Having fun

Smiling in a friendly manner at Mark as he encouraged her to go to the waterfall, she took one final check that she had everything in her bag, before watching Mark scribble a note, and then move towards the door. Gliding out through the door, she raised her eyebrows at his compliment and smiled again, her charm shining through this time purposefully. Unsure of where exactly they would go, she hovered outside, one hand holding her bag on her shoulder and the other loose by her side. Rechecking that her wand was still secure in her pocket, she smiled and turned towards the forest, beginning to walk that way as she guessed the direction. She was quiet today, and for a reason that she didn't understand, but she was comfortable that way and more than happy to let Mark do the talking.

(OOC: Sorry, this is really lame. :unsure: )

Closing the door behind Amy he quickly went back to her side, like a dog to their owner. He didn't want her out of his site, out of fear she would just vanish as if this was all a dream. Slowly walking down to the blanket of trees he went over the route in his head so that he knew it, he didn't want to get lost just yet. "Are you an out doors sort of person then?" He asked wondering if she was the type of girl who liked to be out and about or if she was content in doors. He was happy with both, able to amuse himself easily came in handy at times

Amy smiled as Mark joined her by her side. Looking across at him, she jumped inwardly at the comment, lost in her own thoughts. "Yes, i suppose that i do like being outside. I enjoy the quiet peace of it all, the way that nature doesn't boast its beauty but instead lets others discover it. I like being indoors as well though, so i guess i wouldn't necessarily call myself an 'indoor' or an 'outdoor' type of person. I don't really mind, as long as it seems right." She finished, taking a small breath after the sudden amount of talking. Smiling across at Mark again, she mentally screamed at herself for smiling to much. She didn't want to seem like some sort of crazed clown. Hovering hesitantly as they reached the edge of the trees, she waited patiently for Mark to take the lead and direct them into the right location. She had no idea where she was and needed some guidance as to which way it was. If there was one awful thing about being outside with Amy, that was that she had the worst sense of direction in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back