Having a look

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda had waited a whole year to see the inside of this room, she wandered down through the dungeons to get to it and hoped it wouldn't be locked. Of course it was but she simply took out her wand and did the 'allohomora' incantation on the lock. It sprang open immediately. With a smile Andromeda walked in and smiled. So this is where it all happened? She couldn't wait to duel against someone in a proper duel. Imagining a crowd about her as she pretended to take fake spells and throw others at an imaginary opponent, Andromeda bowed to them raising her hands in the air having successfully stunned the imaginary person.
"Thank you, thank you. Truly this would not be possible without the great teachings and patience of my professors who encouraged me every step of the way. Even when I was ready to give up" She took another bow to the fake spectators, smiling all the time to herself.

Zazuka again had pattioned to be part of the duel club. She didn't know if she would be exspted yet but it was worth yet another shot. She came down here to see what the chamer looked like anyway and to memorise the way here. Zazuka had a tendency to get lost in the Dungeons. She made a small sound and heard in echo in the halls. She got an idea.

"As you wish
For kingdom come
The one to know all the answers
You think you dwell in wisdoms sea
Still sweet ignorance is the key
To a poet's paradise
Challenge the Riddler and you will see..."

Zazuka sang so that the echo could catch her voice. She tworled what would have been stright into the door but to her surpise it was open. She stoped and looked around. Andy was there looking as if she where proforming a wand show for eveyone. "I guess we both had the same idea." She said laughing into her hand.

Andromeda turned with a start and laughed when she saw Zuka. She didn't get embarressed about being caught acting daft, she simply took it in her stride.
"Hey Zuka, what are you up to then? This was just me beating the crap out of ..." she knew what name she wanted to say but for Zuka's sake she kept quiet and said something altogether different.
"Voldemort. Was just taking my bow of course".

Zazuka did not believe that for one second but she let it go. "Did you defeat him in blaze of fantasic glory like Harry Potter did?" She asked her hands behind her back. She knew that Brian couldn't help but not answer letter he never got but she would let him explaine that. For now she would just enjoy being in thier company sepreatly. Again.

"A blaze of glory? Not quite that good but effective all the same. Are you signing up for the duelling club this year? I definitely am, I can't wait to get started"

Andromeda swept her wand in a semi circle about her, letting a slight reddish vapour trail from it. She should be very happy now being back at school and if it hadn't been for Zuka, all summer and now here at school Andromeda knew she would have gone slightly bonkers.
She missed Brian, she couldn't help it but she was so angry with him she didn't think it would ever be possible to forgive him.

Zazuka was of more of a bubbley nature so she took a spin and let trail of bubbles sorround her. "Aboslutly. Maybe I can get my wand to stop spiting up bubbles." She said laughing. 'The echo out in the hall leading up to here is great. I just playing with it but I think I'm going to have to stop that when we come in here with the duel club deals." She said all in one breath. The Duel club was something she was looking foward to the most.

Andromeda watched the bubbles float about the room, pricking one with her wand as it got close.
"So how is Jinx holding up being back at the school. Poor kitten having to put up with me all summer" Andromeda held up the hand that had been scratched to ribbons by Jinx and clawed to bits by Freckles her owl, her other hand was pretty much the same, though the small scars were turning slightly silverish already. Her attempts at sending letters to her mother and to Brian had meant she had, had to get Freckles to come near her somehow. Summoning him helped but she had to still attach the letter to him and poor Jinx certainly couldn't help being terrified of a human who smelt anything but to him, who he obviously sensed was anything but.
"When do you think it will start then? the Duelling club I mean".

Zazuka laughed. "He's doing well how that he has a play mate. Did you know that Kailey has a cat too. Her name is Sasha and she's so cute. Jinx took to her right when he met her." She said practicly gushed. She had watched the two play for a few days now and thought they looked so adorable together.

Andromeda laughed loudly and it felt really good to do so.
"Goodness is everyone getting cats around here? There should be a rule or something about it. I couldn't even go to my old dorm as Harri got a kitten this year too. So I'm bunking in with Ellie now which is great fun actually".

Zazuka laughed as well when she heard that. "It is a rule that you can bring 'eather a cat or an owl or a toad.'" She said the last part as if she where a professor reminding the class of something. "That has to be too bad for Harri then again Kailey came to my room because she said that if she had to spen one more year bunking with Ginny she was going to scream." Zazuka said nodded. Personally she didn't know why any one had a problem with Ginny. She was perfictly pleasent in her mind.

Andromeda smiled as she waved her wand about as if in a duel.
"Harri still has Kiera, Ana-Cole, Kat, Hilary and a few others sharing with them. I think a first year moved in as well. It's just me and Ellie in our room which is really cool. All that space and room and she's a quidditch nut as well" she smiled at Zuka, "Imagine if we were sharing? Sometimes I wish we had been put in the same house but I don't think I'd last in Ravenclaw and I don't know how you'd do in Gryffindor".

Zazuka thought about that for a momen. "I think I'd be something like Hermione Granger no. The heart of a Gryffendor but the brain of a Ravenclaw. Anyway I don't think I'd last that long. My poor nerves." She said with an overly dramatic sigh.

"Nerves my eye!" Andromeda laughed nudging her playfully. "You have more nerve than half the people I know you just sell yourself short. You're braver than you know. How many people would willingly be bestfriends with a werewolf, sleep in the same house all summer long with one even at the full moon. Ok I was in Essie's 'special room' but still!"

Zazuka shook her head. "You where only in the special room when it came time to go to sleep just incase but your right I guess I do have way of staring at dainger with a stight face. I could have done well in Gryffendor but imagen this, the hat wanted to put me in Hufflepuff." She said her eyes wide. She had nothing against Hufflepuff it was just not her house. Griffendor maybe but not Hufflpuff.

"Wow Hufflepuff" Andromeda thought about it for a moment, "maybe it just saw your immensely kind heart and good nature, as well as the fact that alot of Hufflepuffs are very intelligent too."
She hoped she hadn't offended Zuka by stating the obvious, except for Slytherin in Andromeda's eyes, Zuka could pretty much be suited to most houses.

Zazuka smiled. "Really Violet got the highet scores out of anyone in our year I think. The only thing I think I would really not be suited for is a Slytherin. There are some scary people placed there." She said thinking of the boy she met in Ollivander's.

"Some are pretty strange but others are alright. We did meet some nice ones last year even though they didnt' last long" Andromeda knew how difficult it was trying to last a school year being so far from home and everyone you loved. And when so much was happening in their lives, bad and good it was hard not to want to leave the school and be there for them. It had taken all her strength to come here after her father died, and so much more of it when her grandfather had passes away at Christmas time. It was simply a case of being a werewolf was keeping her under lock and key literally.

Zauzka nodded. "I meet some pretty nice ones this time too. Eden Luna is cool so is Monov. He's a plant geek like me." She said with a bright smile. She could imagen what it could have been like for people that had a loving home to go back to but Zazuka had nothing and no one outside thies walls. She became attached to Hogwarts and to a smaller degree to the Gables as her true homes and the only places she wanted to be for that reson.

"Other than Angus I haven't met any of them this year. Did we keep pretty much to ourselves last year? You know like only hung out with first years?" Andromeda had to think about it herself and figured they must have done until they had gotten more absorbed into Hogwarts way of life, how else would they have met the friends they had.

Zazuka thought about that. "Yeah but we did meet others from other years for a bref moment in time. I think it was because there where more of us to spend time with. Now that a lot have droped out we have started to branch out into the other years." She said. It sound more like she was thinking out loud the way she seemed to flow from one idea to another chainge longe with her mind.

[love the new siggy - very Zuka!]

"Oh yeah I totally get what you're saying. I miss alot of them. Remember Miranda and Amy?" Andromeda sighed out of all her friends that had, had to leave it was Amy she missed the most. They had gotten really close as well, as close as Zuka and herself but the close bonded friendship had not been given any chance at all. Amy's father had passed away and with a ton of other things going on in her life, she just hadn't been able to cope.
"I can't wait for this to start though it probably won't go ahead this year, what with the triwizard tournament going on. I hope Bruin enters and becomes our school champion. I'd go hoarse from screaming for him".

Zazuka nodded exsitedly. "I looked into that and found out that only fouth and fifth years will be entering." She said with a sigh. "On the bright side. Our champion will most likely be stronge enough to handel any thing thown at him. Though some of the fifth years are scary." She said having seen one by the lake. Red streeks in dark hair, his very presence had sent shivers up her spine and not the good kind.
((Thanks Kat rocks out loud for making this))

"Hey pale face" Andromeda laughed at her, "What do you mean 'him' our champion could very well be a girl you know! We have some amazing ones. I can't wait to see who comes over from the Hogwarts in Scotland. The Daily Prophet International keeps hinting at various students but it doesn't know for sure eithe. I mean they have relatives of Harry Potters and Hermione Grangers attending there. Wouldn't it just be the coolest if some of them came here?"

"Good point and I would love to see some of the things that Estrella can do so maybe she will be our champion." Zazuka said all to quickly. "Oh that would be so cool to meet blood relations of Harry Potter's. Hermione Granger married a Weasly didn't she.... Ron Weasly if I remember correctly if we do meet them they will probobly have the last name Weasly no." She said leading again down the paths that her mind often went down.

"Yeah, that's right. I've only seem some of the photos of the Potters though, none really of any of the Weasleys." Andromeda looked at Zuka through hooded eyes, "I know Estrella the Ravenclaw prefect yeah? What type of things can she do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back