Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella made her way back to the common room from the greenhouses outside. She was shivering even after she put her green coat on and cursed the person who made the class schedules and assigned the Slytherins Herbology during the winter. She grabbed on to her messenger bag which was very quickly slipping off her shoulder and had to switch her books into her other arm to keep it from falling.

Patricia had been outside in Herbology, she went into the Great Hall to make a start on her homework and grab something to warm her up. As she was just about to take a sip of her tea she saw that she didn't have her potions notes. Thinking back she decided that she must of left them in the class. Forgetting the tea she packed up her books and made her way down to the dungeons.

She didn't like this place, it was cold and damp, and it was cold enough in the class, all she needed was to be down there. As she was reaching the potions door she adjusted her scarf around her neck and quickly lost her balance. Although, she didn't fall, she fell on someone or something.

Isabella paused in the corridor before going into the common room and fixed her scarf since her messenger bag was pulling it down. Suddenly someone bumped into her, making her drop everything, and she went right along with them, falling to the floor. "Ouch!" she yelled, as something big was sort of laying over her. She tried to get up but had to push whoever it was off, by that time she had realized it was a person. Isabella managed to get them off and stood up, rubbing herself where it hurt. "Watch where you're going!" she yelled at them, still not being able to make out who it was.

As Patricia fell all of her papers went flying over the Dungeons floor. Struggling to get up she was getting ready to apologise, until the person started to get cheeky to her.

Finally getting up she went to collect her papers. That had fallen out of her hands.

Isabella bent down to pick up her books, messenger bag, and scarf that had fallen with her just as the other person began picking up their stuff. Isabella picked up her stuff slowly and accidentally picked up one of the other person's papers. She looked down at the paper and saw the name, Patricia Rogers. Isabella looked up to see the face of the person and gasped internally. "I know you," Isabella said all of a sudden. "Or, well I've met you before...here!" Isabella said louder, now remembering when she'd met the group of Hufflepuffs in the dungeon because they were making a lot of noise.

Patricia looked up at the girl as she spoke. She looked at her face and she remembered back to her first time in the Dungeons. "Oh it's you." She said with a sneer. "Yeah I remember you too. You weren't very happy then either."

Isabella folded her arms when Patricia used a nasty voice. "Well I can't help it if Hufflepuffs keep invading our territory again," she said narrowing her eyes on her while she was still on the ground. "What brings you down here alone," she added, smirking now that she didn't have her posse of 'puffs.

"Oh come on. It's not like you own this place." Patricia said helplessly. "And if you must know, I was getting some notes that I left down in the potions classroom." She said holding up her papers. "You say alone as if a pile of your friends are going to come and jump me at any moment." She said.

((LOL! Sure you can join Alyssa!))

Isabella stared at her and said, "Well you should at least watch where you're going." Just as Patricia mentioned how it's not like a group of her friends would come, Alyssa appeared. Isabella's eyes gleamed and smirked at Patricia. "You were saying?"

//Alighty. Haaaavvvve fuunnnn!//

Alyssa decided to take a walk outside the common room when she heard some voices outside. Alyssa used the Lumos Charm to light the tip of her wand then walked down the hallway. Alyssa immdiantly reconized one of the voices at Isabella's/

"Isabella? What's all the commotion going on down here?!" Alyssa snapped and placed her hands on her waist. She sauntered next to Isabella and stared at her waiting for her friend to explain.

Isabella looked at Alyssa and said, "I was walking back from Herbology and little miss Hufflepuff over here knocked me down along with all my stuff!" Isabella repositioned her messenger bag back on her shoulder and tightened her grip on her books as she talked about her stuff.
She didn't know if Alyssa knew Patricia, but she hoped they didn't so she could have some fun bullying her.

Patricia looked up when she heard an other voice, getting a bit nervous now encase it was an other Slytherin, Patricia didn't fancy been the only Hufflepuff up against two Slytherins. She looked up and saw that it was Alyssa. She give a sign of relieve. Even though it was a Slytherin, it was a Slytherin she knew and got on well with. She lifted her head and looked at Alyssa with a worried look, hoping that she would go easy on her.

Patricia then looked at Isabella when she began to spoke and started to get enraged. "Excuss me!" She exclaimed looking in shock at Isabella. "It's not like I meant to do it." She said, thinking to herself, Although if I knew it was you I would of.

Alyssa stared curiously at Isabella before she turned and narrowed her eyes at Patricia. Alyssa didn't really mind Patricia, but Isabella was one of her good friends and to be honest...she couldn't stand Hufflepuff's.

"Don't yell at her." Alyssa snapped in a harsh tone.

Patricia waited patiently for one of the two girls to reply, to her surprise it was Alyssa. Although when she heard her reply her heart sank but her angry boiled. What! She said in bewilderment, "I need not yell, nor will I."[/i]

Isabella noticed that Patricia and Alyssa did seem to know each other and her face fell in disappointment, before she heard Alyssa snap at Patricia for her. Isabella's face quickly lit up and said, "You see, Hufflepuffs aren't the only ones that are loyal. And unlike badgers, snakes can see in the dark, so that they won't bump into people." Isabella kept her voice calm and ice cold, waiting to see what she'd say next.

"Your still yelling..." Alyssa taunted. Alyssa wondered why Patricia had been down here in the Dungeons anyways. Alyssa had to admit that she was lucky that only Isabella and Alyssa had shown up. Had it been someone like Theodore...Patricia would've been in serious trouble.

"You really shouldn't scrunch you face of like that. It'll give you wrinkles." Alyssa suggested slyly.

Henri walked out of the shadows of the hallway and stood next to Patricia. His eyes narrowed at Isabella and Alyssa. He wondered what had happened between the three of them to start this brawl.

"Why are you picking on this poor girl. Your acting like a bunch of catty snobs." Henri sneered

"Well if you can see in the dark you would have seen me and kept out of my way." She said showing no emotion for fear of showing the two girls anything that could give them advantage. Turning to Alyssa she said calmly, "Well maybe a should start yelling because I said I did not yell and you mustn't have heard me. And if scrunching my face gives me wrinkles, you should have the face of a 90 year old." She said in one breath for fear of her voice breaking, "Both of you." She said, starting to shake.

As soon as saying that she felt someone come beside her, Oh no, who now? she thought to herself, feeling surrounded. She turned and saw Henri, an other Slytherin, she was surprised by his response, unsure to what he said all she could say was, "Wh..what did you say?"

Isabella laughed at Alyssa's comment and laughed even harder at Patricia's response. "Excuse me? You were in my way. I was headed towards my common room, so my back was turned to you, naturally," Isabella said coldly. Then Henri came and scolded them and Bella tutted. "Ah Henri, don't ruin our fun," she said with a gleam in her eye.

Henri scowled and pulled his wand out of his back pocket. He couldn't control his anger and suddenly he felt sorry for the poor Hufflepuff girl, but what irked him was how Isabella and Alyssa thought it wa sokay to act like they were.

"Shut-up. Both of you." He aimed his wand at the teo of them as a warning.

Isabella frowned as Alyssa called Henri a traitor. She knew Henri got on Alyssa's nerves but Alyssa seemed to really hate him right now. Suddenly Henri pointed his wand at the both of them. It seemed things really had changed over the holidays. Isabella's hand immediately shot towards her sweater sleeve, where she kept her wand tucked away. "Wow Henri," Isabella whispered, forgetting all about Patricia. "Turning on your own friends?" she said shocked, with the tiniest hint of a smirk, her mind strategically thinking of what to do next.

Alyssa's frown grow darker and she pulled her wand from her skirt and carefully aimed it at Henri.

"His wasn't my friend anyways." Alyssa sneered and glanced at Isabella to see what he next action would be. She was hoping Henri would be smart and consider not to attack eithe rof them.

"This is your chance to get out of here!" Henri muttered to Patricia before he took a step foward. When Alyssa had muttered about never really being his friend anyways Henri's anger broke free.

"If I was never your friend....then this won't bother me at all!" With a wand flick Henri muttered a quick "Repulso!" And aimed it towards Alyssa and Isabella before he let out a cruel smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back