Harri help me

Zazuka looked up. "About a year and a half now more or less. I got him last year so I'd say that's about right. He's still cute as a kitten though isn't he?" She said looking at her little cat. Jinx jumped down and started to bat the quill too as if challenging Jasper to play with him.

Harri nodded "He is indeed!" she siad watching as the two cats played, she laughed as she saw Jaspar trying to join in with Jinx! He didn't appear to be doing very well. "Do you have any other pets? " she asked.

Zazuka shook her head. She had thought that Jinx only went after female cats but then it seemed he also liked to make friends. "I don't. I was conteplating getting an owl but I don't know what kind to get. That and for the longest time Jinx used to put his paw into the cages up in the Owlery and scare the birds until one particurly mean one pecked is paw to the point where it bleed. Since then he hasn't been in the Owlery." She said thinking about the insedent. Zazuka had wraped his paw up tightly for that one.

Harri laughed "Aww bless him!" she said "He's probably scared stiff of them now!" she added, "I'm not taking Jaspar up there!" she said shaking her head "he'd probably try and hunt one!" she said laughing, as she watched him play with the feather and realising an owl would be much to clever to be hunted by him.

Zazuka laughed. "I couldn't help it. Jinx is a cleaver cat. He stows away in my bag when he wants to get out of the commonroom. When he doesn't want to go where I'm going he waits until the portit hole is open and slipes out. He can get anything he wants to play with out of high shelves. Sometimes I think he's smarter than the arage cat then I see him napping infront of the fire and know he's just a cat. A smart cat, but a cat none the less." She said looking at Jinx. Jinx was playing with the feather quill too showing Jasper how to pounce on something that would go away so easy.

Harri laughed "He probably is more clever then other cats! Afterall they say cats take after their owners!" she said grinning, "I mean I think Jaspar is quite similar to me, and he's sensitive to me, like if I'm upset he kinda knows? Does Jinx do that?" she asked, feeling a little stupid for confiding that in her.

Zazuka looked up thinking about it. "Yeah... When ever I'm upset he will come up to me and look at me as if to say 'pet me I'll make you feel better' Jinx is quite sweet like that. "Are you saying I cleaver?" She said laughing.

Harri nodded "Yeah I think Animals are quite sensitive to stuff like that!" she said thinking of Bruce. "Course your clever!" Harri said truthfully, "Your a Ravenclaw afterall!" she joked laughing.

Zazuka shook her head. "Wit beond mesure is a man's greatet treasure after all." She said with an overdramatic sigh. "Animals will aways know more than us or seem to do so like Jinx does. Sometimes he looks at me in that way as to say 'I know something you don't' I find it funny in a way." She said laughing into her hands.

Harri laughed "Well at least I'm brave and daring!" she siad poking her tongue out in a jokey way, "Yeah, because they have a sixth sense, for things like earthquakes and stuff!"

Zazuka put a finger to her head as if trying to remember something. "Hey what are you going to name you Pigmys?" She asked as if it finally came to her.

Harri shrugged "I actually have no idea!" she said, "Want to help me choose?" she asked, hoping Zuka would say yes. Her mind automatically swung into a whirlwind of names, though no one particular one stood out.

Zazuka thought while looking up again. "What about Pocket Polly for one?" She asked the name coming to her. She about ten thousand others going though her head but that one seemed cute.

"Perfect!" Harri said grinning and thinking she would probably end up calling it polly for short, "Any others?" she asked, still trying to think of a good name herself.

Zazuka looked up. "Well I have Puff for the other one, or Nill, or Hix, or Lovitts, or..." She went on and on with the names she had thought up all while looking up at the cilling. It was almost as if it was giving her all her ideas.

Harri shook her head "Not puff, else everyone will think I'm naming it after hufflepuff!" she said her eyes lighting up with a new idea "I'm going to call him Godric!" she said laughing.

Zazuka looked around. "Polly and Godric... I like it it sounds so cool." She said laughing. "I'm sure they are going to love it too." She said thinking of the red and blue puff balls she had given Harri. Pigmy Puffs where really so cute.

Harri grinned "I think so too, of course Godrics the red one and Pollys the blue one!" she said happily, "What do you think Jaspar will be like with them? Hopeflly he won't get any ideas after this teaching session with Jinx!" she said indicating the two cats playing happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back