Heading Back

[Mind if I join?]

[I did say PM me :r: but that's fine.]

Henri flicked his wand and sent a curse flying their way. Isabella ducked and pulled Alyssa down with her, and let her bag and books fall to the ground so she'd be able to pull her wand out from her sweater sleeve. "How dare you," she said stone cold, standing back up, whipping her wand out in front of her and pointing it straight back. She really didn't know what to do because half of her wanted to curse Henri to bits, and the other half of her didn't want to break the rules, and besides, Henri was Theo's best friend.
Remembering that Henri muttered something to Patricia she said, "Are you going to go off with her then? First Kate Johnson, now her. Might as well ask the Headmistress to re-sort you into Hufflepuff," Isabella spat, getting angrier by the minute. "Oh wait, maybe you wouldn't be good in that house either, seeing as you can't be loyal!" Isabella wanted to say more but she knew her voice was on the verge of cracking and she most certainly did not want to sound weak. Instead she just stood there breathing heavily, her wand pointed right at Henri's face.

[Sweet :D]

Aiden was wondering the corridors when he heard some yelling in the dungeons he figured he would have some fun and join in, hoping it would be at all interesting. When he got down there he saw Alyssa, Bella, Patricia and Henri all yelling.

Aiden wipped his wand out smoothly and muttered, "Protego." Pointing his wand at Alyssa and Isabella then he looked over at Pat and muttered, "Protego." Then he pointed his wand at himself and did the same and shouted, "Leave them alone!" Aiden stood infront of Alyssa and Isabella protectively.

The moment Henri shot the charm out of his wand Alyssa felt her body freeze up. She couldn't belive that Henri would be capable of attacking anyone. Luckily for her Isabella was quick enough to save them both then immediantly retaliate.

[Let's not get carried away and give Patricia a chance to respond at some point please. :D ]

Henri growled but roughly pushed Isabella aside and walked passed Aiden He proceeded and found himself standing infrotn of Alyssa. He was curious as to why she froze up.

"Did I scare you?!" Henri grabbed Alyssa by he rupper shoulder and roughly pulled her up. Once he had her standing Henri pointed his wand at Isabella while holding Alyssa's arm tightly.

"Don't worry, your next." He whispered. "DON'T YOU EVER INSULT ME AGAIN YOU NASTY LITTLE PUREBLOOD! I am not after anyone." Henri snarled threateningly to Isabella.

Isabella saw Henri go towards Alyssa and grabbed her. It looked like he was holding on to her tightly so she yelled, "Let go of her! You're hurting her!" Then he yelled at her like she'd never heard Henri yell before. Her eyes narrowed and said, "What is your problem?! You really are a traitor!" she said her voice eerily calm compared to his harsh yelling. Her mind was racing with the different curses her father told her about in case she needed to duel with someone. She never thought she'd need them but she was so thankful he had. "How can I be next if you are?" she said with a huge smirk. "SILENCIO!" she yelled, pointing her wand straight at him. She decided instead of cursing him with a curse or hex, she'd shut him up from yelling at her, or being able to cast anymore curses.

Aiden watched as Henri yelled at both Henri and Bella and he pointed his wand at Henri and spat, "You let go of her this instant!" Aiden shouted, "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" Aiden knew that he would freeze up he was good at this spell, one of his favourites. Aiden then looked at all three girls and bellowed, "What is going on?"

[Okay NOW we should really stop and let Patricia catch up! Please. ;) ]

((LOL Alyssa. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me catch up, time differences and such, but I'm here now :p ))

Patricia stood there in shock as to how a simple act of coming down to getting her notes turned into a full on riot of three house mates. Patricia felt a whole new admiration for Henri when he stood in front of her to protect her. After all he had no need to be there and she felt sorry for him after what Alyssa had said to him, it was uncalled for and just down right mean, but Patricia wasn't surprised, hearing something like that come out of her mouth.

As Patricia listened to the quarrel go on between the three students but couldn't get a word in edge wise. Then out of nowhere Henri pulled out his wand Patricia stood there, frozen, but managed to whisper to Henri, "I'm not going anywhere." As it was not his fight. What shocked Patricia was that it had turned into a fight and she couldn't understand how a simple accident turned into this, now Patricia had just wished that she had apologised to Isabella straight away and went back to her homework.

As Patricia got lost in her own thoughts she was abruptly brought back down to Earth when she heard Henri shout Repulso She stood in horror and waited to see what would happen. Her heart skipped a beat, she may not like Isabella and Alyssa but she didn't want them to get hurt. Thankfully Isabella ducked and pulled Alyssa down with her in time, before the spell hit them.

Standing there ready to break this up Patricia was about to call the whole thing off but then Isabella mentioned one of her best friends, Kate, and the anger boiled up in Patricia. It had been going out of control, saying how Henri should be in Hufflepuff but how he wasn't loyal. Patricia felt sorry for Henri, it wasn't fair that he was getting all this abuse because of her, but she had a feeling that they never got on before any of this happened.

As Patricia was just about to saw something, she heard another voice, Oh no, not more people She thought. She turned round and saw Aiden, not sure how she felt about this new addition to the group. She got on well with Aiden, but she knew him and Alyssa went to the Yule Ball together and were close. But Patricia knew how Aiden's loyalties lay when he stood in front of Alyssa and ordered Patricia and Henri to leave them alone. Patricia was confused she hadn't done anything let alone say anything to them since Henri had joined them.

Patricia stood frozen in the spot and felt scared when Henri left her side and went over to Alyssa and felt even worse when Aiden cased Petrificus Totalus! at Henri. When Aiden asked what the hell was going on Patricia shock herself back into reality and said something before anyone else could.

"Finally." She said with a sigh. "First of all, Aiden release Henri, this has nothing to do with him." She said looking straight at Aiden not breaking her contact with him.

Bella kept her wand pointed at Henri, pulling Alyssa away from him. She heard Patricia tell Aiden to let Henri go and Isabella loudly said, "No!" Isabella knew better than to let Henri go when he was very dangerous at the moment. Even though he was defending Patricia and wouldn't curse her, there was no guarantee that their spells against Henri wouldn't hit her.
"You're right though Patricia," she said calmly, looking at Henri the whole time. "This has nothing to do with him. So he had no business coming in and hexing the place, when he just said we were acting like catty snobs for merely bickering with you." She rolled her eyes at Henri and looked at Patricia again a new kind of hatred forming for the girl. This is all your fault! she thought bitterly. Inside Isabella wanted to burst into tears, to see Henri like this, fighting against Alyssa was horrible. Her friendship with the Snows and Henri was ruined and to top it all off, she didn't think Aiden coming to Alyssa's rescue would help out Henri's anger very much. She blinked away any tears that were forming and glared at them all.

"I'm sorry Patricia but I wont let him go, not until you are all safe and in your common rooms," Aiden said protectively. Then said calmly now, "What were you fighting about? One at a time, Alyssa do you want to go first?" Aiden looked at Aly cautiously, the last time they spoke he had gotten into a fight with her friend and someone that liked her which made her cry.

Alyssa casually wrapped an arm around Isabella shoulders to comfot her. She turned and gave Patricia a dark heated glare. This was all her fault in the first place. Giving Isabella quick hug Alyssa walked over to Henrii and gave him a hard look.

Alyssa felt tears come to her eyes before she turned to look at Aiden. "Whatever you do....do let that traitor go." She pleaded before she took a deep breath and began to tell what she remebered had happened.

"All I know is that I heard yelling from outside the commom room and I left to go see what the commotion was." Alyssa started. "When I came outside Patricia was yelling at Isabella for something and before I knew it....I had jumped in trying to help my friend out." Alyssa brushed some of her blonde bangs away from her face.

"Next thing I knew, Henri had gotten in the way and started calling catty snobs. And of course that made Isabella and me angry. So we yelled back at him. I was already mad at him because he made me get into a fight with you and I never wanted that, he just couldn;t get why I liked you so much..." Alyssa drawled on.

"Then I told him he was never really my friend.....and he got angry and attacked us." Alyssa finished with a glare at Henri again.

Aiden looked deep into Aly's eyes and saw that she was crying, he wanted to give her hug but he stopped himself from doing so and listened. Then he nodded and said softly, "Aly I'm sorry about earlier..." Aiden put his hand on Aly's cheek softly and said, "You know I didn't mean anything I said."

Aiden then realized that Pat and Bella were still standing there and he dropped his hand and tightened up and said, "Is everyone safe, no spells hit you?" Aiden looked at Bella, Patricia then at Alyssa making sure none of his spells had gotten them.

Patricia listened to Alyssa's account of the story, in her point of few it was twisted very badly. "Yes we're fine. Now go on Aiden you heard her, release Henri now, it has nothing to do with him he was just sticking up for me." She said.

"Now, seeing as Alyssa was a bit unclear. Me and Isabella were arguing because I lost my balance and fell over on here. A simple mistake and if Isabella hadn't been so cheeky to me I would of apologised and left it at that and none of this would of happened." She said with a note of finality in it, just wanting to go back to the common room and away from all of this.

"Oh and Alyssa," Patricia said turning to here, not quite finished with her last statement, "Henri only got angry because I was clearly out numbered and then you called him a traitor, and then you," she said turning to Isabella, "You started questioning his loyalties and who his friends are." she said remembering how she had talked badly of one of her best friends Kate.

Suddenly Theodore stepped into the dungeon hallway with his wand securely held in his right hand. He had a dark glare on his face as he walked up to the others. Immediantly he turned to Aiden because he seemed like he wa sin charge for the moment.

"What's going on in here?!" Theodore quickly scanned at Alyssa and Isabella to see if they had any injuries present on them.

Patricia saw someone come out of the shadows behind Aiden, Alyssa and Isabella. Patricia was getting really annoyed now, "Oh no, not another one. Can you Slytherins not just keep your noises out off places they shouldn't be in." Patricia said, knowing to rightly she was going to be ambushed with sly retorts, but she didn't care.

Alyssa turned and glared at Patricia.

"Well I wasn't here to see why you guys were arguing. So shut up!" Alyssa snarled. Rubbing her arm because it somewhat hurt when Isabella pulle dher down to avoid getting hit. Alyssa nervously looked at Theodore.

Aiden listened and said, "Why don't you all go back to your common rooms so I can speak with Henri alone to see his point, I wont let anyone of you get hurt out of his anger." Then turned his head as Theodore spoke to him and said, "Henri, Aly, Bella and Pat got into a bit of a fight and I'm trying to sort it out." Then he looked at Aly and mummbled to Pat, "You probably shouldn't have done that Pat."

Theodore scowled and thretaningly pointed his wand at Patricia.

"Quiet girl. I'm not here to fight you. I'm just here to get him" Theodore looked at Henri. "Out of here." Theodore barely resisted the urge to call Patricia a mudblood. But he knew that it would upset everyone. Theodore roughly turned to Isabella and Alyssa.

"Did he hurt you?!" He snarled.

Patricia stared at Alyssa not worried about the glare, "Alyssa, I suppose you never thought about asking before starting to join in on the argument. And for the last time Aiden," Patricia said raising her voice slightly, "Release him now and let him go, he has no need to be questioned, he was only sticking up for me. If anyone should go it should be you, Alyssa and Theodore. It.. has.. nothing.. to.. do.. with.. you." She said breathing heavily between each word to stop herself from shouting, the echo in the Dungeons was enough to amplify her voice.

Then she saw Theodore point his wand at her and listened to him, "Excuse me, as far as I am aware Henri is in Slytherin he has every right to be here. And shes fine, no one got hurt for crying out loud. Except Henri"

Aiden glared at Alyssa and said coldly, "I will not release him, until all three of you are all well and safe and to be honest Pat, you aren't safe here with Theodore, Bella, Aly or myself." Aiden couldn't help but glare coldly at her, his loyalty was of course to Alyssa and Bella, not to some Hufflepuff. Then said rather agitated, "Henri isn't hurt, just frozen!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back