Having a look

Zazuka shugged her eyes forever to the cilling. "I don't know but she's a fifth year so I'm sure she can do things we can only emagen." She said. "There is a Weasley at the Brightston really. I remeber a shop called the Weasley Wizard Weeze. It was a joke shop..." She said trying heard to remember corectly.

"yeah you're right actually. Would you believe I've never gone in there. Now how mad is that? Right next brightstone weekend a little mayhem is in order. Do you agree?" she smiled mischievously at Z.

Zazuka grined like a jack-o-lantern. "Oh defentely we have to get some stuff and coues all sorts of chaos." She said. Zazuka had her hands closed over eachother on her chest and was practecly jumping up and down. "We can stuff a stick bome in the book bag of someone that is not so nice." She said thinking about it a little.

"Zazuka Bones I'm shocked at you!" Andromeda pretended to as well but rather enjoyed this mischievous part of Zuka's personality.
"Only the very nasty then but to tell you the truth, I don't think I know any nasty people here".

Zazuka thought about that for a bit. "I think your right... Hardly anyone desurves something like that. This doesn't mean that the school can't be treated to a light show or something like that." Zazuka said in her dreamy voice. She was stinking of all the things that could be done with the things that could be in the Wizard Weeze.

"Great then it's a deal we'll sort it all out as soon as we can. Can't wait to see the shop now" Andromeda smiled at her before putting her wand back into her robe.
"Guess should head off then, have you a class now?"

Zazuka shook her head but then got a shocked look on her face. "But I did forget to add something to my paper I need for tranfigurations. See you later!" She said running as fast as her marie-jaines would let her.

Andromeda smiled as Zuka left in a hurry and began to twirl about wondering what she could get up to now. Spotting a suit of armour in the corner she walked up the podium until she was facing it, then saluting the metal knight she sent the 'expelliarmus' incantation at it. Punching the air as it toppled with such a loud clanking noise to the ground.

Zazuka remembered something and ran back to the chamber. She saw the suit of armor in pieces on the floor but she thought it best not to ask. "Hey you said last year that you hated that cute costume that you put yourself into so I was thinking that maybe this year we could go as Molly and Nebula if you don't mind dressing like Nebula." She said all in one breath. Even though she had run up and down stares twice it didn't seem like she was huffing all that much.

Andromeda quickly hid her wand behind her back as the door flew open but it was only Zuka. With a sigh of relief she smiled and listened to her speedy tirade.
Thinking for a minute she eventually spoke.
"Can you let me think about it Z, I was hoping to do something different this year but not necessarily that different. Just let me think about it yeah?"

Zazuka laughed a little. "Alright then I'm still going to be Molly though." She said then started running again. She was eather on a suger high or really looking foward to Holloween eather which way it was something that was giving her all this energy.

Andromeda laughed taking back out her wand and flicking it in the direction of the suit of armour.
"Finite" she called and the suit reversed itself to its standing position once again.
"Right then I better get going myself before I do any more damage".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back