OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jake and Kat were already at the beach just a few yards away from Maddiie’s home. She was okay with Jake and his friends being here. She was more than okay now that Alexander was back from the muggel world up north. They wouldn’t be interrupting the retreat, instead she would join them later while Kat and Jake scurvies the beach waiting for the rest of them to show. It was okay with Jake since he’s needed someone to talk to while he was here. His break up with Irene had been the worst, what was worse about the break up was that she really left the school. He had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach that it was all because of him.

“So how you like it in Hawaii so far?” he asked while they peddle the sand without any shoes. Hawaii was hot all year around, that’s why practice was so easy to do here. Though this retreat was more just having fun and relaxing. This was Kat second day here, Jake was glad that she came. He wasn’t going to tell her now; maybe later when he could feel as if though he could talk to Kat. She was surprisingly a nice girl, so he supposes she would listen just like she had done the last time. Jake sighed a relief of breath air, as he kept walking along her side.

Katheryn Kingsley was walking down the beaches of Hawaii. The young redhead was dressed in her favorite summer dress. In her hands, she held her sandles so that her toes could squish through the sand. She had arrived yesterday to be greeted by Jake and Maddiie, a girl she knew some from Hogwarts New Zealand. They had been very nice to her as she admired the house and Maddie's child. She liked the warm weather here that wasn't much different from her Californian home.

Kat's other hand was in Jake's as they walked down the beach. Being with him was comfortable and easy. It was only friendship but hey, Katheryn could dream. She grinned at him as he asked how she like Hawaii. "Its great, really." she said sincerely. " Your sister is really nice and everything is just so beautiful." she told him enthusiastically as she looked out over the water. Its blueness was reflected in her own bright blue eyes. She turned back to Jake. "Thank you again for inviting me." Kat said, blushing slightly.

Jared walked along the beach thinking about Hilde. He really needed to know more about her. There was something about her that made Jared go crazy at night when he was laying in his bed. He would ask her out today if she showed up. He hopped that she did. If not than he would not really have any reason to be here waiting.

"It was no problems" Jake held her hand to his. He symbolize it to be in a friendly way, harmless yet a bit comforting after a couple of months feeling down. "Its great here, I'm the one that told Maddiie to move here actually. One of my pals at Drummy lives here" he was talking about his quiet friend Seth. The one that hardly talk to anyone but those who knew Jake. He had also been the one crushing on his cousin. Teen years were always complicated to keep up with. Jake just let everything fall into place even if it means deciding on his own. "Hey, I think that's my bud Jared" Jake said this looking up. Jared was walking alone, Jake had thought someone special was tagging along. "Hey Jared" he call out still holding Kat hand. "Come on Kat, let me introduce you to my teammate" he grin, the lost feeling going away.

Hilde made it to Hawaii. It was interesting to try to get her parents to let her go, but after a lot of convincing she finally was able to get them to let her go for a day by herself. She had a portkey in her bag to return in the early morning hours to her family's home and the strict instructions that if she missed it, her father would be apparating to Hawaii and bringing her home himself. She followed the directions to the beach that Jared had directed her to meet him at, making her way there quickly. Kicking off her flip flops, Hilde walked across the sand, looking around to find her friend.

Jared was about to give up on seeing Hilde. He liked the beach and all but he was not one to sit around and wait on anyone even if he really liked the girl. Turning on his heel about to head back to the house. Jared did a double take because there she was looking as cute as ever. "Hey there sweetness, I thought you where never going to get her." Jared said as he went in for a hug.

Hilde smiled up at Jared as he came to give her a hug. "Hey Jare. Took me forever to get away from my sisters today." She returned his hug, then walked along side him on the sand. "So, how long have you been here? This is a gorgeous beach." She really wasn't sure why Hawaii, but knew that he was planning on it for a while now and she was not about to turn down an opportunity to relax in the sun. "What are we going to do today?"

Katheryn nodded her head at Jake. "Sure! It will be fun to meet one of your friends." she said with a bright smile. Kat could see a guy up ahead and shortly he was joined by a girl. She looked curiously ahead as Jake pulled her forward. She thought the girl looked familiar but how could she? Kat was in Hawaii, somewhere she had never been. There wasn't anyway that she would know someone here.

Jared was so glad to finally be able to spend sometime with Hilde it had seemed like ever, since they last time they had been together. Jared would play it cool from now. He would wait till the end of the day and than ask her to be his girl. "Whatever you wanna do today is what we are going to do. I am up for anything and since I am here all the time I figured we could do whatever it was you wanted to do." Jared hopped that he did not sound stupid in saying that but he wanted to make her as happy as he could before he asked her out.

Jake continue to hold Kat hand when he notice the girl alongside of Jared. His friend must've not heard him the first time. Or he was just that into this girl to even notice him and Kat. "She looks familiar" he turn to Kat stopping a few feet away from the 'couple'. "Guess will give them sometime together" he said this half laughing. He started to walk towards the ocean waters, leading Kat besides him. Jake started to splash her a little with the water. "How you liking that for fresh water" he peddle some more water her way. He was even attempting to just toss her for the fun of it.

"Well," Hilde started out saying, stalling a bit from making a decision. "How about you show me around the island? I wanna see as much as I can today. This place is just gorgeous!" She walked alongside of Jared, enjoying the sand between her toes as they walked. The crashing waves of the ocean made the scene just perfect. Looking out over the water, Hilde noticed a few surfers skimming over the water. "Have you ever done that? Surfing?" she asked. Hilde never had been on a surfboard, but it looked like fun to her. She had ridden a skateboard a few times, but being on land and being on water was two completely different ideas.

Jared wanted to reach out and grab Hilde's hand in his but he held back at the last moment. "Okay yea sure we can walk around the island thats perfect. Jared calm down man you can do this. Jared thought in his head. Turning to look at the people surf Jared nodded his head. "Yea I do it every time I come down for a visit. Would you like to try it?" Jared was more than willing to show Hilde how to surf if that was what she wanted. He would stand on his head and throw rocks in his pockets if that was what it took to make this girl happy.

Hilde turned a wide smile to Jared. "I would love to learn to surf. I never have tried it. Do you have your own board?" She was really excited now. She was a daredevil, hence the fact that she played quidditch at school. Hilde loved the thrill of flying through the air on her broom, she only could imagine that she would have the same thrill from skimming along the water. That was, if she was able to get the hang of it. "Do you think that I would be able to get the hang of it?" she asked, a bit scared that she was going to fail miserably.

Jake had an awesome idea that he excused himself one moment for Kat side. He ran passed her, his feet touching the wet grounds. He was good at running, good enough to change his form at the moment but he didn't do afraid he would scare his best friend girl away. "Hey Jared! Man I've been shouting your name for the past five minutes" he lied a little just to make him feel hip and what not. Jake had a gut feeling that Jared really liked this girl, maybe the same feeling about Kathryn was springing up as well. "Hey..." he greeted the girl besides him with his boyish grin. "I was thinking, we could do a bond fire later on, but maybe a little water games won't hurt us" he ask them, than thought of a better idea. "Maybe brooms can be added to the fun?" he wanted this day to be fun, to release all the stress of breaking up with Irene off of him. It sounded selfish but he felt guilty, guilty enough to say he may have felt the same way. But in the oddest way, he couldn't stop thinking about the blues eyes of Kathryn Kingsley. She was very beautiful, he just couldn't say it to her. Maybe he will tell her by the end of the day. Maybe, he just hope she wouldn't reject him that way.

Jared turned to Jake. "Dude I have not heard a word you have been saying, Hilde her has been entertaining me this whole. Time as a matter of fact her and I where just about to go surfing but yea sure later on we can have a bon fire and what not." Holding his hand out to Hilde, Jared smiled. "Yes I have my own bored, I brought both of them with me just in case you decided you would like to try it out. As for getting the hang of it. Sweetheart as long as you do everything I tell you. You should be hanging ten in no time." Jared said in a flirty voice.

Hilde smiled at the other boy, but then turned her attention back to Jared. Taking his hand, she flirted back with him. "Hmm. Well, it all depends on what you are telling me to do." She wiggled her eyebrows at him, then asked, "So, where can I change into my swim wear? I really don't think what I have on is appropriate for surfing." Hilde couldn't help but wink at him, knowing full well that what she was doing was wrong, but really didn't care.

Jared had to keep his jaw from dropping. He could do this and not sound like a perv. "Well there is the beach house right there where you can change. In less you need some help...." Jared grinned. He had been trying to be grown up about it but he could not help it. Hilde was just pushing all his buttons the right way.

Hilde smirked at Jared and then dropped his hand and started to walk to the beach house. Turning around and walking backwards a few feet away from him, she taunted him. "I might need some help tying my strings nice and tight. Don't want it falling off in the water or anything like that..." She winked, then turned and ran for the safety of the beach house and ducking into a bathroom and locking the door behind her. Hilde was giggling the whole time, loving that she was able to tease Jared the way she did.

Katheryn walked down to the water with Jake, looking up the sky. It really was nice here and quite warm. She really liked it. Kat was caught up in her thoughts that she was surprised when Jake went running off. He went to talk to his friend as Kat went a little further into the water. Kat grinned as she wiggled her toes in the sand, remembering just how much she loved the beach.

Jared laughed as Hilde ran off. "O I will tie your strings nice and tight for you babe don't worry about that." Jared said under his breath. Jared had to steady his breath. He needed to get his head on right and stop messing around, but Hilde was making it so hard to do. He needed to ask her out and fast or he was going to end up looking a fool.

=)) at this

Strange things can happen when your falling for a girl like that. Jake just shook his head and let them be for a while. If there was anything he didn't want to do was crash his best friend mood with this new girl. Jake just laughed and walk back to Kathryn. He decided to sit and enjoy the waters, letting his entire bottom pants get wet. Why not, it was damn to hot just to stay dry. He even pulled Kathryn down onto the waters besides him. "Come here, I only get to see you once in awhile" he laughed a little now holding her hand once again. Soon she be back to Hogwarts, vacation at Hogwarts was short. Vacation at Drumstrang was a bit longer, but he wanted more than anything spend more time with Kat now and at least be able to talk to her now.

Hilde quickly changed to her bikini, making sure that everything was covered by the tiny material. Slipping her clothing into her bag, she left it in the house as she headed back out onto the sand. She walked slowly towards Jared, knowing full well she was playing with fire. She was teasing him, there was no doubt about that, but what she wanted from him was way different from what he wanted. She wasn't really into much more than friendship, but would flirt and kiss because she could.

Jared saw Hilde walk out and felt his jaw drop. "Wow um nice. Lets go and get in the um water." Jared turned and walked into the water surf board in hand. "Grab the other one and come." Jared would force his mind back to the task at hand teaching Hilde to surf. How hard could it be?

Katheryn turned as she heard someone behind her. It was Jacob. Her face lit up in a smile and her heart skipped a beat. She really did have feelings for him, even if she was currently trying to deny them. She shook her head as Jake simply sat down in the water. Why anyone would want to get their clothes nasty was beyond her. Katheryn screamed as she was suddenly lurched downwards. She sat in the water, soaking wet. Kat shook her head only laughing along with it. "Thanks. I needed that." she said dryly but with humor. She went ahead and took of her pretty white dress and tossed it to the beach. She now was wearing a bikini on her dancer's figure. Katheryn sat back down in the water. She smiled as he took her hand once more. Kat grinned at him. "You should just transfer. Then you could see me more." she teased him.

"Okay," Hilde replied, running her hands along the surfboard that she had just reached. She like the feel of the board beneath her hands. It was smooth, much like the shaft of a broom. She picked it up and walked to the edge of the water. As she moved further out into the water, she felt the sand squishing between her toes. Soon she was far enough out into the water to float the board next to her. "Alright, mister, what do I do now that I am all wet?" she asked with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back