Haunted Forest Partay!

Sam smiled to Ari, "Hey. I wouldn't worry too much. That can't bust us all." He said with a wink when suddenly there was quite a large commotion in the middle of the party. A figure wearing all black like everyone else though Sam was probably one of the few who knew it was Hoshi. She had been his best friend from before they even came to Hogwarts, so after a year he knew her quite well. Nice entrance he thought apporovingly.

He was going to excuse himself from Vivienne and Arianna to go and make himself known to Hoshi but Arianna seemed to be walking away. "Okay..bye?" He said craning his neck as she disappeared into the forest. He was tempted to go in after her but another girl who he recognised as a fellow hufflepuff got there first. He couldn't leave the party as well and he wasn't about to leave Vivienne either. "Whats up?" He asked nodding his head in the spot of the forest where Arianna disappeared into.

Larissa heard words reminding her of Borely Mansion and saw fireworks and flames.
After a while, Larissa noticed Hoshi. She smiled broadly.
"Nice one," she said, praising her friend but wondering how close to getting caught they were now.
"You mean.. You didn't set this all up?" Larissa tilted her head to one side as she looked at Hoshi.
Who could have been behind all of this?

Ari heard Arisa's voice calling her name, and turned, wide eyed as she reached her.
"But he could be lost or hurt or something" Ari said, trying to convince Arisa
"I know she did all that awful stuff to you, but I could never forgive myself if something happened to her... to anyone!" she said, looking around, and straining her ears for any sound.
After her sister had nearly died, Ari had become very sensitive to this sort of thing, and couldn't stand to see anybody hurt, friend or not.

"I don't mind if you go back to the party, but I'm going to find her" she said resolutely
"And I have my wand" she said, holding it up
"I know how to defend myself" she said.

Kaede had no idea what she was going to wear to the so called "black party" that was going to take place later that night. She didn't have many black clothes, or really and at all. The only thing she had was a black shirt that had little designs over it and a pair of black pants. Shrugging, she threw the black ensemble and made her way down to the Forbidden Forest. She was a little nervous since she had never been there before, but she had guessed she wouldn't be the only person there.

Finally coming to a clearing, she saw a few people gathered around. She only knew a few of the first years, and one second year. Seeing Immy and Sukie, she nodded at them and addressed everyone. "Hello!" Her voice was cheery, there was no reason for it not to be. After saying hello to everyone, she quietly made her way over to Corrie and stood beside him. "Hey!" She hadn't known that he was invited, and she was glad that he was there.

Arisa smiled at Ari slightly, she was so caring of others, "Kida's always hurt, she doesn't let people heal her, not even her god father" Arisa replied. "I'm not gunna leave you, I'll never forgive myself, if you get lost... Kida will be fine!"

Vivienne smiled even wider as more and more people began to arrive. They all seemed to be enjoying the party, so that was.. well, obviously a good thing. "Hey Sam!" she chirped, as he came over and greeted them. Just as she was about to turn to say something else to Arianna, Vivienne heard her say something about finding Kida. "Ari, no.." she said protectively, raising her hand to grab her friend's arm. But Arianna had already stepped away, so her hand grabbed only air.

"Kida comes in here practically every night.. by herself. You're just going to get yourself hurt.." Vivienne called, trying to convince her to come back. She really hoped that Arianna wouldn't go off and get herself into trouble, that would just be horrible! Vivienne would of course run after her if need be, but she hoped she wouldn't have to.. especially during a party. She just hoped they would all stay and just have fun.

Vivienne's head whipped around to the right, as she heard a screech, as flames enveloped the group. "What's that?!" she said to no one in particular, before the flames died away. In the centre appeared a girl around their age.. except much taller than midgety Vivienne. "Oh.." she said with a laugh, realising it was just a prank. It was a cool one, and props to the girl, whoever she was, for doing it.

Vivienne turned back to Sam, when he asked her what was up. "Oh.. Ari's trying to look for Kida.. I really wish she wouldn't, because Kida's more than able to look after herself. Heck, even I would have more luck that Ari! I sleepwalked here every night last year.. I just hope that she comes back!" she said to Sam, getting a bit worried. Why, why, why would Arianna be silly enough to wander off out of sight?! Vivienne could no longer see her in the trees, so all she could do was stand there next to Sam..

Neita made her way into the forest, hesitantly as she had no idea who was throwing it and no idea who was coming. She smiled as she looked down at what she was wearing, a black dress with fishnet stockings and heavy back makeup, it was pretty much what she wore to halloween last year. She had gone through a goth stage last year where she went really quiet and was always found in black, she was so glad to be over that and wearing alot of black again was weird for her.

The second year hufflepuff brightened up when she saw one of her close friends she hadnt seen in awhile "VIV!!!" she cried happily running to her friend, she hugged her. "Wow its been so long!! How are you? Wheres Ari, and Arisa?" She asked in a mouthful. When Neita got excited she talked really fast. "But ahhh I've missed you!!"

(Neitas outfit)
NeitaWrightHalloween.jpg

Carmen was elated to be back. She had been completely certain that her grandfather would have stopped her from returning but for once her father had been on her side and had stood his ground, of course using the fact that she had Kaleb in her corner here in New Zealand had helped immensely too. Her grandfather had indeed remembered him and more importantly had remembered who his grandfather was. The scales had been tipped in her favour and so she got to return after the Summer holidays. It was with even more excitement that she had found the invitation addressed to her and though it neither stated who it was from or why such a party was being held, she felt the absolute need to celebrate.

Not having a lot of black clothes in her trunk she took out what she did have and after a mere twenty minutes of getting herself organised headed out of the common room and down to the forest. The first semester she would not have dared to behave so outrageously, going alone to the forbidden forest but she hoped to see Kaleb or even Charlie there and perhaps she would meet some new friends as well. The
tight black top and pants clung to her like a second skin but she had the figure to carry it off. It was her first time entering the forest and so she raised her wand nervously and calling out 'lumos' to light her way smiled as she spotted the first of the lanterns. It was much easier and definitely not so nerving now and the further she went, she realised she could actually hear voices until at last she came upon a clearing with a group of what appeared to be first and second years. There were other Slytherins which she was grateful for.
"Hello" she smiled at them, not actually knowing any one there. Hoping that her two only real friends would show up Carmen performed nox on her wand and put it away into her pocket once more.

There was alot of invites going around about some sort of party down in the Forbidden Forest. Charlie had debated going. He didnt know anyone and he hadnt really been in the forest, so clearly didnt know what it was like. But then once Charlie had thought about it. Those two reasons were better excuses to go rather than not to. Which is why Charlie was walking down to the forest, following the lanterns that lead inside.

The invite had said wear something dark, so Charlie was now dressed in black shirt with a skull and his usual black wrist bands. It really hadnt been very difficult to find something to wear. Not with his dark wardrobe. Soon enough the lanterns lead to a clearing in which Charlie saw quite a few people. One familiar one which he was both thankful and regretful for stood close by. He approached without a word to the rest of the group. He suddenly wasnt feeling so friendly. "Hi." He said simply to Carmen. She had said she would return, but he had gone to bed after realization that she wasnt coming back so soon the night of the Yule Ball.

Carmen had waited for anyone to show signs of being any way amiable but soon realised that this was a fend for yourself type of do, it was only when she had finally gotten up the gumption to go and introduce herself did she hear a very familiar voice beside her. She spun around to see Charlie and she simply couldn't help herself. The last time they had spoken she had been so sure she would not be returning to the school, Charlie had been comforting her when Kaleb had dragged her out and down to the lake. She tried now not to think about that moment as she looked at her friend with a huge smile. She flung her arms about his neck and gave him the softest of kisses on his cheek. Knowing that when she had returned to the common room that night, he had not waited and she seriously couldn't blame him. After all she had been a lot longer than she had thought she would be but seeing him now cheered her immensely and she couldn't wait to divulge the great news to him.

"I'm back! Well obviously I'm back but I so didn't think I would be" she slowly released her arms from his neck and suddenly realised that she hadn't wanted to remove them. This completely pole-axed her, knowing that she had enjoyed her 'moment' with Kaleb so utterly how could she now be feeling elated being near Charlie again? She was simply way too young to understand any of these emotions and quite frankly didn't care about understanding them. She was here and so was Charlie. She had an uncontrollable urge to hold his hand but for the first time ever, she felt too shy to do so instead she clasped her fingers together as she turned her gaze to the others at the party and then looked back at him.

"Did you have a nice break Charlie?" he was looking spectacular and Carmen wanted to blurt that out too but once again found herself steeped in a shyness she had not known she could possess.

Charlie was promptly yanked out of his sulking when he felt her arms around his neck and her lips brush ever so lightly against his cheek. That was unexpected. He froze and didnt know what to make of it. He bearly registered her talking before he blinked as her arms left his neck. He tried to ignore the weird flipping sensations in his gut. He didnt know what they meant. He backtracked her words and worked out what she had said. In his tantrum he had forgotten she was meant to be leaving. Although one can hardly blame him for sulking. He was meant to introduce Carmen to movies these holidays, but he hadnt even seen her. Seeing her again made Charlie realise how much he had missed her while he was stuck at this school.

"Thats great!" He said, a bit delayed if he would admit. Although he knew he meant it. He had never wanted Carmen to leave for a second, even if she did like Kaleb more than him. Shaking off such thoughts he answered her question. "It was okay, I stayed here, just wandered the halls and such." He said truthfully, although he had managed to go flying. It was meant to make him feel better about Carmen never coming back, but it had made him feel worse in the long run.

Carmen noticed his somewhat reluctant manner towards her and felt so guilty. Her hand automatically came up to twirl a piece of hair around one of her fingers as she sighed. She owed him some sort of explanation for that night but she certainly didn't want to tell him about Kaleb and her kissing, it just didn't seem fair. She wondered why he had not gone home as she had done and found herself feeling even worse that he was here alone when she had initially invited him to her home.
"I'm sorry you didn't get to come and visit over the vacation, I couldn't bring anyone in the end. My grandfather was in such a mood when I told him that I had wanted to stay here and would you believe my father... of all people stood up to him on my behalf. Between the two of us we persuaded him in the end" she smiled at him releasing the tendril of hair and glancing about her again.

"This party is kind of quiet isn't it?" she had an idea then but didn't know if he would go for it or not, "do you fancy going for a small walk until it picks up a bit here, we can come back to it again?"
She so wanted to apologize to him for the Yule Ball night as well but didn't want to have to do it infront of everyone. Her hazel eyes all but sparkled from the light of the lanterns as she looked up at him.

[if Charlie is up for the walk.. I'll open a new topic in the forest, we can come back to the party afterwards ;) ]

Imogen smiled and nodded as more people introduced themselves, Sydney. The girl who seemed to hate Immy. Immy didn't bother with it. She saw her friend Kaede and smiled as she walked over to someone else Immy knew. Since Immy knew no one else apart from the group she was standing with, Imogen made her way over to Kaede and Corrie. She smiled at them both.

"This is a cool party, you both look very cool dressed in dark clothes" Immy said with a bright and friendly smile. "How were the holidays for you both?"

Charlie shook his head at her words. "Thats fine. Another time maybe?" He hoped. "The main thing is your at the school now." He said softly, not sure he wanted to admit that much. He kept quiet with only a small hum in agreement at Carmen's statement about the party being quiet. At the suggestion of a walk, Charlie looked at her and felt the weird flip in his chest. "Yeah okay." He agreed. Maybe they could straighten things out. About the Yule Ball and her not returning and about all the unspoken things Charlie wanted to say, but couldnt. Although he knew deep down he would never talk about such things. Charlie hadnt known being in a friendship could be so much of a handful. He wanted it to last, he really did, but Carmen was just so confusing. When they were alone, she acted like she cared so much about Charlie, but the second Kaleb came into the picture Charlie was thrown aside. It wasnt a nice feeling. It wasnt one Charlie wanted to put up with on a day to day basis, but then the minute Carmen and Charlie were alone, he would forget about anything that happened before. And any previous thoughts would be lost. It was all so confusing and annoying, but Charlie couldnt get enough of it.

[Sounds good. :) ]

Carmen would normally at this point simply have grabbed his hand and led him away into the forest but instead she kept her hands clasped infront of her afraid that they would betray some part of her that she was unsure of just yet. She smiled though, delighted he would walk with her.
"Come on then, they won't miss us" she took out her wand once more and moving off to the side began to trudge through the dense undergrowth of the forest to what resembled a beaten path way.

[will set it up now ;) ]

Kaede smiled widely as Immy made her way over to her, she was a good friend. She started to talk about the party and Kaede's and Corrie's outfits. Blushing at Immy's comment about her outfit, she said, " It is a really cool party, I was surprised when I had gotten the invitation. And thanks, but it's not totally black. It's the only thing I had. But you know, it works." She smiled at her, happy for her company. Immy asked how her holidays had been, and thankfully, they had been quite good. "I actually went home for a little bit, but my parents weren't able to come home, so I got to spend a lot of time with my sisters. They were really happy to see me. What about you?"

Corrie managed to go off into a small daydream, he was snapped out by voices and looked up to see Kaede had arrivedand her and Immy were chatting next to him. "Huh?"
When he realised that they were talking about the holidays he blushed slightly. "I just stayed home with my family. Spent some time with my sister, I missed her loads." He grinned as he remembered the greeting he had gotten from her, she had rugby tackled him to the ground the second he got out of the truck.

Immy smiled as the two in turn spoke. Immy looked down a her own clothes. They were the only black clothes she'd brought to hogwarts with her. Immy nodded as the talked of there holidays. Imogen had simialrities with each.

"I spent it with my sister. It was nice." Imogen said. "It was nice to go back to Wales. Though it was very cold. Kinda forgot how cold it was. I've never been to a party like this before. How did you do both do in the exams"

Kaede smiled as Corrie snapped back to the present. "It seems we all spent the holidays with our sisters. My older sister kept hugging me everytime she walked by, and my little sister just kept hanging on me arm. It was like I was dragging her along." Laughing, she nodded as Immy said she hadn't been ready for the cold. Kaede herself had not been ready for the cold. It was a good thing though that when she had been picked up from the train station that her sisters had told their staff to bring her a jacket, because Kaede had forgotten one. "I know what you mean, Tokyo was freezing when I got there."

She nodded as Immy said she had never been to a party like the one they were at, and then asked how her exams had gone. "I havn't either. It's all new to me. And...I'm not sure how I did, I didn't pay much attention to it. Grades.....have stopped being something that I struggle to strive for. When I did it only brought bad things, so now, since I have a choice, it's not worth it. At least to me."

Hoshi shook her head at Larissa when she asked if she put this all together. "Naw I didn't. I would have had something muuuuuuuch better planed if I had. I like the music though. So our style." She said with a wide grin. She watched for a bit as more people showed up. There was one girl that seemed rather intresting to her but was sure that the girl wouldn't know of her. It was rare when her father got involved in muggle business.

Hoshi made her way over to Sam and another girl she had seen but never spoken to. "What's upper here?" She asked looking around then offered the girl her biker gloved hand. "Hoshi Koshiba the one that threw the first year good bye party." She said with her super star grin on her face now. Even if she wasn't trying to make friends with someone she always showed her super star grin first to make sure everyone knew what she thought of herself.

Vivienne laughed again as she was surprised with a hug from Neita. "Hey, Ni!" she smiled, stepping back to look at her friend. "You look awesome! Totally not like you usually do, though," she said. "Oh, they're.. around," Vivienne said, at the mention of Ari and Ris. It would be unfair to worry her, so she told a little white lie. Plus, the two would be fine, so it would be worrying for nothing. Just then, she heard the girl from the earlier stunt approach their growing group. Vivienne was shorter than most people, but next to this 'Hoshi', she looked like a right midget. "Hello! Vivienne Esquire, nice to meet you," she replied, probably sounding a bit too formal. With a friendly smile, she extended her own dainty hand to give a firm shake to Hoshi's outstreched one. "Oh, first year goodbye party? I didn't hear about that. Was it fun?" Vivienne said with a slight giggle. She did like parties, and wished she had been able to attend that one.

(( Hoshi is tall, right? xD ))

Nia made her way down to the Forbidden Forest. She didn't know who had sent her the invite but she wasn't really surprised that she had gotten one. And what was even better Ares had gotten one too. It couldn't be more perfect. After their little arrangement at the end of last term they hadn't spent much 'quality time' together so practically no one knew they were an item.

She entered the clearing with Ares the two hand in hand, with her other hand in the pocket of her black jumpsuit. She was enjoying the fact that she and Ares were an event with their classmates, what better way to get their relationship out in the open. As they got closer to the people Nia put on her charm, giggling and walking very closly to Ares, acting like the perfect couple.

Ari smiled at her friend, then a memory of a conversation she had had with Viv surfaced
"Wait, are you sure Kida knows the forset well?" she asked. Biting her lip she looked around
"Maybe you're right... maybe we should go back to the party" she said, looking undecidedly at Arisa.
Making up her mind, she turned back in the direction of the party.
"I just hope she gets back alright..." she murmered, as she stepped carefully over a batch of blackberry.

When they got back to the party, she walked immediatly back to Viv and Sam, who had been joined by Neita and another girl Ari didn't recognise
"Hey Neita!" she greeted her good friend, who she hadn't seen in a while.
Worry for Kida still lurked in the back of her mind, but she decided tolook for her after the party, if she still hadn't turned up.
Hearing giggles, Ari glanced around, and her stomach nearly dropped right out of her when she saw Ares come in with a girl, who he was obviously with. She had no idea why it bothered her so much, and she stared at the ground, face burning. Hoping desperately that they didn't come over, she turned back to her friends.

Ares grinned as he walked hand in hand with Nia, Quality time together he thought happily and with everyone else... he realized. As they moved into the crowd Ares switched arms so he had the one closest to Nia around her shoulders but he held her hand with his other handletting everyone know they were .

In front of everyone he kissed her on the cheek, and as he pulled away he paused and whispered in her ear "This will be fun honey"

Neita smiled at Vivienne "You do too!" The hufflepuff girl looked around looking for Ari and Arisa.

Just then Arianna turned up "Hey Ari!!" Neita said excitedly "By the way I have something for you guys." She told Viv and Ari.

The second year heard someone giggle then she saw Ari turn around, Neita followed by turning around to see who she was looking at. Neita rolled her eyes, Ares making his usual dramatic entrance. A look of confusion crossed her face, here he was with some girl on his arm like they were dating, and last she remembered him and Hoshi had been close at the Ball. Oh she realized the gossip magazine

Oh well Neita decided Im happy he found someone nice. She noticed Ari staring at the ground for a few moments. "Ari?" Neita asked concerned "Are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back