admin about how much I'd have to change/rewind my existing character, and also about being an owl or something. ^^ I did wait a while, so it's my own dang fault I'm not in the sorting. xD;

But we have nice mods and mature, intelligent people here. : D I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back