Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella was made a little surprise for Eugene and she was by some cake Hufflepuff style. She know that he will be liked and this was after all Eugene birthday. Bella waited him Hufflepuff house table and small present to. Cake

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene walked into the great hall, he had a full day in front of him, and there was the fact it was his birthday but Eugene had a lot of other things that he wanted to do. He spotted Bella at the table and noted that she had something. He decided to head over to her and find out what she was doing. "Hey Bella, whose the cake for?"

''This is for you cake and Happy Birthday!'' She hugged him and hoped that he will be liked present to.'' I almost forgot, this is for you to'' She smiled and gave him a little box. And there was Present She hoped that he will be liked the necklace.

Eugene gave a surprised look, "For me?" he returned the hug. He had of course mentioned it to her when they'd been coming back from school at the end of the last year. He hadn't expected her to remember. He took the gift and then smile. "This is wicked cuz," he said, "You didn't need to, but thanks Bella!" he was already getting the necklace on and motioning for her to sit. "Come on, let's cut this up and we can eat,"

René slowed when he saw a cake sitting at the house table, shaking his head when he realized it was for Eugene. He'd nearly forgotten how close together their birthdays were, trying not to feel jealous that Elizabella was clearly making a big fuss of his when he could bet his own friends would be a lot more low key. It wasn't like he hadn't done an early birthday thing at home with his family, but still.

Shoving the feeling aside, René grinned as he sat down next to Eugene, slapping his roommate on the back. "Hey, Happy Birthday, man. You guys sharing?" He asked brightly.

"Yes" She smiled when her best friend hugged her. It was nice feeling and she was a good memorie. "Of course, i need do that. You are my best friend." Bella smiled and sit with Eugene. Then another Hufflepuff walked closer. "Hi, Rene! I don't mind and you can sit, if Gene don't mind?" She asked Eugene with warm smile.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene gave her a smile and shook his head, "You didn't need to but I appreciate it," he knew that his cousin wasn't going to send him more than a card, money had been tight enough during the break, that his getting a gift from her was definitely not going to happen. He grinned easiily as Rene sat down next to him and wished him a happy birthday too, "Thanks bro! Course not, here's a slice cuz," he was already cutting a slice for Bella, and then for Rene and then for himself. There was plenty left over. "And plenty left over in case someone else wants some or we want seconds," he grinned at his friends, he always thought the best birthdays were ones surrounded by friends and he hadn't even expected anyone to remember.

René was glad when Elizabella and Eugene didn't seem to mind sharing, giving Eugene a grin as he cut them all a slice, taking the plate that was passed to him. "Did I already miss you blowing out the candles then? What'd you wish for," he said, taking a bite of the cake and blinking in pleasant surprise. "Hey, where'd you get this anyway, Elizabella? It's really good!" He said, taking another more enthusiastic bite. Maybe if he played his cards right he could get more for his own birthday.

''Don't worry about it.'' More important was that he liked the present. Bella was eating cake and that was realy good. ''I agree, with Rene, what is your wish?'' She asked with warm smile. '' I am glad and it's a secret'' She smiled Rene.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene hadn't wished for anything when he'd blown out his candles, he hadn't even thought to. He couldn't imagine he need much more in his life. He had friends, who celebrated his birthday, a band, he could've wished for more for his cousin, but Eugene knew that he couldn't wish for such things, that he and his cousin had to work for it. He could wish it was easier for him, but he knew wishes would do no good. "I've got everything I could wish for right now, friends, food, a present, I don't need anything else," he assured them. He took another bite of the cake and was just really happy for the day.

"Aww, c'mon, please. I won't tell anyone else, promise," René wheedled when Elizabella tried to keep where she got the cake a secret. It would probably be bad for his health to eat cake too many days in a row, but maybe he could write to his parents to send him something nice for his own birthday. If he dialed up the guilt about Sully not being in school they'd probably send something even if they already celebrated before school. He laughed at Eugene's explanation for his lack of wish, shaking his head. "Nah, you just can't think of anything, aye. What would you wish for, Elizabella?" He asked, pointing his fork at the girl across the table.

''Well, realy nothing! I am happy work green house all the time, i have a brother and lot of friends. Mayby later when i grown up, some romance and drama to and that it.'' Bella smiled and taked another slaze and then she was happy sit with her best friend and new friend.
@Eugene Nestor

Eugene smiled lightly, laughing at Rene. "Maybe so bro, maybe so," he looked to Bella as she in essence gave the same answer as him though she wanted romance. He gave a little frown, he knew Charlie was into romance and he thought it odd that anyone thir age would be into it..but at least bella had claimed that she wanted that when older. "What about you Rene?" he asked, perhaps he might have something he'd wish for. "What would you wish for?"

René shook his head with a smile when Elizabella said she also didn't have anything to wish for. "You wouldn't want like, a mountain of lollies or something?" He asked with a grin. "I guess wishing for true love is pretty alright," he said, not wanting Elizabella to think he was giving her a hard time. He didn't know her as well as Eugene and was worried teasing her too much would upset her. He'd been waiting for someone to ask him about his wish, turning to Eugene and hesitating. After giving everyone else grief now he needed a good answer and suddenly his mind was blank. It wasn't like the other Hufflepuffs would make fun of him or anything but René still felt the strain to think of something good. "I'd uhh wish to be super rich and stuff. You can do anything when you're rich, aye," he decided, stuffing a big bite of cake into his mouth to avoid talking more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back