Terrell Foley

Happy Farmer | Foodie

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Terrell was always happy to hang out with Lily and it was no different today. He had received a message to meet in the courtyard and the Gryffindor went straight there. He arrived first and passed the time waiting by dislodging a small stone from its place and kicking it around the courtyard. He missed muggle sports, and flying. Hogwarts did not offer any sports after the first term unless you joined the Quidditch team and Terrell couldn't try out for that until his second year. Kicking this stone was the first sporty thing he'd done in ages!

Lily had sent here friend a letter, to hang out as oom as possible. She loved spending time with Terrell and so she said to meet him at the courtyard. She rushed down from the tower and stepped onto the courtyard. She noticed Terrell kicking around a stone , she hadn't played any kind of sport for a long time. She walked over to him snatching the stone while saying " Hey, I hope I haven't kept you waiting long. " She kicked the stone back to Terrell

Focused on the stone, Terrell hadn't noticed Lily until she took the stone off him. "Hey!" He said, looking up and giving his signature Terrell smile, "No, I was just brushing up on my football skills, looks like I'm out of practice" He replied, he was a better defender last year. On the subject of sport Terrell thought, he asked, "Will you tryout for Quidditch next year?"

Lily smiled, " Where are you from? " she asked, they had been friends for quite a while but never shared slot of personal information. She missed play sport at home, it would be been so much more fun at school if Hogwarts just offered more than one sport. " Definitely! I won't make it without doing something else than work. " She said with a smile.

As much as Sawyer enjoyed being at school, sometimes it was all bit much. While he definitely didn't think he could ever call their house 'quiet', there was a certain stillness that came from living in the middle of nowhere that he'd missed. At least getting some time out by the lake or the courtyard kind of helped, and Sawyer was doing just that as he sat on a low wall. The sound of a stone clattering around caught his attention and Sawyer looked over when he spotted Lily and a guy he was pretty sure was in Gryffindor kicking a rock around. "Hey, are you guys playing a game?" He asked, hopping up and stepping closer.

Terrell had been surprised by Lily's question, but also funnily enough, it had never come up before. "About 10 miles outside Napier, on a farm" Terrell answered, "Have you ever been to Napier? Cos you could come visit in the summer! We have loads of fields to practice Quidditch, I just need a broomstick first." He kicked the stone back to her, it had turned into a back and forth, enough to draw the attention of another Ravenclaw that Terrell hadn't met before. "Hey, not really, just kicking this stone about." Terrell answered, "Wanna join?"

" Oh cool, is it in New Zealand? I've never been there no. " Lily replied , she was definitely up for a visit over the holidays since she spent both so far at the castle " That would be amazing. Though I'd have to get a broom too. " Lily said with a smile. As she kicked the stone once again toward Terrell a voice caught her attention. A boy she knew was in Ravenclaw, but had no idea who he was approached . " Hi, like he said, but you're welcome to join. I'm Lily and this is Terrell " She introduced them .

"Sweet, thanks. That's cool," Sawyer said, happy to be involved as he waited for the stone to come his way before nudging it with his foot. He could just imagine his sister tutting about them kicking a rock around, but after a furtive glance to check for any breakable windows Sawyer figured there wasn't much harm. "Oh yeah, I'm Sawyer," He said, introducing himself namely to Terrell, the Gryffindor. He was still trying to memorize a lot of the names of the kids in his classes, though he had most of the Ravenclaws down. "Are you from the North Island, then?" He asked Terrell, hoping the pair didn't mind he'd been listening in on their conversation. "My family all lives down South."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back