Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
She finaly got 12 years and she was happy. Right now she was sending the note to @Eugene Nestor and hoped her best friend will came and see her today becouse she don't wanted be alone in her birthday. She got her favorit cake and it was wery delicius and cake looked like Bavaria cake and also two butterbie, sandwiches, skittles and she was not so sure if Parker will came to her birthday.

Eugene had been surprised that it was Bella's birthday. he wished he'd had more time to be able to get something, but even if he'd had time he didn't have much money to afford anything. He did however go to the arts room where she'd said she'd be. He had his guitar with him and walked into the room. "happy birthday Bella!" he greeted as he spotted her. He had a hand made card and just hoped that would be enough.

"Thanky" Bella smiled Gene and she apriciate when he walked here. She was a little sad that Parker was not here but it was fine now when walked here Gene. "This is for you." She gave him butterbie drink. "Do you wanna some cake our sandwiches, skittles, chips?"
Bella asked him..

@Eugene Nestor

So sorry for late. I was sick with viruss.

Last edited:
Parker was quite unsure if Bella waited for him but later on, she agreed with him joining her birthday party. He knew what he was going to give her as a present, of course, it wasn't a lot but it was the best he could get for her while being at school. "Hey?" he quietly talked and unsurely waved at Eugene. "Hey, how are you?" it was more just to be polite as he gave a moment to answer and then went on to approach Bella. "uhm, sorry, I couldn't get anything else for you but I know you love them," Parker awkwardly smiled at her as he handed her a bag with skittles and one cute bracelet.

Eugene gave a little frown as she said she had something for him, but it quickly faded as she just handed him a butterbeer. He held out the card, "I wasn't able to get you anything..," he said quietly. He glanced up at the door as Parker walked in. "Hey bro," he greeted in return and then felt worse about his lack of present when Parker had a present for Bella. He just took a sip of the butterbeer Bella had given him.

"Don't worry about that. I just glad that you came". She always was so nice with others and kind person. She smiled and take the card and read. Later Bella was surprise that her brother Parker came and she was think that he won't came at all. "Thanky, i got Cola for you and yelow skittles as you like". She gave her brother and she was happy that she was with her best friends. But also she was not sure both Louis would be came.

Parker gave a nod as Eugene welcomed him back and then Bella spoke up. He thankfully smiled and hugged her with one hand. "you didn't have to, it's your birthday after all," he said as he accepted the gift. "Is anyone else coming?" he asked and then half turned to Eugene. "Dude, do you manage to play music at school?" he remembered the way they met for the first time, so he decided to ask something about music.

Eugene wasn't reassured too much, he felt bad for not having brought more than a card for Bella's birthday. He glanced towards Parker and gave a smile, nodding excitedly at the boy. "BRO, yes!" he said. "This room has instruments in it, and I practice here," he told him, motioning to some of the instruments in the cornor of the room. "Me and some of my dormmate have a band now. Have you not been able to play music since coming to school?" he replied to Parker, but was smiling towards both him and Bella, "Bella's heard me play and everything,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back