Hanging Out

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was just standing in the entrance hall. She had been here for two months and the most she had been in this room for before now was 2 mins. She was hoping to see some of her friends and hang out with them.

Libby came back from the lake, slightly warmer than if she had been if she hadn't changed. "Hi Arisa," she said passing her. She wondered what she was doing. "You alright?" She asked.

"Hey Libby, ya im fine I just havnt been in this room much and decided why not" Arisa said smiling. She never relly had real reasons for anything but hers were good enough.

She shrugged. "Sounds good i guess.". She sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"So what have you been up to?" Arisa asked not sure what to say.

Derrik had saw that Arisa was out in the open corridor.

"Hey!" he yelled, he ran up to her and gave her a hug.

Libby crossed her arms. "Umm, well me and larissa are no longer best friends after she punched me and gave me concussion and then twice set my robes on fire, and i haven't seen darren for nearly a week" she said glumly. She was in a mopey mood and hoped she wouldn't upset her.

She watched as she saw Derrik join them and hug Arisa. Libby shut her eyes and put her head against the walll.

Arisa let go of Derrik "Oh my god Libby Im so sorry to hear that" Arisa said feeling bad for Libby "wait she set your robes on fire!?"

"So how is it going? You two?" Derrik didn't really have much to do so he figured that he'd hang around with the pair for a bit.

Libby simply nodded. "Yes, the second went up in flames at only a day old" she said. "I guess she just was looking for something fun to do" she said, slightly sarcastically.

Arisa turned to Derrik "Im good i cant wait for Halloween tomorrow!" Arisa said to Derrik hoping they would beable to hang out. She then turned back to Libby "well you dont need friends like that anyways" Arisa said, how could your best friend set you on fire!?

"Exactly. I told her earlier, she just walked off" she concluded. "I love halloween" she said, trying to take her mind off her friends.

Derrik almost flipped.
"What? Tomarrow is Halloween? Oh wow. I didn't even remember. I don't have anything to wear or even do." Derrik felt really dumb now. HE didn't even know how fast the school year was going that he forgot about his favorite holliday.

Arisa smiled when Derrik started freaking out "well im pretty good at hair and make-up i could make you a costume" Arisa said smiling she had coverd up the three scars on her face better then she thought because no one seemed to notice.

She sighed again, and standing up she shoved her hands in her pockets. "Umm, i guess i'll see you later" she said quietly. She wasn't in the mood for talking. She would just go back to the common room, warm up and go to bed.

"Ok see ya Libby" Arisa said with a frown she hoped Libby would feel better soon.

"Libby...I hope you feel better." Derrik said as she walked away.
Then Derrik and Arisa talked about what she could do for him.

"Arisa would you really do that for me? I mean, would you have enough time?" Derrik thought that is she could do this it would be great. Plus him and Arisa could be together a little more.

"Ya I could, what were you thinking you wanted to be?" Arisa asked with a smile this would be more time to hang out with Derrik.

Derrik had a lot of custom ideas and stuff.
"Um...do you know video games back in the muggle world like Kingdomhearts? There is a character by the name of Sora. I would love to be him for tomarrow."
Derrik thought about the idea and he loved it. But he wasn't sure if Arisa knew what he was talking about.

"Um no i dont but if you could like describe him or even draw a picture i might be able to" Arisa said, this would be testing her abbilitys but she was willing to do it for Derrik. She started to think about hair dye and make-up and cloths.

"Yeah. I'll see if I can get a picture of him I'm pretty sure I can try to describe him but I'd rather you see a picture." Derrik laughed.

"It's not that I don't challange your artisticness but to be perfect or really awsome, I'd rather you see a picture." Derrik smiled.

"Enough about me now. What do you plan on doing tomarrow?"

"Oh hang out with some people, I might go hang out withthis one house-elf hes pretty sad about not getting to go the the feast." Arisa said remembering her vist to the kitchen a few nights ago. "I am going to be Mrs. Lovett from a muggle movie by the way" Arisa smiled she loved Mrs. Lovett she was the best.

Derrik knew exactly what Arisa was talking about.
"Oh you mean that sort of creepy lady from Sweeny Todd? I love that moive?"

"Ya thats her! I love that movie too" Arisa said smiling. Her and her friends had rented it before she came here, she was never able to eat pie again. "Wanna start working on your costume? Oh and your not aposed to temporarily dying your hair are you?" Arisa asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back