Happy Valentines: Suddenly, Lycanthropy!

That is.... An unexpected turn of event in my point of view...

I thought that the lovers were nick and Donna. and even so the logical thing to do would be to vote cyndi as she already had a vote. as even protecting kate she is making herself get lynched which would just kill kate.

That's certainly true... So, it made me a bit confused as to why Hanna chose to vote Mia instead of Cyndi...

I'm sitting in the parking lot of work trying to figure out what to do. If johanna and kate are lovers now, it doesn't matter if I change my vote. Doing so seems like it could just possibly make a 3 way tie as i'd be changing it to cyndi, so I'll just keep it as is for now.

I don't think it would be considered as a three-way tie since if Kait hadn't told us that Hanna and Kate were lovers we wouldn't have known it in anyway, and if any of us deemed Cyndi as more suspicious than the two and for example have a tie between Cyndi and Hanna it would only be a two-way tie since it would be considered that Kate killed herself because of Hanna dying...

Did what I say actually make sense? :r xD

Changing my vote. My vote is for Mia.

I change my vote to mia

Are you sure there are only three wolves.

anyway. I am the angel. I stated that day 3 and Zach confirmed it before he died. and cyndi said Zachs confirmations were there.

I am changing my vote to Johannah as she set of the voting for me, and I think she is a wolf and i don'e want to die. as surly when the wolves are numerous enough they will try and kill the one person they can't kill at night.

Mia was dragged before the villagers, seemingly out of nowhere and without a chance to protest. "I told you," she screamed, tears falling down her angelic face. "I'm not a wolf. What reason do you even have to think I'm a wolf?"

"I dunno, lol," the villagers shrugged, before lynching her. "You seem kinda suspicious."

Mia was lynched! She was the angel!

Next up was Johanna, who had been busy, too busy. Suspiciously busy.

Johanna was lynched! She was a villager!

"No...no!" screamed Kate (v.1...), tearing at her hair. "I may be a wolf, but Johanna was the love of my life. I'm sorry, but I can't go on without her."

Kate v.1 has died! She was a werewolf!

---

It is now night! Night lasts for 24 hours. Get your actions in!
Post edited. Getting in right as I started writing up my post, haha.
Marga held all the cards in her hand. Literally. She was shuffling a deck of cards, nervously, as she put her seer powers to use.

Unfortunately, tonight was the night she'd never get a result, as the wolves, angry from the loss of one of their own, charged in and tore her to shreds.

Marga has been killed! She was the Seer!

---

It is now daytime! Dayphase lasts for 24 hours.

The remaining wolves are payal and cyndi. If its not already obvious look at the shoty archives. Villagers need to vote together to win. So who do we vote for?

I wish we could do a two-way tie and kill the both of them in one go. But seeing as the first vote is for Cyndi then I vote to lynch Cyndi

I wonder if I can vote to lynch myself off. That would be pretty hilarious. :p
[staff] Can I play the rest of this game under protest? :r [/staff]

Make it happen and I'll give you my vote. You guys can trust me. :shifty:

Margo Liddell said:
The remaining wolves are payal and cyndi. If its not already obvious look at the shoty archives. Villagers need to vote together to win. So who do we vote for?
I had half a mind to modkill Payal for that. Direct violation of game rules.

Just, yeah, don't do it again, anyone. :lol:

You can vote for yourself if you want, it's silly but I've seen it done before =))

Albertus Vermeulen said:
You can vote for yourself if you want, it's silly but I've seen it done before =))
I figured I could. I wasn't positive if it was against any rule though and didn't want to just do it.

I'll wait on putting in my vote. I'm still trying to decide who I want to have lynched today. :)

My vote is for Pat because if she had played this right the game would have ended today. ;)

Enjoy your final kill, Payal!

Cyndi held her head up high as she was led to the gallows. They knew what she was. She'd made it clear. And she didn't care, she'd done what she'd done, and she was proud of herself.

"You are charged with the crime of murdering innocent villagers, as a werewolf. How do you plead?"

And Cyndi merely stared at her accusers, the faintest hint of a smirk gracing her lips.

"Guilty."

Cyndi was lynched! She was a werewolf!

---

Night time! Be quiet, no saying anything in shouty :p and get your actions in!

The last werewolf was kept in lockdown overnight, and nobody was killed.

It is now (the final, probably) day! This lasts for 24 hours. Get your votes in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back