Harriet&Caysi

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked with Harri at her side, she kept her pace but still went a bit fast. She stopped at a random tree and sat down, " Come sit." She said. Caysi sighed and rubbed her head, she knew that she would have to explain the whole thing to Harri, and it was hard for her to do it. " There's a reason that Kevin...hasn't been ..around here." She said stuttering.

Harri walked at Caysi's side, aware of the silence though not finding it in any way awkward. She kept pace with Caysi, her mind racing over what it was she was going to tell her. She stopped and sat next to Caysi under a tree, she was glad it was spring, therefore not too hot nor too cold. She settled down.
She was going to make a sarcastic comment soemthing along the lines of Oh sent you to doo his dirty work has he... Before she realised Caysi's stuttering tone. She began to worry her palms sweating as a million different theories ran through her head, "What.." she cleared her throat "What is it?" she asked feebly, her voice sounding like it was going to crack.

Caysi sighed and rubbed her left eye. " Um, this is hard for me to say, but Kevin's...parents...died." She said. " That's why I left and that's why he isn't around anymore." She said. " It's been hard for the whole family, well exception of Sandra because she's heartless and self centered." She replied.

Harri eyes scanned over Caysi's face searching it as if she was expecting her to say she was joking. "W-what?" she whispered, "W-w-what are you talking about?" she said standing up and moving back a few spaces.
Her mind flooded through all the doubts she had had, all the bad things she had said and tears ran down her face. "Oh my god." she said "Oh my god," she repeated again and again.
Staying rooted to the spot she was standing in. "oh, my gosh." she said her voice was husky as if she hadn't used it in a million years.
Suddenly she crumbled too the floor, barely managing to stay up right, "How is he?" she asked which she could finally manage to speak once more.

Caysi went beside Harri. " They died in a car crash, Kevin's at home right now." She said softly. " Would you like to send him a letter?" She asked. " Did you think that Kevin would just leave you and never talk to you again? He's not like that , trust me." She said getting her parchment. She looked for her quill. " Alrighty, here ya go." She said giving the parchment to Harri.

Harri looked up at caysi, "Oh my gosh," seemed to be the only words she could say. All she wanted now was to be with Kevin, to hug him and tell him everything was all right. She hated herself for doubting them. How could she?
"I thought.." she began trailing off "I thought he'd realised he made a mistake. That he didn't like me. That he'd found someone better," she whispered, ashamed of herself, she bowed her head as a pool of tears feel from her face.
She looked up suddenly nodding, as she took the parchment and quill from Caysi.
Kevin,
I love you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. Really I am. I miss you soo much and as soon as I can get away from school I will. I'll come right now if you want me too, any time, I'll, I'll run away from school and come over to you.
I miss you soo much. I love you more then you can imagine. Harri x

The page was splattered with tears, she meant everyword she had written, right now as she handed the paper back to Caysi she was planning how she could get out of school. How she could be with him.

Caysi hugged Harri. " It's alright." She said. " Maybe you guys could meet at Brightstone or something." She said. " Kevin, he..he really misses you Harri, and he didn't want you to see him all sad and crying." She said softly. " How about this, since Kevin has permanently moved in with us, come over on the holidays and you guys can hang out." She said.

Harri nodded and tried to wipe her eyes, "That would be great," she said weakly. "I'll love him no matter what," she said, she didn't care whether he was sad or crying she just wanted him. She nodded "That would be great," she said, "I have to go home first though, I have-have to meet my new cousin," she stammered.

Caysi looked at her. " You have a new cousin?" She asked. Caysi saw that her owl was returning back with a letter.
Dear Harri,
You don't know how much I love you, it's just so hard for me to leave right now. I'm at my uncle and aunt's, Caysi's parents house. That's where I'll be for a long time know I guess. Don't worry about my parent's I guess it was for the best. In the summer I promise that we will get together. No matter what Harriet, I love you, and don't ever forget that.

With Love,
Kevin xoxox.

Caysi read the letter and gave it to Harriet so that she could read it. " Here." She said softly.

Harri nodded "Yup," she said softly, she began rummaging in her pocket untill her she found the photo, "Here," she said handing over the photo, "he's called Luke." And for a moment pride shimmered through her voice as she handed over the photo.
Newborn.jpg

When Caysi handed her the letter she took it slowly, reading each word like it was the last she would ever be able to read. She reread it silently again and again taking in every word.

No matter what Harriet, I love you, and don't ever forget that.

"I'll write back later," she mumbled and put the letter in her pocket where she stored the photo of Luke. Her hands were shaking so much she doubted she would even be able to hold a quill. "How, How are you?" she stammered, trying to take deep breaths. "How's Kevin? I mean how is he really?" she asked so quiet it was almost inadiable.

Caysi nodded. " He's doing alright, it's tough when you lose parent's, but I guess he seemed alright about it, they all really didn't get along that well. But I guess it was for the best." She replied. " How's Elise's boyfriend, which also happens to be your cousin!" She smiled. " I still remember when we found that out!" She said happily.

Harri nodded, "Good," she siad quietly. "He's doing good, I haven't heard from him in a while. I guess there all to busy spoiling Luke," she said with a little laugh. "Oh me too, that was a strange day," she said a real smile appearing on her face, "Hows Elise doing? I still haven't met her!" she said.

Caysi smiled. " Luke's so cute." She said smiling. " She's doing great, she really really loves her school now and has made a whole bunch of new friends." She smiled and said.

Harri smiled, a shadow of her former grin but still a smile, and nodded. "Ahh thats good! Where does she go?" she asked curiously, she needed to talk to Tommy about this.

" Beauxbatons" She smiled. " It's really pretty there, she showed me pictures." She replied.

"Aw thats nice," Harri said, "Really? It must be difficult going to different schools huh?" she asked, knowing it was hard to be seperated from Tommy sometimes, "But then again sometimes you need space," she said knowing this was also true.

Caysi nodded. " I miss her sometimes, cause me and her are close." She replied. " I'm close with all my other family, but with her the most." She smiled. " I love having my space from her. She tries to steal my makeup, and my clothes and my hair straightener. It's so annoying!" She said.

Harri laughed at this "It can't be all bad!" she siad, "I'd love to have a sister or a brother, but then again I kinder have a brother in Tommy," she trailed off, "How many brothers and sisters do you have?" she asked,

Caysi giggled. " I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers." , " I know, a big family right?" She said happily.

"Woah," Harri said her mouth forming a small o. "That must be great huh?" she said smiling, "Whos the youngest?" she asked.

Caysi nodded. " it is, Christmas is just wonderful." She smiled. " Elise is the youngest, and Sandra is the oldest." She said.

Harri smiled, "I imagine so," she said quietly, "So what are you? one of the oldest or youngest?" she asked.

Caysi smiled. " I'm the second youngest." She said. " I get treated very well." She giggled, it was true everyone payed attention to her. " Do you like being an only child?" She asked.

Harri smiled, "Thats good," she said. She looked around, pondering the question before shrugging, "Well I don't feel like an only child. Tommy's lived with us since I was four. So he's kinder my brother..."she trailed off, "If that makes any sense,"

Caysi nodded. " I understand, you must feel pretty close to him." She said. " You really have to meet Elise, she's a work of art." She giggled. " She likes everything clean, if one thing is out of spot, she'll have to move it back. " She smiled. " The most interesting thing about her is , her eyes...there this weird yellow brown color, but honestly, it attracts people to look into her eyes." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back