OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Lizzie had made her way to the park, her dad decided to take her and her sister out for the day. Her sister had disappeared off somewhere and Lizzie had decided to make her way towards the park. The girl wasn't really sure what she was going to do at the park, as it had seemed that there were many options to choose from.

Elizabeth had happily skipped around the park, deciding what she wanted to do with her time. She noticed a few bushes of different flowers nearby and had decided to happily make her way towards it. The girl giggled a little, seeing the pretty flowers in front of her. She carefully touched the flowers as well as smelled them. It wasn't long before she decided to pick some of the flowers out of the bushes, deciding to make some flower crowns, and maybe even taking some to give to her mother. Lizzie sat down on the grass, humming happily and quietly as she started to make a flower crown with purple flowers.

Emmanuel was trying to be more fun, he had spent a lot of time with his parents in their offices and spent more time reading, but he knew that with the school semester coming and he needed to be more social, meet other kids his age, just spent a little less time in front of books. So he had come to the park, when the weather was nice. He had a book in his hand but was not intending to read it if he could avoid it. He moved around it, and spotted a girl who had to be close to him in age making a flower crown. He had seen some people with them in New Zealand, but had never seen one made. He approached the girl, "Do you mind if I watch you make a flower crown?" he asked, "If that is what you are making?"

Lizzie looked up quickly when she had heard someone speak to her. The boy looked roughly about her age. Lizzie nodded shyly as he had asked if he could sit with her. "Sure," Lizzie said shyly and quietly, as she went back to making her flower crown. "I'm not that great at it. But yeah, you can" Lizzie said shyly with a small smile. She wasn't that great when it came to interacting with people, but she wanted to try and interact with more people. "Do you know how to make one?" Lizzie asked the boy with a shy smile.

Emmanuel gave a smile to the shy smile the girl that looked up at him gave him. He sat down in front of her and then looked at what she had done so far, thinking it better than anything he could do. He'd never made a flower crown and wasn't too such he would be any good at it. So when she asked as much he shook his head. "Not at all, I've seen them, but never made one, or seen one be made, so I was curious," Emmanuel replied explaining his actions to come and sit with her. "I'm Emmanuel, by the way,"

Lizzie smiled shyly at the boy as he spoke. She wasn't used to many interactions with people and she found it a wee bit scary. But the boy had seemed nice and she didn't mind it at all. She smiled a little wider as an idea popped into her head. "I can teach you if you'd like? Again, I'm not that great at it, but I can try my best" Lizzie says with a small smile, she was glad that she had picked a lot more flowers than she needed. But if the boy didn't want to be taught how to do it and just preferred to watch, Lizzie didn't mind. "I'm Lizzie," Elizabeth says with a small smile, as she introduced herself with her nickname instead of her full name, as she didn't like the name at all.

Emmanuel gave a little smile and nodded. "Okay," he agreed, he watched as she picked more flowers and smiled at her name. "Good to meet you Lizzie," he told her honestly and then glanced back at the flowers. "Okay, show me how it's done and then I will try," he said, "I learn best with lectures and some visualisations," he knew that he couldn't exactly learn how to make a daisy chain without actually seeing how it was done. He didn't think he'd find it easy but he was more than willing to try.

Lizzie smiled happily when the boy had agreed that Lizzie could teach him how to make the flower crown. She gathered a few of the flowers from the pile she had. "So..." Lizzie started off. She demonstrated everything she did shyly and slowly to Emmanuel, showing him what she had known about making the flower crowns. She wasn't that great had made them, but she had hoped that she was being helpful.

Emmanuel listened and watched along as the girl, Lizzie began going over how to make a crown. He got the impression that this wasn't something she did a lot. He did watch along carefully and was actually a bit in awe of how it worked, it seemed both so complicated and so simple. When she finished he nodded, "Okay, now, let me try," he said, he took two flowers as she had shown, picking his own too and then began trying to put them together as she had done, but managed to half get it while also crushing the flower. "Oh dear, I think I'm going to need a lot of practice,"

Lizzie watched as it was then his turn to try. She smiled impressively at what Emmanuel had done. "That's not bad. You sure it's not your first time doing this?" Lizzie joked quietly to the boy. "That's okay. I wasn't that great the first couple of times I tried. But you get the hang of it." Lizzie says shyly with a small smile, as she then decided to make another one but with a different set of colours this time.

Emmanuel wasn't too disappointed that he hadn't managed to get it immediately, this was not something he had tried before and not usually good at such things, but he just laughed lightly at Lizzie's compliment, "Perhaps I tried it in another life," he was smiling. He nodded, "Can you show me again?" he asked, already grabbing a couple of flowers to be able to do it in time with her and hoped that she would show him again.

Elizabeth laughed a little at Emmanuel's comment. She found that the boy was nice and was happy that the boy wanted to try and make a flower crown. Elizabeth nodded when he had asked if she could teach him again. "Sure," Lizzie says with a shy smile, as she grabbed a couple of flowers, from the pile, this time it being yellow flowers. She was happy to find many different coloured flowers around the park. She then started making the flower crowns, explaining how to do it again, doing it step by step, hoping that it would help him.

Emmanuel watched even more carefully this time, trying to do it along with her. He was a little slower and he knew he was being clumsier with it, but Emmanuel was trying his best and when she finished he had at least most managed it. He didn't think it would hold much and looked to be about a small step away from tearing but he had managed at least one flower to another, he held it up and smile. "Well, my second attempt is a whole lot better," he said looking for her opinion on it, but happy with what he'd managed. He grabbed a few more flowers to continue trying to do it. "How long have you been making crowns like this for?" he asked, curious about it and wanting to learn more about his new and helpful friend.

Lizzie watched as Emmanuel managed to do the second one and gave him a shy thumbs up. "You're getting there. It looks nice" Lizzie says with a smile and nod. She could see that he was doing a little better than the other one did. She knew that he most likely wouldn't get right off the bat. She smiled shyly at his question. "Oh, I'm not sure really. Its been a while" Lizzie says quietly with a shy smile. She knew she had done it for a while though she had forgotten how long she had made flower crowns. Though she had a lot of practice. "What do you like to do?"

Emmanuel gave a little smile, appreciating the positive reinforcement that she was giving him as he was trying to get it. It was difficult for him, he needed to be more delicate with his fingers than he was usually, but it would be fine. He could do this, it would just take some time and practice. He wasn't too surprised that Lizzie had been doing it for a while. "I like to read, history mostly," he replied, "It is not as difficult to pick up as this, but you don't really get anything pretty at the end apart from knowledge," he knew that reading was probably a bit boring but he was happy too, to joke a bit with it.

Lizzie smiled happily when Emmanuel had mentioned reading. "I like to read too," Lizzie says shyly with a nod and smile. She could stay up for hours if she wanted to. She did like to read as well as being outside. She nodded as Emmanuel continued to speak. She did think history was interesting as well. Getting to know about the past did interest her. "What sort of history are you into?"

Emmanuel gave a warm smile as she said she liked to read. "My parents are both historians...they study pre-history in Nigeria with relation to both muggles and magical people," he explained, not getting too much into who did what. "Do you like history or is there another genre of book you prefer?" he asked with a curious expression, he was still trying to put together more flowers into his crown, it was slowly forming, it was clearly not great work, but he was quite enjoying doing it as they talked.

Lizzie listened as Emmanuel spoke about what his parents did. "Oh wow! That seems cool. Do they tell you what they find out and stuff?" Lizzie asked Emmanuel and she fiddled with a few of the flower crowns she made as well as the pile of flowers she had picked. She wasn't sure what her parents did, though she never really bothered to ask. Maybe she could ask her parents once she got home. Lizzie nodded at Emmanuel's question. "Oh yeah! I don't know much about history, aside from what I learn at school. But I would love to learn more. It seems interesting to me though"

Emmanuel gave a wide smile and nodded, "All of the time," Emmanuel did often spend time reading his parent's work, or having things explained to him by his father or mother, he had always been in the room with them during some of it. "What do your parents do?" he asked, since he was curious about that too. "It is interesting, but so are flowers, and making crowns, do you have a favourite school subject?" Emmanuel asked her, since if she found history interesting she might also find other things interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back