Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Dragon Heartstring Core
Nadia was still reeling from having met Freddie Raska in Takarokaro Park. He had been so nice to her. Not to mention he was very good looking. Though she never imagined herself becoming attracted to some one like him. They were so different in so many ways. But she liked the feeling she got when she thought about him. Even though their meeting was brief, she had gotten to know him pretty well. Mostly from her journalistic skills and her observation she was sure. She smiled as she climbed up to the owlery. She had decided a few days ago that she was going to write Freddie a letter, though she had only gotten the time to do so, now.
Dear Freddie,

It was really great meeting you in Takarokaro park a few days ago. Though, if you would believe, I actually read it in the Runes but I didn't think much of it, so it didn't really surprise me. Guess that is kind of hard to believe though huh? But anyway, how has your work been? What have you been up too? That spell you used is making my friends jealous whenever I show them what my shows can do. I have been doing well in my studies. Which is always good. It's always fun to get good grades. I'm sure you would agree?

So what is it you are studying anyway? I know some-one who is studying pediatrics. Are you doing pediatrics? I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadia.
Nadia folded the letter and tied it to her Barn Owls leg. She couldn't wait to get her back, with a letter from Freddie.

For the past few days Freddie Raska had been very busy. He was busy at work and training to become a psychiatrist was tougher than school ever was. There were just so many mental disorders and diseases that had similar symptoms. A few days ago he had diagnosed a little boy with autism. He had expected the boy's mother to ask what she could do to fix him, but she had done just the opposite. She had asked what she could do to make him more comfortable now that she knew what was going on with him. She left with an even stronger love for her son. He thought it was beautiful. He wished his mother had been like that. Freddie stretched out on the couch. It was so comfortable too his back. He had been laying down for about an hour. He deserved the rest. It was Bobby's turn to do all the cleaning anyways. "Who the f*ck is Nadia! Are you dating someone?!" his roommate yelled from the window next to the door. At the sound of the name 'Nadia' he had gotten up and stumbled over to where Bobby was. He hovered over his roommate. Why had Nadia wrote him? Did she need help with schoolwork or something? Bobby had already opened and started to read the letter. Freddie simply snatched the letter from his roommate. "Nosy much?" he said and turned away. He did not know what was wrong with his roommate. He wanted living with Bobby to be fun and best-friend like, but now his roommate was getting controlling, possessive and obsessed with everything Freddie did. It was weird. He went into his room and locked the door. He read the letter and then he got some parchment and started to write a response. </FONT>
Nadia,

I was not at all expecting you to send me a letter. It is like you wanted to surprise me or something! I was never good in Ancient Runes, but it is lovely to know that you do well in the subject. Now, if I need any clarification I know who to go too! Hehe. I have mainly been working, training and stuff. My roommate threw a fit when he saw I received a letter. I am usually not good at approaching people to be friends, so he was worried I had done something illegal and the Ministry was contacting me! It is all good though. Doing well in your studies is always good! I studied like a maniac when I was in school. I became Head Boy because of it.

Psychiatry. I am studying Psychiatry. I am already a Healer, but I still need a few years of training in order to be deemed a official psychiatrist. I do Pediatrics as well as Artifact Accidents. I have not began working as a carer for the residential patients as of yet though. Do you have any plans after you graduate? I find it's always best to know what you want to do. Write back soon!

God bless,
Freddie Raska
<FONT font="Courier New">Freddie attached the letter to the owl's leg and took it to the window so it could fly back to Nadia. He climbed back into his bed so that when Bobby storned in he would already be sleep.

Nadia had decided that she wanted to do something that she hadn;t done in quite a while. She was going to go down to the Great hall and actually have a legitimately proper breakfast. Really the only reason that she hadn't been attending breakfast was because every time she went down there, she would see Koboshi. That poor girl was taking all of this alot harder then Nadia was. She was sure it was because Koboshi was going to be returning to Japan at the end of Graduation and so she would be likely to not even see Tamalia for quie a while. At least until her father saw fit to allow her to return to New Zealand, or to go anywhere really. He was really such a stick in the mud and Nadia really did feel sorry for her. Though at least she had Noboru. Well, Nadia hoped she did. She hadn't seen any letters from him in a while. She just hope everything is okay between them.

She slid into the seat next to one of the other Ravenclaws in her dorm and poured some pumpkin juice into a cup. Suddenly becoming aware that there were a number of Owls flying around in the air. Nadia realised that her own owl was slowly making a descent towards her and she happily held out her hand for the Owl to perch, she smiled at the letter around her leg and quickly pulled it off, handing her owl a lovely treat. She began to open the letter, but at the notice of some intereting looks from her friends, she decided it wuld be better to read the letter in her dorm. There would be no prying eyes to see her excitedness there.

Nadia sat on her bed and tore open the letter. Smiling at its contents before she got out a quill and began writing her response. She hadn't felt quite like this before. If only Tamalia were here. She wanted to tell her everything.

Freddie,

I did not mean to surprise you quite so drastically. In case you were wondering that was never my intention. I just enjoyed our meeting so much, meeting people is such a delight, that I guess I just had to write to you. Though, the letter was really nothing to smile at. Just the boring details of my life I guess. But as long as you are happy, i guess that is all that matters, yes? Ancient Runes has always seemed to come easily for me, though I will admit that I am not as good as I would like to be, don't listen to me when I tell you I am a master. I still have a long way to go, in regards to my training, but I don't think I will continue my training after I Graduate. I don't know, I haven't decided yet. I find it very hard to believe that your room mate thought you had done something illegal. You just don't seem the type. Though that is what they say isn't it. "Fear the obvious?" I think some people just want to make things harder for themselves if you ask me. It is generally why I try to avoid Nay-Sayers. They depress me. Becoming a prefect never really interested me to be honest. I guess after seeing my "brother" (Close enough to be anyway) become really stressed over Prefect and then after becoming Head boy, he sort of amounted to nothing. I guess that kind of put me off of that type of role. Though my Uncle is Prefect, do you remember me speaking about him? I think he wants to become Head boy, that would be interesting, he is rather hyperactive for a fifteen year old. I worry sometimes.

Psychiatry sounds really interesting. That is similar to psychology right? Are they the same thing by chance? Do you know how many more years training you will need to become a Psychiatrist? That way i will know when it is okay fro me to have a breakdown. haha. I'm totally kidding. I never want to go there again. My friend is doing pediatrics and psychology I think. So I guess he works in child psychology. He is really nice. And I'm guessing artifact accidents have something to do with enchanting objects? Am I right? I don't know much about object enchantments, I wasn't very good in Charms. After Graduation I wish to join the members of the Daily Prophet. I do enjoy journalism, being on the Hogwarts Monthly, I think has helped with that alittle. But anyway, write back soon. I do so like hearing from you.

~Nadia

Freddie was agitated. Bobby was been a freaking stalker, and it annoyed Freddie to a point where he actually started to yell. Freddie was a calm man. It was rare when he yelled, but Bobby was just being to much. His roomate had a girlfriend, but he was stalking Freddie instead of paying attention to Vicxen. After all the stalking and work he did to get her, and now he was not even payin attention to her! This made Freddie so irritated.

After overturning a couple of chairs Freddie went in his room to pray. He hated when he got angry like this. He became very destructive and violent to anyone near him. He got on his knees on the side of his bed. At first, he just stayed silent, but he then started to pray. He felt a calming and cool presence come upon him. It made him feel much better. God made him feel better. He had not heard his rommate apparate into his rooom, drop a letter on his bed, and apparate out. Freddie was too focused on his prayer.

When Freddie opened his eyes again he saw the letter. He saw it was from Nadia and giggled. Freddie uickly covered his mouth. What was wrong with him. He was a man. He was not supposed to giggle. Raska shook it off and opened the letter. He had to go to work in a few minutes. He was able to write a lot in a few mintes though.
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Letter said:
Nadia!

I often get very excited over small things. You may think something is small, but I tend to think it's super big and awesome! I am just a very excited guy. :) I guess excitement comes naturally to me like Ancient Runes to you.

I can lend you my Ancient Runes textbook! I actually have several textboooks I used for Ancient Runes at Durmstrang. I believe that Hogwarts New Zealand reduces their work load to accomodate Muggleborns, but that is how I see it. I apologize if it offends you in anyway, Nadia. I did not have a very good experience with muggleborns when I was younger, so they scare me, kind of. Anyways, I think you should pursue Ancient Runes after you graduate. Even if it is like a side hustle. My side hustle is Divination and cooking.

Being a Head Boy was not very stressful for me. I know how to deal with my stress properly. I am not one to complain or whine about things, so the word stress never entered my mind while I was a Prefect or Head Boy. I am just grateful for life. I never intended to be elected Head Boy. I just entered school with the hopes of getting marvelous grades so I could become a Healer. That was almost ruined when I almost went to muggle jail in my sixth year. I have done illegal things before, Nadia. I don't say that to scare you or anything, but if you want to keep contacting me I feel you have to know that. It is not likely I will do anymore illegal things because I have changed drastically since then. :)

Yes. The two are similar. Maybe the next time we see each other I can go into detail with you about their similarities and differences. I will probably be done with my training in two years, maybe? There is a lot they are packing into my head. Um, it is more like calron explosions and broom accidents. There are some other artifact accidents I deal with, but those two are the main ones. I had a breakdown when I was little. It's about the worst thing that happened to me. I felt so broken and cold. It's probably the worst thing a person can feel like after the Unforgiveable curses of course. Sorry, I tend to turn jokes into something serious. My apologies.

The Daily Prophet sounds interesting. I think you will succeed there. I can see it in your future without being a Seer! I am heading off to work now, Nadia! God bless!

-Freddie Raska
<FONT font="Courier New"><COLOR color="Pink"><SIZE size="50">

Nadia was alittle sad. It was the Holidays right now, but Nadia was sad that soon the NEWT exams would be taking up the majority of her time. She sighed as she headed down to the Hogwarts Monthly offices. She wanted to work on something new she was thinking of, atleast until the next issue was due to be released. She sighed and sat her head against the table. She hated the Holidays. Everyone was always so cheerful. She couldn't understand why. Perhaps it was the Christmas aspect. Something she had stopped celebrating since the untimely death of her mother. She sighed. If only she could figure it all out.

However, soon she was disturbed from her thoughts by a familiar sound. It was her owls melodic song. She smiled as she knew the reason it was here. A letter from Freddie. It had taken alittle longer because of the bad weather, but it was here none-the-less and she couldn't have been happier. Next week she would be Heading for the Kaster mansion. She would be able to tell Tamalia all about Freddie then. She could barely contain her excitement as she opened the letter carefully, making sure not to rip it. That would have been so tragic. She smiled at its contents. Freddie was so amazing. He was definitely one of a kind. She loved that.

Reply said:
Freddiekins!

Excitement! That is something I need alittle more of lately. I must say even through your letter I can almost feel your excitement. It's like you somehow managed to imbue your emotions into the letter. Well Done for that! But alas, that last few days for me have been pretty tiring for me. I don't want to burden you with the details, but lets say that I could really do with some R&R. Maybe we can meet up sometime during my time off? You know, catch up? Go to lunch, see a movie. Anything really. I'm sure it would really cheer me up! Something for your consideration anyway. Would it help if i told you I see it in the Runes?

You are right about that reducing the load thing so textbooks would be great, even if just for study. I don't really get offended easily about that. Besides, I don't really know any Muggleborns myself and my mother was muggle, so it really doesn't affect me. Though I am prejudiced to most Pure bloods, because of my previous encounters with them, but I also realise that they are not all the same, so yeah, I can take them or leave them. It doesn't really matter to me. But I do agree with you I guess about me and Ancient Runes. I'm sure I am going to need it at some point in time, considering it is a pre-rec and all. It would be kind of silly to have it as a pre-rec if I wasn't going to need it, right? Good. When we meet up, you can cook for me. It's settled!

I guess stress is just a big factor in my life right now. I was never usually a stress head. I think I just really need to relax and rejuvenate for the exams at the end of the year. Which of course I intend on passing. If they will so let me. The problem is, exams absolutely hate me. I will seriously just walk in and suddenly forget everything I crammed in there. Any pointers? You obviously did well. What's your secret! Though I must say, Freddie, putting a smilie at the end of a sentence really does nothing to soften it. But lucky for you, I believe you and what you say. It never crossed my mind, even for a second that you might do anything illegal. But if you do, let me know so I can come up with an alibi for you. It's pretty easy, my dad taught me how to do it. Just don't ask why.

I had thought they were similar. It makes sense I guess, the two things being in the same field and all. But I would like to know more about it. So when we meet up, I guess we have found our topic of discussion! Atleast we won't be standing like two awkward school children. Though I doubt that would happen. Not with my knack for talking anyway. Otherwise I would have shut up well before now. That I am almost sure of, so it makes some sense to think it up now instead of later, which is something that I of course admire. A valued trait. I don't think that I have ever been in a cauldron explosion or a broom accident. Considering that I don't really do the whole flying thing. Funny coming from a Quidditch loving home, right? My adoptive mother is a squib, but she sure loves atleast watching the others play Quidditch, though I really have no feel for the sport myself.

Thank you Freddie. It really means alot to me. You have no idea how much.

~Nadia

OOCOut of Character:
I was so close to adressing it as Freddie Baby. But I didn't xD

The normally calm and collected Freddie had started to panic. Just a litle bit. He had been hoping that the owl safely delivered Nadi's letter because the wether had been horrible lately. After getting yelled at by Bobby he had stopped worrying. Freddie had been really busy at St. Mungo's. Though he was only a trainee, many patients were requesting him. It made him feel good that he was able to help people out. It had been his dream after all. Sometimes he just wished his dream was not so time consuming. Freddie laid his head down on his desk. He was so sleepy, bu he knew that if he fell asleep on the job his supervisor would yell at him. He was probabl;y one of the most well behaved and smart trainee in St. Mungo's, but that always meant he was held to higher (and more annoying) standards.

Freddie quickly lifted hhis head once the door to his office opened. He pretended to be going over some files. He greeted his supervisor. There was an owl perched on his shoulder. Nadi had sent him a letter! "Raska, this owl came to see you." the man said in a gruff voice. Freddie giggled and hel out his arm for the bird to perch itself on. "Thanks Oke!" he said happily. Nadia's birch perched itself on his arm. Freddie took the letter and the bird flew somewhere within his office. Freddie trusted that the bird would not do anything annoying because he never knew how to properly take care of a pet. Reading Nadia's letters always made him smile. He found her personality to be just so adorable. She was definitely not throwing herself at him like other girls did. He seriously appreciated that. It was nice when a girl had her own life to live just like he did.
Oh Yay! said:
Nadi!

I wish I could have thought of a better nickname for you, but I was not able to! Sorry. I managed to put emotions into the letter? Hm, I guess I am super awesome with words because there is no magic to do that! Hehe. There is nothing to consider! Of course we should meet up! I guess I should start planning out what we are going to do! I am not a boring person, so expect to have a ton of fun! I am thinking of getting another tattoo. What do you think I should get now? Flowers? I have always wanted a flower tattoo, but that would make me look weird, wouldn't it? What's your favorite flower? Mine would have to be a yellow tulip!

You want me to cook for you, Nadi? Okay! The house elves at Durmstrang taught me so much! I know how to make African food, Western food, Middle Eastern food and so much more! Is there anything specific you want me to cook for you? I like African food the best because it is spicy, but it is all up to you what you want me to cook. I might have to kick Bobby out for a little though. He hates when I take over the kitchen! I don't know why though because I am the only on about to cook something edible!

Pointers. I always related what I was learning to something important or semi-important in my life. That made it easy to remember, and I always went for a run a few hours before the tests. Exercise gets your brain working. Or I just wrote down all my notes on my hand in French. I was a good student normally, so they would have expected me to try and cheat. I got away with it pretty easily though. Not that I encourage you to try and cheat or anything. ;) Really? I always thought they did, but oh well. I may tell you more about my bad side later. After we have gotten to know each other an stuff!

Talking is also a good way to ge rid of stress. That's what counseling is supposed to be for, but most counselors now just do it for money which I think is horrible. I doubt that I would look like a school child. I am six feet tall with a bunch of tattoos. If you had been in a broom accident or cauldron explosion you would remember. It is rare that either of those cause memeory loss. Still, don't get into any accidents! I don't want to see you here unless you are coming to give me a hug or something! I love Quidditch. I almost became the captain of the team, but I rejected the offer. I had done some calsulations and my grades would have dropped to an ultimate low if I did become captain. Quidditch is really fun though. My postion on the team was Keeper. I should try and get you on a broom. I think futbol (soccer) is popular around the muggle world. You mostly play with your feet, but I am pretty clumsy, so I think that would be a bad sport for me.

Anytime Nadi! :)

~Freddie Raska​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back