having a chat.

"Maybe it won't this time though..."Harri said quietly "Maybe just ask him when the time comes you know? Enjoy this time," she said thinking that the best idea.

'Yeah thats what il do.' She said, 'So, my brother and his fiance are moving over here.' Steph added, she hadnt told anyone yet.

"Really?" Harri said "Wow!," she paused "Thats good news right?" she asked quickly not sure whether she had just made a fool of herself.

'Yes! Amazing news. But the thing is, when i go see mom and dad, alex wont be there. But im going to live with Alex in the summer. So Its all good!' She said laughing.

Harri smiled "Yeah, I'm sure he would want to go and see your mum and dad so you could probably go together!" she said smiling, "Well atleast you don't have to travel far!" she said.

Stephanie laughed, 'No i wont. But i know he'll miss Kayleigh a lot. They're so close.' She smiled, she was so excited about Alex moving close to HNZ. 'Im meeting him tomorrow in The Hogs Head.'

Harri smiled "That'll be good! How comes they decided to move here?" she asked.

'Alex got a job over here, he thinks its a better place to bring up his baby. And Ami loves it here!' Steph smiled.

Harri nodded "Yeah it is a lovely place to grow up!" she said nodding to all the huge hills in the horizon, "Oh wow thats good! What does he do?" she asked.

'Shopkeeper.' She said, 'He's going to start training to be a ministry official. Im excited for them, but the only thing is, his child would never get the chance to spend time with Kayleigh and her baby.'

Harri smiled "So your going to get discount stuff, lucky!" she said "Whos Kaliegh?" Harri asked.

Stephanie laughed, 'Yeah its at that pet shop. Kayleighs my sister, Alex's twin.' She told her.

"Ahh okay, gosh that'll be hard for him won't it? moving away from his twin!" Harri said thinking about it "You'll have the most pets in the whole of Hogwarts!" she said laughing.

'That would be amazing!' Steph said, thinking about her parents house, it was full of pets. 'Its a shame dogs arnt allowed. I'd love to have my dog Daisy here. She's gorgeous!'

"Yeah same! I have a st.Bernard called Bruce! I miss him so much when I'm away!" Harri said smiling sadly as she thought about him, "I've had him for as long as I can remember!" she said, "Whats Daisy like?" she asked she had a real soft spot for animals.

'Oh my god Daisy's a St.Bernard too!' Steph exclaimed, grabbing a folded up photo out of her back pocket.

dais.jpg

"Oh wow!" Harri said taking the picture and looking at it "Bruce looks so similar!" Harri said "She's gorgeous!" she said admiring the dog.

Harri smiled "He's about 5, 6," she siad trying to remember exactly how old he was "How about Daisy?" she asked.

"Aww still young then!" Harri said smiling "So is she coming to leave in NZ as well? Or is she staying with your parents?" she asked.

'Im not sure actually, il ask Alex tomorrow.' Steph said, smiling. 'If she stays with mom and dad Alex will get a dog, like Daisy.'

Harri smiled "Yeah, it'll be hard to not see her alot though don't you think?" she said "It'll be good to live here though don't you think?" Harri said.

"Yeah," Harri said, "So whats your brother like?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back