Healer needs love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mae Owen

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
13' Mahogany with beetle's blood on the core
so, I'm going to take her out ... she's a healer, sweet, understanding, loyal and a helpful person. I want her to have friends, enemies and a love interest.

That wasn't so hard just reply here if your interested ...

I could offer you Theo as an enemy if you like. He is easy to annoy and once he gets angry you kind of with you never met him :D He goes sick and crazy.
Also i can offer Riley smith as a bot friend. He isnt loyal at all and has many girl friends but he is a charmer and he knows how to make a girl feel special and wanted.
I also have brayden hunt up for grabs but im not sure if he is about to go into a relationship or not.

Oh well just tell me if you are interested

Theo - Your fine to be an enemy but how? Mae's a healer

Riley - His fine to be a friend

Brayden - Hmmm ... maybe we can work it out

Theo- he was just raised that way and events in his life made him worse and worse until he is what he is now. I dont think anyone could help him. He wouldnt give anyone the chance xD

Riley- Im sure if she made it clear she wasnt interested in him that way then he would settle for a friend.

Brayden i suppose they could start of as friends first because then if they get close he would be a better boy friend. Kind of like a best friend and a boy friend if you know what i mean. That will just give him time to be with the other girl.

If not then i could just make a new character if you like. I was thinking of making a new one but not to sure atm

I have Daniel Davis. He is twenty ears old, a bit of a joker and like to mess about a bit but he is a generally nice guy. He could be a loe interest or just a friend if you like.

Theo - Enemies it is

Riley - This fine, want to start a thread?

Brayden - A Best friend would be suited for him

Daniel - Love interest sounds fine

Laura - the Brayden thread link is a youtube one

Daniel - Yeah, start the thread, please

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back