Hanging Around.

"Personal...issues..."

"Because..." she said softly losing her angry edge. "I...I don't fully understand it...its just....complicated...."

Caysi nodded. " If you ever want to talk, you can come to me", she gave a little smile.

Caysi nodded. " Maybe one summer, do you want to come to my house?", she asked Bella.

"That would be...nice..." Bellatrix said softly. "But...the last time I went to someones house for the...holiday...it was not...very pleasant..."

Caysi smiled " It would be lots of fun cause we can go to Wootsville and make Wootsville Collided!", Caysi smiled and answered.

OOC : :D

Caysi laughed and said " Oh it's a place you go when your happy and your crazy, and the last one is a Cd! The Cd is pretty good, it's made by two people who have amazing voices."

Caysi smiled " I'm serious, the Cd was made by Alex and Caysi, she has the same name as me, I can let you borrow it."

Caysi laughed. " I was joking Bella, I'd rather kill someone in there sleep.", " So how are your grades going?".

OOC : :D :D

Caysi looked around and then back to Bella. " It would be fun hanging out with you at my house, there are lots of things to do".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back