Harriet&Caysi

Harri nodded "Yeah really close," she said quietly, Harri laughed "I can't wait to meet her! Maybe in the summer?" she asked.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, the summer sounds good!" She smiled. " So what else is new?" She asked.

Harri smiled "Good, I'll pop home for a week or two then come toyours?" she asked, "Well Professor Barkers been kidnapped!" she said, "It's terrible, it was at the TWT challenge! Shes still missing!" she said wide eyed.

Caysi was shocked, " Yeah, that sounds great." She smiled. " Are you serious? " She asked. " I hope that she's well." Caysi was worried, she didn't want Professor Barker hurt.

"I know!" Harri said, "I think there looking for her but who knows were she is!" she said shrugging, "DId you not hear about it in the prophet?" she asked.

Caysi shook her head. " I didn't really concern myself with anything really when I was away." She said. " Well it's good that people are looking for her." She said.

Harri's face turned blank and she shivered a little. "Suppose," she said, her mind trailing off again, She bit her lip hard, and immedietly began to taste blood filling her mouth but she ignored it. "I'm really worried about him," she whispered her eyes filling with tears, "I just want to see him," she added, her big green eyes spilling tears down her pale cheeks. Her long hair hung shining in the sun, around her face as she attempted to hide her tears.

" Don't worry about him, he's a strong boy." She smiled. " He really misses you, and your going to have so much fun in the summer at my house." She said happily.

Harri nodded, "I know, I just want to be with him," she whispered. She looked up, drying her eyes, "Yeah I guess so," she said,

Caysi nodded. " I understand." She smiled. " Summer, is going to be here soon enough." She said.

"Yeah,"Harri said feebily, "So howa things with you and Cameron?" she asked, hoping to take her mind of things, even if it was a short while.

Caysi shrugged her shoulders, " I haven't seen him for a long time." She said. " I don't know if he's hurt or anything." She said softly.

"How comes?" Harri asked, an undeliberate edge to her voice. At the moment she was finding it hard to believe that Caysi could not see Cam when he was so close. He was here and she was choosing not to see him, when Kevin was miles away and she would give anything to see him. She stopped herself from going any further knowing it would not do to snap at her friend.

Caysi shrugged. " I wasn't really here after the break and then Durmstrang left,so I can't see him anymore." She said. " Hopefully over the summer I'll see him." She said.

Harri nodded, "That'll be nice," she said quietly, her hands began to tear up the grass on their own accord, she had too much emotion building up inside her that it was threatening to over spill. She swallowed it down knowing that it would all come bursting out later on.

"Where-where did you go? The Uk?" she asked.

" My auntie and uncle lived in Canada, so I went there. 'Tis a beautiful country I must say." She smiled.

"Ive never been," Harri said, "Whats it like?" she asked curiously.

Caysi smiled. " Well where I went, it was beautiful..lot of country." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back