Harri and Caysi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi sighed, she didn't like her life anymore. She didn't like being here, she had put on a happy face so that no one could see what was beyond that. She sat down and began to cry, she wasn't wearing any make up today. She looked plain without it. She sighed, the tears kept on coming.

She looked in her bag for peice of broken glass. She picked the perfect spot on her hand to place it in, there was blood stains allover her hands. She had made such deep cuts that there would be scars now. She kept on crying and cutting her hands.

Harri walked out to the lawns, she spotted Caysi planning on creeping up on her she jumped into the closest bushes and creeped closer and closer, stopping when she got behind a tree close by. She froze as she heard a gentle sop and peered around the tree to see who it was. There was no-one else there it was definatly Caysi she stuck her head further round and saw glass and blood she ran up to her "JESUS CHRIST CAYSI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she yelled grabbing the glass out of her hand and throwing it away, she stared at Caysi her breathing shallow.

Caysi jumped when Harri took her piece of glass, she would have to find that later. " Nothing." She said calmly. " What's the matter?" She asked looking around. " Who were you yelling at?" She asked looking around swiftly.

Harri suddenly became infuriated by Caysi's calmness, like it was a normal thing to be doing, she breathed deeply trying to calm herself down she sat stiffly next to her and cleared her throat "Why on earth were you cutting yourself?" she asked, her attempt at keeping her voice controlled not very succesful, she was stiff and rigid "Let me look at your hands," she said this time managing it perfectly her voice sounding gentle.

Caysi looked at Harri, and showed her, her bleeding scared hands, there were some fresh cuts and some older ones. They were all distinctive. Interesting cuts. " See." She said.

Harri winced "There scars," she said noticing the older cuts, tears formed in her eyes, why was Caysi so calm? "Why, why couldn't you tell me things were this bad?" she asked tears running down her cheeks.

Caysi calmly pulled down her sleeves. " People just don't understand." She said calmly. " No one does." She said.

Harri shook her head "Thats not true," she said "I can't understand if you don't tell me, just tell me whats wrong," she said pleading, another tear trickled down her face but she was too worried about Caysi to care.

Caysi looked from side to side carefully. She noticed no one. " Everything." She said. " Just about everything." She said. Tears coming in her eyes, they stung like bees, but she just sat there, letting the tears go down her face, she didn't even lift up her hands to wipe the tears.

"Like what?" Harri said, her voice pleading, she had to find out what was wrong with her. She shivered as she realised how close the cuts were to Caysi's hands, if she ever slipt... Harri shuddered it was too hard to imagine. She couldn't loose another best friend, the tears fell thicker and faster and the very thought.

Caysi sighed. " Life, parents, family." She listed, she didn't find that her friends were the problem it was mostly family.

"Your being too vague! Whats the real problem?" Harri asked she needed to know the route of all of this...this insanity.

Caysi sighed. " My parent's, they keep on fighting, they do it as if it's the only thing that they can do in this world." She said the tears still coming down her face, she didn't bother to wipe them. " Nothing can change what their doing, and not even me." She said sadly.

Harri sighed and put her arm around Caysi "Jeez stupid parents," she said laughing weakly through the tears, "But you don't have to do this..." she rolled up Caysi sleve and held her arm up. "This isn't good! Look ar your hands! Those scars are going to be there forever! What would Cam say if he knew?" Harri said dropping her arm again.

Caysi nodded. " I'm not sure what he would say." She said calmly. " I don't want him to know." She said. " Are you going to tell him?" She leaned up a bit.

As stated in the Site Rules under "GENERAL/CODE OF CONDUCT":
4. Excessive violence, gore, suicide, or self-mutilation are prohibited. While conflict and a certain amount of violence are central to some plotlines involving the Death Eaters, members must be careful not to step over the line to explicit gore and horror movie territory. The roleplaying of suicide or self-mutilation may result in immediate banishment.

I encourage you to re-read the site rules, and if you feel there are any grey areas please Personal Message an Administrator for clarification of the rules and/or permission to proceed with a plot.

I'll be closing this thread, if you desire it re-opened please PM me. :)

Note: Please discontinue all other threads you may have with this theme to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back