Heading Back

Patricia looked at Aiden and didn't realise what spell he was casting but in a matter of seconds her wand came out of nowhere and Aiden give it to her, "Much better. But why do I need it." Not giving Aiden time to respond Patricia looked over at Theodore and give a slight bow, "Why thank you for the complement."

"EVERTE STATUM!" Alyssa shouted as she pulled her wand out and gave if a quick swish and flick. Before everyone's eyes and large and powerful force flew out of her wand and towards Henri and Patricia.

Aiden couldn't help but chuckle and said, "He has a thing for Aly, you'd be a fool to not know that, to bad she doesn't care for him in the least." Aiden smirked coldly to Henri.

Henri felt himself freeze as Alyssa cast the Everte Statum charm. This was a highly advanced charm that not many first years could even preform. Before Henri could do anything the force had nailed him in the gut and knocked him fifteen feet bakwards.

As he skid across the floor Henri's body skid to a halt. To be honest Henri felt as if she had knocked all the air out of his body.

Patricia stared at Alyssa who had been a bit too quiet for a few seconds. She noticed Alyssa move for her wand, Patricia knew that she was about to perform a spell, so Patricia tightened her grip around her wand and when Alyssa shouted the spell Patricia shouted, "PROTEGO!!" Patricia had to admit that it was a strong spell, even with the sheiding charm she lost her balance slightly.

She looked behind her to see that Henri had been flung back against the wall, "Oh no!" She cried. She rushed over to Henri and knelt down beside him, "Are you alright." Patricia said trying to get his arm around her neck. "Right this has gone far enough, do what you like but I'm taking Henri to the hospital wing. Come on Henri." She said trying to lift him.

"Don't ever....underestimate me." Alyssa panted but dropped her wand once she realize how strong of a hit it had made. Alyssa turned to look at Isabella, Aiden and Theo...what would they think of her now that she had actually attacked someone.

Henri lightly shrugged Patricia off from him and pushed himself up to a standing position. Whatever Alyssa had cast it was beyong powerful. Henri felt that he could barely move.

"Fine....you win. I've had enough of this." Henri muttered and placed his wand back into his pocket.

Patricia felt Henri shrug her off, letting him go she saw he was able to stand up, "Henri, you need to go to the hospital wing, you can't be well after been hit by that." She said ignoring Alyssa's last comment.

Aiden was surprised that Aly had did that then looked at her and said, "Wow Aly, your amazing, you have to teach me that some day." Aiden gave her a loving kiss on the forehead and smiled at her.

Alyssa chuckled. She couldn't belive that she had actually manged to use an attack like that. Not to mention have Aiden request that she teach him how to do it. She couldn't even remember how she learned to use it.

"Hehe. We'll see. I'm not sure if I want you running around knowing such a powerful charm." Alyssa teased lightly before she turned towards Patricia and Henri.

"Glad to know your giving up."

Aiden chuckled lightly and said, "I'd only do that when I absolutly had to Aly." Aiden gave her a quick wink then put his arm around her waist and looked at Henri and Pat and waited for them to leave.

((OK it's only fair she give me the chance, so maybe we should give Bella a chance to catch up, it's going to be a lot to do :r: ))

[Wow you guys! :o :p ]

Isabella stood with her wand pointed at Henri and smiled as Alyssa hugged her. She suddenly saw Theo come out of nowhere and her heart skipped a beat. She hadn't spoken to him since they got back to school and she didn't know how he'd react with her pointed her wand at his best friend, but it seemed his protection over his cousin, and herself, was stronger than their friendship because she soon found Theo yelling at Henri.
The rest was a blur, rude comments thrown back and forth, pureblood, mudblood, traitor, Theo pulling Henri up, Aiden kissing Alyssa, Alyssa cursing Henri--Bella didn't really care to keep up with anymore. She put her hand down and yelled the loudest she'd ever yelled to get everyone's attention. "ENOUGH!!!!!!" Once she'd gotten everyone's attention she walked over to the center of the area and looked at them all. It took a while for her to get her breathing back to normal but no one said anything during that time and she was grateful.
"Wands away, or I'll disarm you all," she threatened, tucking her own wand back into her sweater sleeve. "Okay! Here's the deal, first off, Theo and Aiden, I'm am very capable of fighting my own battles, and this was mine in the first place," she said. "My last name isn't Chaos for nothing," she said smirking. "So stop trying to be the heroes! Because Alyssa and I are tougher than you think, as you can tell," she said, referring to Alyssa's spell.
"Secondly, you two lovebirds need to keep your business behind closed doors!" she said to Alyssa and Aiden, almost laughing. "And thirdly," she said, turning to Patricia, "Go get your Potions notes, take Henri to the Hospital Wing if you want, and do us the favor of never showing up here ever again," she ended coldy. Isabella knew she had class down here of course, but then there were teachers, so they all knew better than to do anything while they were around.
She looked at Henri again and tutted. "Pathetic," she said smirking. "You might want to spend the next couple of nights in the Hospital Wing, seeing as you won't be welcome in the Slytherin Common Room, Traitor," she taunted. She stared him down, wondering what the hell happened to him to make him turn on them.

Théodore listened intently as Isabella began to yell and rant. Oddly enough when she told them to put their wands down he immediantly put his wand back into his pocket.

He also couldn't help but roll his eyes when Isabella told them that she and Alyssa were completely capable. Théodore thought if that was the case then they would've ended this fight looong ago. Once Isabella was done ranting Theo couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Wow Bella, you totally just sounding like Alyssa's mom!" Théodore muttered between laughs.

Aiden was a little surprised when Bella began to yell. But reluctantly did as he was told and put his wand in his sleeve. Then couldn't help but let out one chuckle when Bella mentioned Aly and Aiden then waited for Henri and Pat's reaction.

Isabella smiled triumphantly as she saw some of them beginning to put their wands away. Then she turned to Theo as he laughed and said, "Well someone's gotta be the boss around here," and stuck her tongue out at him. It was the first time the mood had been somewhat lifted, but she still kept her body tense, waiting to see what the rest would do.

Theodore blinked for a moment before he stuck his tongue out back at Isabella and turned away.

"Yeah well....." Theodore drawled on not knowing what he should say to Isabella. He felt himself turn red before he clear his throat and turned back around..hoping his face would turn back to normal.

"Yes mam." He teased.

Henri snorted and turned to walk off. He motion for Patricia to follow him. He knew that Alyssa and Theodore would be back to be his friends again. Isabella and Aiden were going to be bad news for those two. He could feel it.

"Come on Patricia. Let's get out of here. If it makes you feel any better I'll go get my arm check." Henri walked off without any further commnet.

Patricia stood there still a bit shuck up from what happened in the short space of time. From the side of her eye she saw Henri start to walk off and heard him say to come on. Without another thought to it she picked up her back and walked out of the Dungeons with Henri and made her way up to the Hospital wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back