Healing Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
I found out last night, that my Grandpa Ed is really sick. Any of you who know Ed (I think some of you have him on facebook) would know that I'm really close with him. He's practically like my dad since he and my grandma raised me when my parents couldn't. I absolutely love my grandpa. He's my amigo, my buddy, and someone I turn to for almost everything. My grandpa is a fighter though and I kept hoping he was just going to get better like he always does. But I logged on skype this morning to see if there was any news from family that had been to see him about him and they told me that it was probably best if I got ready to start saying my goodbye's.

I don't know what I'd do without my grandpa. So I'm going to be off for a couple of days. I need a couple of days to just rest and relax and stuff. Go visit my grandpa and spend whatever time I can with him. Pray, do something because the more I think about it the upset I get. Maybe everything will work out. Maybe it won't. I have no idea by this point. I just need some time to get myself together.

I'll be back in a few days hopefully. My muse is just tattered. Being on the computer is not what I need right now. I will have my laptop with me so exams can be posted and graded and whatnot, and I can take care of stuff I promised I would do but that is it. Everything else will be put on hold for a few days.

See you all in a few days.
♥ Jessye

Jessye,

I'm sending my best wishes your way. Take as much time as you need.

<3 Mandrake

Jessye,

This was by far the worst news I've heard in a dog's age. Words just cannot... Yeah, I definitely know what it is like, and if you need anyone to talk to, you know where I am, and how to reach me. :hug:
Take as much time as needed, we all understand, and I hope things are going to get better! ♥

Kaitlyn ♥

Jessye,

Take as much time as you need, I know how hard this time is and you need to take time to spend with your Grandpa and your family. If you want to talk or anything you know how to reach me.

Take care,
Pat :hug:

I totally understand how you feel as I was raised by my grandparents and what you just described is my worst nightmare. I'm wishing the very best for your grandpa. Stay strong.

Liam

Take all of the time that you need. I'll send my best wishes to your grandpa, your family and you as you go through this and I truly hope things work out for the best. When a grandparent is sick, it's never an easy thing to deal with. I'm all ears for you if you ever need to chat :console:

Jessye, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Your Grandpa Ed sounds like a great guy. My thoughts are with you and your family. ♥ :hug:

Aww Jessye :( this is sad :hug:

My prayer and thoughts go to you and your family <3

I'm so sorry for you having to go through this Jessyecat, it must be incredibly hard. I wish you all the best, and don't stress about having to come back. Take your time, do what you need to do.
Remember that we are all here for you for anything.

Love you cat :wub:

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you Jessye. I know what it feels like and I'm sorry that it is forced upon you like this. :hug: Take as long as you need, do whatever you have to do and come back to us when you're ready. In the meantime, we'll miss you, and if you ever need support contact some of us. You're a part of the HNZ family, and you'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. :wub:

<3 you Jessye.

Oh my gosh, thank you everyone! It feels really nice to be able to have a place where I have such loving friends and people to talk to if I need it. You all seriously rock my socks off. :r :wub:

Anyways, I'm back!
My grandpa is still pretty sick but he seems to be pulling through! He was awake when I visited today, he even teased me and the nurses a little so I am hoping that this is a good sign.

Thanks again for the prayers everyone! It's really good to be back! I've missed my home away from home waaay too much. :cry:

Welcome back! :hug: :hug: *Squee* :wub:

I'm so glad to hear that, I too hope it's a good sign. ^_^
Glad to have you back!

That's great to hear! I'll keep sending positive thoughts his way ^_^
Glad you're back!! :hug:

:hug: Jessye I have been praying for your grandpa and family. I even had you added to my church's prayer chain. I hope he continues to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back