OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
Rebeca missed so much Stefan but her heart again was broken. She no more belive in love and why need belive? If always there she get broken heart. Rebeca take breath and walked London street and now was autumn here. She was bad mood today and she wanted go London skyline and climb upstairs to see the enchanting view. She walked closed and wanted by to the ticket.

Jackson had not been to London for a long time, if his memory did not disappoint, then he had gone there after graduating from school, but this time it was not a fun trip, but important things to do. However, there was still time, so he decided to ride in a wheelchair with a charming view. Bought a ticket, but unusually many people were in the wheel, but one place was free. Jakson was about to get inside the wheel and noticed a young woman. "Hello Miss! May I join you?'' he asked, smiling at the young woman.

"Hello!" Becca blushed when charming man say hello to her. " Sure, why not!" She don't mind get a little company.

Jackson heard that he could join a young woman, then he sat in the cart opposite her. "My name is Jackson Mcleod. What's your name, miss." He stood in front of him and hoped the young woman would name her own.

''Nice to meet you Jackson! My name is Rebeca Romanova and you can call me Becca!'' She take her place to Skylar and looked the amaizing nature otside the windof. ''So, you are her first time?'' Becca never see him around in her London.

"Also glad Rebeca. You have a very beautiful name to shorten. '' he refused, but when the young woman wants, then he do not mind calling him Becca.
'' No, I'm in London for the first time. I've been here a long time ago. And you? '' Jackson looked over the edge of the wheel as it began to move slowly.

"Thanky, so much''. First time talk was nice and she was forgot one moment her heartbroken. She wanted forgot Stefan. ''I see, I live her all my life London!'' London was amaizing place to her and city was so bisy and never sleap.

Jackson looked at Rebecca again, then smiled at her and he pulled out a packet of cigarettes he had bought before to smoke later. '' I've lived in London a month, can say that I liked living here. Now living in New Zealand. '' he said, then laid a packet of cigarettes jacket pockets, but papers outer jacket pocket for later discarded waste block. '' Maybe you could show me London later?" They had already risen high enough to see the tops of the trees.

Last edited:
Becca looked the Jackson and she was thinkg the same thing about cigarets. She take out a thin cigarette that was fragrant and smelled of strawberries. The girl took a lighter from her pocket and lit a cigarette. Then putting it in her pocket. "That nice! How is live New Zealand? When i was Auror, i travel there a lot" She smiled the boy. Beccas weaknes was smoking and she was trying not smoke but it was to hard and stress from work was to many. "I would love to!" Becca blew the smoke.

'' Yes, I lived in New Zealand for about three years. Were you Auror? '' Jackson asked, he had a friend Auror, but died in the line of duty. The wheel rose even higher, now you could see almost all of London. '' Nice. Do you have a favorite place in London? ''

''That cool! I was Auror but right now i'm working Minestry of magic and magical creatures. Work is realy interesating and i learn so much new everyday.'' Becca answered him and tell her a little more about her life but next asking was interesting and she needed to thin where in London was interesting place. '' Well, i love so much Kensington Gardens and i live there! There is amaizing park.'''Becca can showed him Kensington Gardens and there was amaizing place.

'' Magic creatures sound exciting. I work as a healer. I'll start extra training soon. '' he said, it told me a little bit about his life, but not everything. '' Then we can walk around the park. I saw a cafe nearby where we could have a coffee. If you want to? '' Jackson said, they could sit there after the walk.

''Congrats!'' She was know that get worked healer was hard and needed lot of patient.'' I was always think that worked about healer is realy hard.'' Well, mayby he will change her mind about healing.''That would be lovely'' She smiled and finished her smoking.

Jackson nodded as he walked closer to his dream to become a healer. '' No, that's not the case. I have spent my whole childhood among healers. It can be said that it is in my family's blood. Did you family have any Auror? '' he asked as my wheel gradually began to approach the ground. Jackson smiled Rebeca. '' Is there any place in Kensington Gardens, you are all favorite? "

''That is grate talent and you can people feel better. No, my dad is realy rich man and he worked London bank and my mom always traveling in the world and see amaizing places but i always wanted be an Auror, but then all my time is work and you never know when you be home! Then i find another job.'' Becca told him a little story about her life and she wanted pruve her dad that she can make her self and take life control. ''I can show you a park!'' She told him with a little smile..

'' Yes, helping people is fine. For me, my younger brother is just a quiz player. I also played during school, but due to an unfortunate fall, I pulled a fat stripe into the quarry player's career, so I chose the healing profession. '' he also told about his life. '' Because a lot of travel has chosen to leave Auror? '' Jackson asked because he wanted to know because a calmer job was better. The wheel was already approaching the ground, when the tops of the trees could barely be reached. '' It would be nice. Let me pay you coffee?" he asked her with a smile.

She didn't know if he was so excited help people when they needet it. But if he was told her that she acceptid and belived him. " What that mean quiz player? That is not the same thing with healer." She smiled Jackson and he was cute boy and mayby that would be new life to her but she don't wanted to much fast belived that. "Yes. I wanted my self familiy and children." She told him her biggest dream and hoped that he don't run away. "Thanky!" Becca smiled.

He realized that he had not said so if the young woman did not understand him. '' Oh, I'm sorry. I think Quidditch. '' He said again, correcting his mistake. Jackson also smiled, maybe he might fall in love with this woman in the future, but couldn't already know if her heart already belonged to someone. '' Yes, family and children, it's important. '' he agreed. Then the wheel was close to the ground and you will soon be able to get out of it.

She agreed Jacksoon and then looked around the amaizing nature to London. She didn't know what else to say and she just smiled and take deep breath and she didn't know what else to say.

Soon the wheel had stopped Jackson first got out and served Rebeca hand and hoped that the young woman will put in your hands. '' Lady, let's continue the charming evening with a walk? '' he asked, smiling at the woman.

She was sad when the nice ride finished and she walked out. Becca first time don't wanted go home but she was glad when he asked her walk. ''That would be nice, let's go!'' Becca smiled him and mayby later she can go and take coffe.

Jackson raised his head against the night sky, full of stars. Then he looked at Rebecca and smiled at her too. '' Tell me something else to get to know you better. '' he said, offering the woman an elbow in which she could cling if she wanted.

She didn't know what else she can say to him but Becca tryed something figure out. "Well i have cute brown husky dog and her name Bella. So do you have siblings?" She asked

'' I also have a dog. A puppy I bought a long time ago. Yes, I have two brothers and a sister. '' he said, but nothing has been said about his older brother's death yet. It was still hard, but Jackson tried to hold on to Kiara. They had gone to the tent where they were selling coffee. '' What kind of coffee would you like? '' the man asked the woman because he promised to pay her coffee.

"What species is she? I have a husky girl. She is so cool and amaizing dog and funny. That cool, i have many cousins but I am the only child in the family. " Becca enyoi Jakcsoon company and he looked a grate gy and mayby the one day they can be good friends. "Hot choclet please with cinnamon please." Becca hoped that here will be hot choclet with cinnamon. She liked drink with cinnamon and that make feel lot of better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back