Hawaii Retreat

Jared had just about gotten his head back together. When Hilde when her little comment. "Well the first thing you have to do is come over here." Taking Hilde by the wrist, Jared pulled her close. Tilting her chin up Jared kissed her on the lips. Not caring who was watching.

Hilde let herself be pulled over to Jared, wrapping her arms around his neck when he kissed her. It wasn't really like she was cheating on Xavier, since they had agreed to have an open relationship where they could do what they wanted but still be together. Her fingers played with the hair at the back of his neck as the kiss deepened a bit. Finally, she pulled back, her emerald eyes looking up into his. "So, what do we do with these boards?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Jared let go of Hilde. "Okay first point the board out there toward the ocean and than hop on and lay on your stomach. Once you do that you are going to start paddling out a little bit okay love?" Jared was being a little bold with his speech but he could not help it. There was something about her that brought it out of him.

Hilde nodded at the instructions, then grabbed the board and slid it around so that she could jump up and sit on it. She swung her legs so that one dangled on either side, then slowly laid herself down on the board. "Like this?" she asked, lying on her stomach across the board. She wiggled a bit, not really trying to draw attention to her butt, rather to move a bit closer to the point of the board, but if that was the case, oh well.

"I'll see what I can do. I mean my cousin transfer back without problems. Wish me luck on that" he wink grinning. The waves were crashing more into them, but they weren't that big hence they were just sitting along the shorelines. "But if I switch is there a promise of me being around you?" he asked her. There were many reason why he would leave Drumstrang, being around her would be one of them. He lean over and glaze his lips with hers. It was unexpected, but her oceanic orbs caught him off guard. Its like staring into the ocean and all the beauty of it stare back in a reminiscing way.

Jared just stood there looking at Hilde. This girl had to know what she was doing. There was no way that she could be doing this just to do it. Forcing his eyes back into his head. Jared hopped up on his bored and looked back over at Hilde. "Alright now we are going to paddle out into deeper waters.. Follow me." Jared looked ahead of him and with strong sure arm movements Jared paddled out into the deeper water.

Hilde smiled at Jared, then followed his instructions. "Okay, I'm right behind you," she said as she started to paddle the way he did on the board. Once they were a ways out into the ocean, she watched closely at Jared to see what to do. Turning their boards to face back to the shore, they sat astride them. "Ok, so now what do I do?" she asked. She was loving just sitting there, but wanted to have the thrill of shooting off back to shore.

Jared grinned at Hilde. "We have to wait for the perfect wave. When it comes let it take you and you put your hands on the front of the bored and bring your feet to stand on the bored and when you feel the time is right stand up." Jared saw a wave and pointed at it to Hilde. "I am going to take this one. Another one is going to come right behind it take that one." Leaning over close to Hilde, Jared kissed her hard on the mouth and whispered on her lips. "I love you." Feeling the wave coming up under him. Jared jumped to his feet and let the wave take him and his bored foreword to the beach.

Hilde was stunned. Yeah, they had kissed before, but nothing like what Jared just gave her. She knew with his whispered words she had to end this. It became painfully obvious that she could not hang around with him any longer. As he became smaller and smaller in the distance, she shed a few tears. How was she going to tell him? She couldn't stay around, not if he has fallen in love with her. "Because I love Shane," she muttered to her self and the fish. She felt the wave coming in and decided to take a chance on it. Following what she watched Jared do, she soon was on the board and flying towards the shore.

Hilde felt Jared wrap his arms around her, pulling her to him. As he moved to kiss her, she let him at first, allowing her lips to move with his. Pushing herself back from him, she stepped back and wrapped her arms around herself. "I- I can't do this. I- we- we cannot see each other like this. I'm sorry." Turning on her heel, she took off running for the beach house and ducked into the room where she had changed before. Changing quickly, she pulled out the portkey her father had given her and whispered the words to activate it. It would take a minute or two for it to glow blue and sweep her out of there. "Come on, come on..." she muttered, shaking the little statue in her hands to try to make it work faster.

Everything was going perfect and than out of no where. Hilde was pulling away and telling him that she could do not this. Do what? Watching as she ran off. Jared took off after her. Pushing into the beach house. Jared saw Hilde with a portkey. "Whats this? Why are you using one of these? You could just apparate." Jared walked over to the portkey and put his hand on it. Where this thing was taking Hide, Jared was going he wanted answers and he was going to get them.

"I can't apparate!" Hilde yelled out as she yanked the portkey away from Jared. "I thought we were just friends. I never meant it to go this far." She moved as far away from him as she could. "I can't do this. I can't have you in love with me when I am in love with someone else." Tears started to flow down her cheeks and she turned around. The portkey would activate any moment now, taking her home to her family. She only hoped that she would be able to get herself together before she ran into her father.

Jared could not believe it. Hilde was in love with someone else. Feeling like he was being stabbed in the heart. Jared turned his back to Hilde and went to the door. "You know what. I don't care you have fun with your games." Opening the door and walking out Jared made sure to slam the door as hard as he could.

Walking down the beach Jared, glared at the setting sun. This was stupid. He should have known better than to fall for that girl. She was nothing but a waste of time.

Just as Jared stormed out, the portkey activated in Hilde's hands and swept her out of the beach house. He was pissed at her, and she knew he had every right to be. She had lead him on without meaning to, and now she had lost him as a friend. Landing in the garden outside her family's home in Australia, she took off running for the back entrance to the house and up to her room before she saw anyone and had to explain what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back