Hate Mail Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia Vandervoort

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
17 inches hawthorne Unicorn Horn
Okay so everyone who's read Harry Potter knows that when Rita Skeeter wrote something no matter how ridiculous it was, somebody believed it and wrote hate mail in response to those Rita reported on...

I need the same thing!

you don't have to necessarily believe what Cynthia is writing, you might just be a malevolent person wanting to make the person feel bad or something like that... however it would be great if people did believe the articles since it really doesn't make sense for everyone to just know that it's a load of bullocks...

anyways, what I need from you is:

When an article comes out defaming someone for you to write them or the ministry a hate letter. These letters could be regular letters saying mean things about the person, Howlers letting a whole group of people know how you feel or in the most extreme cases hex letters meant to show the person you mean business!

Trust me, these letters are indeed fun to write and make the impact on the Gossip Articles more real and fun to RP. (IT doesn't have to be anyone in any specific catagory, you could be a house witch or even a death eater, you can even write your letter anonymously should you choose) So anyone that wants to be one of Cynthia's Hate Mail Fans please sign up!

=))

ok will have some of my characters up for this ... sounds really mental
I LOVE it!! =))

Merlina Caliburn
Trinity Cornwell
Sakura Gemini
Isabella Ormonde (she's all hormonal anyways)
Esmerelda Smickett
Maeve Silverback

depending on the article
Thorine Dolohov - would write anon
Harrison Landers - would write anon
Lola Rowann - would write anon

It's basically something that allows you to be a mean person, almost as mean as you want to be without being punished.

I would do it myself except I'm dead...

Oh I forgot to mention, some Articles may require more hate mail then others... for example my article on James and Kiera while shocking was very head turning at least compared with my next article which is going to be incredibly juicy! and would therefore require not only hate mail to be sent to the person in question but also to the ministry. It's going to be an outrageously scandalous article!

Depending on the article, I can get a fair few of my accounts to write hate mail :D

Can people write hate mail to Cynthia instead? :r:

Antoinette Greenwood said:
Can people write hate mail to Cynthia instead? :r:
no, that wouldn't make sense... If your character doesn't know the person being written about then how can they know whether it's true or not, besides you either believe the Prophet or you don't... I find it odd how people always seemed to know what's true in the prophet and what's not even though they weren't even present for anything that was written about. It's just like reading your newspaper not everything you read is true though you think it is, some of it's been twisted and fabricated well it's the same with the prophet, you either believe all of it/ most of it or you believe none of it in which case why are you reading it?

Besides, Cynthia doesn't actually open her own letters, someone else does it for her and brings her all the positive ones the rest get burned.

I'm up for it ^_^
I honestly don't know half the time what stuff is true and what isn't so IC I can RP as some ignorant witch..
Anywho, probably wont have Larissa write the letters.. She's got a lot on her plate as it is..
I'll sign up these;
Larissa Gellantara
Adrianne Sedgwick
Andros Carter
(Possibly more to come)

Aww, don't be so harsh.
I'm sure Cynthia is a wonderful woman.. *smirk*

And on second thoughts.. Sign Larissa Sedgwick up for this too.

This sounds like it could be fun :r .

I think Ioan Finch would probably send something anonymous ;)

I think we may have just found Adrianne and Ioan's new 'couple hobby' xD

;) That's how they'll bond! :lol:

For those of you who need a little pain and misery causing in their lives I got just the person for you!

Cecily!

Oh no she didn't

This is directly after the Gossip Article yours truly wrote about her so please make sure to read it (can be found in the Weekly Update or in the Library!)

Then lay on the Hate Mail!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back