Harry Potter Trailer!

I saw a preview in Theatres yesterday before The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
WOOWWWW @_@
I decided I have to see both parts. Opening Night. In 3D.

[/nerd]

Nicolas King said:
I saw a preview in Theatres yesterday before The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
WOOWWWW @_@
I decided I have to see both parts. Opening Night. In 3D.

[/nerd]
HAHA, it was the first trailer to be played before Inception. I sat there, quoting every phrase because I'm just that cool :cool:

Hey everybody!!!!

So my new copy of Entertainment Weekly came in the mail today and guess what was on the cover??!! Harry Potter, well Daniel Radcliffe, but you know what that means...it had Harry Potter news :D !

If you'd like to know where the movie will be split, click the spoiler below.
According to EW, the first movie will end at about Chapter 24 where Voldemort gains possession of the elder wand.

After thinking about it, I think this is a pretty good place to split the movies since it means that the second movie is going to be Action-packed! I'm psyched now :woot:

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
According to EW, the first movie will end at about Chapter 24 where Voldemort gains possession of the elder wand.

After thinking about it, I think this is a pretty good place to split the movies since it means that the second movie is going to be Action-packed! I'm psyched now :woot:
I'm not pleased about it being split.. But I suppose that just makes it all the more epic ^_^

I just wish it would hurry up D:

Ruth Adler said:
Professor Cyndi Weasley said:

I'm not pleased about it being split.. But I suppose that just makes it all the more epic ^_^

I just wish it would hurry up D:
I'd rather have it split.

5 hours overall of Harry Potter 7 albeit a 6 month wait or 2 and a half hours of Harry Potter with bits rushed and scenes missed?

I'd have the former anyday.

New Harry Potter trailer released!

Here's the link:

Clickeh meh!

It's a trailer solely for Part 1

Needless to say it is AWESOME!

Remember, don't forget to use spoilers if you want to discuss the trailer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back