Hang with Me♥

As Maddiie rested her head against Sirius' chest, Sirius couldn't help but think that something was up with his beloved girlfriend. He softly stroked her hair as placed a gentle, but sweet kiss on the top of her hair as she began to drift off into a deep-sleep once again. But Sirius couldn't just allow her to sleep before he had checked that everything was okay with the woman that he loved so much.

He lowered his chin so his mouth was touching her ear. "Is everything okay my beautiful?" He whispered into her ear as his hand slowly moved down from her head-full of long, and flowing hair, and gently caressed Maddiie's back. "Because if it's not, you know you can tell me.....you've always been there for me when I have needed you the most.....now it's my turn to be the hero." He said quite humorously, hoping to spark a giggle, or at least a smile out of his gorgeous girl.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, I've been feeling like crap for a while but I couldn't tell you because I thought it was the wolfbane effects and than the other potion Andrew told me to drink so I can keep the wolfbane down" she ramble on like a toddler, who just need some love and taking care of whenever they felt crappy and upset."I was meant to see Andrew again but I've been so busy with work and Delilha, handling her with my parents not been easy" they still think she should stay with them, regardless if Sirius is an auror they felt naturally she suited well with the non werewolf side of the family. Father didn't expressed it that way, but he was sure as hell thinking about in that way.

"What you think is wrong with me?" she asked him. her face was still planted on his stomach and chest. His heart beat calm the unwanted pain. She could hear it ever so clear, the thumping of his gentle heart work like a train. Instead this train was trailing away soft, not harsh but soft like a lullaby to Maddiie. She stayed listening to theories of what maybe causing her to be upset right now.

Sirius felt a little tearful as Maddiie explained to him what was wrong. He hated to see his loved one like this. He listened to every word that Maddiie spoke, admiring the sound of her voice, but also taking in what she had to say, worrying about his precious girl that he loved oh so much. He continued to stroke her soft hair and her back as she spoke some more.

"I don't know what's wrong with you darlin'." He told her truthfully as she finished speaking. "But maybe we should get you checked out ey? I can't have you being ill, there's no-one else to look after me." He told her sweetly with a small smile. Sirius' spare hand trailed to underneath Maddiie's chin and lifted it up to his lips as he kissed her softly but passionately once again. He continued the kiss for a little longer than intended, infact, a lot longer than he had intended, as if he couldn't bare to pull away from her. He refused to pull away as his breath grew heavier and warmer, and the intensity of the kiss did exactly the same.

Maddiie frown, Sirius was no help to her condition. All he wanted to do was snog her, like her stomach was up for being romantic right now. But she kiss him the same, however she pulled away. "I don't think that's such a good idea right now Sirius, your first idea is much better than being romantic right now" she tease him. He was funny, but cute. He was hopeless about her and she was hopeless about him, on any other night. Currently however, she wasn't so hot and wanting to be tame by his love, her stomach was rejecting the ideal all over. Like a fire drill, it was warning her not to go there.

"St.Mungos with me tomorrow? That's a promise? Right? You won't go to work, to come with me?" she look in right directly in his eyes and gave up such petty eyes batter. He couldn't refuse to go without her, but something told her she should go alone. "Or I'll just go after work and meet you there? I have no problem with that"
she suggested the second idea better than the first. Whatever it was that was bothering her she wanted to make sure it wasn't nothing he will be afraid of or you know become mad because of bad news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back