Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
On April 29th (or 30th, depending on where you live), HNZ will turn another year older. And, you know what that means, right? It's time to paaaarty and celebrate HNZ's 6th Birthday! It's been another year of rps, fun plots, laughs, and big changes to the site ;) .

We hope you'll join us in sharing memories (whether you've been here for years or just joined the site), playing some games and generally having fun.

Here's to another year of awesome plots, good laughs and memories that will last for years to come!

~Cyndi

Along with the birthday celebrations (and in honour of six years), there are two more big announcements with the board's reopening:
Major (Visual) Updates
Major Coding Updates

This will be my first party at HNZ I'm going to attend, so looking forward to it. ^_^ I would have been there last year, If I wasn't too lazy to join at the time. :tut:

Yay another year already :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!! XD

It's the same day as the royal wedding over here in good ol' England. Teehee.

Shaylah Rouge said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!! XD

Guess William and Kate will just have to share the day with HNZ. :cool:

Nicolas King said:
Shaylah Rouge said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!! XD

Guess William and Kate will just have to share the day with HNZ. :cool:
Ohh yeah. :cool:

Yay! Happy birthday ^_^

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back