Hanging Around.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi took careful steps down to the lawn, she didn't want to get hurt the first back. She could see the green grass so she knew that she was getting nearer. Caysi felt the wetness of the grass seeping in her shoes, but that didn't bother her. Caysi kept on looking around the lawn and smiling.

Bellatrix was glad to be out of the Hospital wing and surprisingly one of the first things she wished to do, was go outside. She wanted fresh air...freedom. As soon as her extremely thin and bone pale body stepped through the threshold of the doors, she was relieved. Glad she felt a soft smile actually touch her lips. As she slowly walked down the stairs onto the luscious green lawn.

Caysi smiled and then turned around. "Oh, Hey Bella." She gave a weak smile, she still didn't know if Bella and her were friends or enemies.

" Yeah, I left for a little bit." Bella looked so thin and pale. " How've you been?".

" That's good". " Talked to my mother after she moved back in with my father?". Caysi still couldn't believe it.

"Your mother moved back with your father?! How...shocking...wonderful..." Bellatrix said sounding rather shocked.

ooc: Sorry it took so long, I got side tracked.

Caysi sighed " My father believed that she would do no more harm, and to give her one more chance".

" I guess you could say that, I wouldn't have given her a second chance". She eyed Bella...something was different.

" He just took her in out of the blue, and said that she needed a second chance, I wouldn't because , she might leave us again and that had a serious toll on my father...but she does want to get to know me..so ill try for a bit to be nice to her", Caysi said to Bella. " Is everything alright Bella?", She didn't think that everything was alright with her.

"Oh...and yes, why do you ask?" Bellatrix said with a fake tone of surprise.

ooc: sadly I have to go now. Be back later. :D

" You just seem more happy and quiet and you look so pale and fragile.", she said with concern.

"Yes...well...life and people change..." Bellatrix mumbled averting her eyes, trying to stray from giving Caysi an answer.

Caysi shrugged her shoulders and said " Alright then". " What did you do over the break?", she asked.

"I was in the hospital wing all break..." Bellatrix mumbled suddenly realizing that she had said too much. "Urm...I mean..uh-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back