Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
She had arranged for a gift for Kiara. Jenna had carefully wrapped Ravenclaw Cake for Kiaras birthday. Jenna had seen a blue deer in the store and bought it for Kiara, because he seemed very lovely. Jenna then made herself noal herself so that she would be worthy of Ravenclaw deer. She was sending the note to Kiara that she was wait here with present. She remember how shw make good surprise for her and she wanted to. Deer Ravenclaw

@Kiara Wood

Kiara's sixteen years was such a big deal to Kiara since she was five. She had always tried to plan it perfectly, she actually made such a perfect plan, but it kinda wasn't going to work, not anymore. So this day was actually going itself, Kia was just enjoying it. "Where is my favorite prefect?" Kia loudly asked and then looked around to be sure that nobody saw it. "I missed you," girl opened her arms for hug and then carefully hugged her. She remembered how Jenna reacts to tight hugs so this time it was more light then usually.

"Happy birthday my moon and i hope you like the cake and Ravenclaw deer.." She hugged her bestie but then she slowly let her go. Cake was realy amaizing and she hoped that Kiara would be loved.

@Kiara Wood

"No, you didn't!" Kia put her hands infront of her mouth in shock. She expected everything but not this, she excitedly jumped, didn't know what to do and then hugged Jenna again. This time more tightly. "How did you even managed to do that? I love it! Thank you!" she happily smiled in her hands and didn't know what to do. "You're literally the best!" Kia fastly took her new reindeer and hugged him too. "His name will be Kaiden, I feel like it would fit him perfectly," she looked him carefully and then pressed him to her chest with really wide cheerful smile towards Jenna.

She was glad that her best friend liked the present and she was relif. Becouse Kiara was deserve all this and kind words to becouse she helped a lot when she was deep and down.. "I never tell you, how i did but i glad that you liked." She felt tight hug and now she understand how she was feel about this but Jenna smiled. "That is lovely name" She smiled.

Kiara slightly opened her mouth to protest that she had to know, but then she closed it again and just cheerfully smiled. She actually didn't want to go in details like that. "You thought that I wouldn't like it?" Kia almost laughed about that, but then she broke into the laugh about name Kaiden. "By the way, when I was ten, I decided that if I will have a son, then his name will be Kaiden, but now Kaiden is my new super cute Ravenclaw deer. Unbelievable," she continued giggling, while still holding toy pressed to her chest. "Cake, now I want to try cake! I'm sure that it will be perfect!" Ravenclaw girl fastly focused on cake and started to slice it.

"Of course no. I know you was better be a party not like now we are here at shcool" She know that Kiara loved parties and making fun but she hoped that she was happy with her present and she was try do her best for her. " That is so cute. But i still don't think about children. When i was ten i dreamed about get a dog." But then she got a Bella when her mother died and it was hard time for her and still was. She missed her everyday and she was a amaizong person and so sweet and cheerful soul like Jenna.

"I'll cut" Jenna picked up a knife and slowly cut the cake at first. He placed one large piece on Kiara's plate and the other on himself. If anyone wanted to get drunk, there was orange juice.

@Kiara Wood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back