Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
I'm not sure if anyone aware that this month is Hispanic month, if not well just wanted to share with you guys. I'm not fully Puerto Rican, I'm half Rican and half Irish. But I embrace hispanic side the most becuase its they way I grow up and all. So happy Hispanic month to all who is hispanic!!! YAYA

flags2c.jpg

puerto_rico.gif

My Flag Right Here!!

Aww, that is cool. Happy Heritage Month to you too! I am full Puerto rican and I always hate the lack of attention that is given to our month.

Aww Cyndi I didnt know you were Rican, that so cool. Yeah not lot of people embarce but I do, I embarce it more with sports and my hereo like Roberto Clemente

clemente.jpg

Lol we Rican come in different colors!!

Unfortunately, this is only a recognized heritage month in the United States -- however, happy heritage you all :) XDD I'm sure it's been awesome and I hope to see more awesome things come from Hispanic cultures etc. :)

I'm not Hispanic, but... Happy Hispanic month! If I were fully coherent I would type that in Spanish. ^_^

Happy Hispanic Heritage Month!

Although, erm, I don't know what is.
Shows my stupidity.
I hadn't heard of Puerto Rico until you told me ageees ago in spam =P

Happy Hispanic Heritage Month to all!

Even though I'm not Hispanic, I think it's great to celebrate all sort of cultures!!

Thanks Guys you Rock!!

Guatemala-Flag.gif

Gutemalaen by blood!
Happy Hispanic Heritage Month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back