Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Losing track of time always been something Maddiie would often escape too without realizing she was doing so. It went to a point where she went days without counting and nights without caring if the minutes, hours, nights, etc slip passed her. She would wake near dawn with no light blaring in her eyes and went to bed near twilight accepting the few hours of sleep, ignoring the fact she needed more than just three to feel more energetic. Life seems to be going almost slow to her sometimes than it felt like it was speeding past her. A pattern soon fell to a regular routine for her, but it was so irregular for the young brunette that she didn't realize what was really happening to her or what was taking place between time.

Blame it on Love, or whatever you call it when she was around "him". Blame between travels from London back to Wellington, New Zealand. Blame it on the fact she hadn't been working for a while and she spent most of her time building up space the that had been empty for quite a long time. Or Blame it on the fact a year, another year added both to her and her daughter time line. Making the small little blondie 3 years old and Maddiie 22 years old now. It felt the mixture of all coming together, than again blame it the fact he love a werewolf....and she love him back...She couldn't say it, espically that morning when she woke up, this time near eight that morning. Instead the usual dawn routine, she had slept in for a little while, just a little longer. Till her eyes fell open and her ears sense quite a bit stronger than other days. She tried to take in her surrounding, waiting for little steps to pettle against the floor board or his arms too embrace her like he said he love her. She waited and listen....

It had been a long nights sleeping for the totally in love couple. And Sirius had made the most of it, by sleeping in the next morning. Awaking to find the space next to him empty, Sirius glanced around the bedroom, trying to spot Maddiie as his eyes came into focus. Sirius sat up, stretching as the sunlight began to creep in through the windows. It took Sirius a few minutes before his eyes had adjusted to the light. He knew that Maddiie would probably be downstairs, so he didn't panic as he slowly got himself up put of bed.

Wearing nothing but some grey jogging bottoms as his Pajamas, Sirius made his way down the wooden steps. It had been a fairly warm-spring night, and Sirius had removed his t-shirt before sleeping last night. As he walked down the last step, Sirius spotted Maddiie. In his eyes, she looked beautiful, she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Perhaps the only good thing ever to happen to him, that hadn't been destroyed, ruined or killed by anything else. Sirius quietly approached Maddiie from behind, softly wrapping his arms around her, allowing them to join at her stomach as he leaned over her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Good Morning my gorgeous girl." He told her sweetly, in a tired, and slightly croaky voice.

Facing the outside world, where she stood near the lucid windows. She admire the activites occuring that morning, watching just the regulars passed by their two bedroom flat who would always walk to fast to slow down. To in a rush to enjoy what's all around them, typical muggels. If they only knew about our world, how easy their life would have been for them...comprimise and all...Would her world still exist? That's a question that kept buzzing in her head.

Eventually the question when away when she heard his voice. He was like a dream, the way he spoke and all. To hush up to wake anyone up, to calm to feel gentle. s smile spread across her face, she gently tug at her bottom pout. Her teeth overlapping a bit of her mouth, stopping herself from smiling to grand. She felt his arm around her and greeted her in a caring way. "Morning Sirius, How you've slept last night?" she ask before she step to turn, without another word rising from her mouth, she kiss him gently on his lip. Her hands slide to rest on his tone arms, she step more into his embrace by hugging his midsection.

Sirius' hands tucked in beneath Maddiie's armpits as she turned to face him. Softly kissing her back, he smiled at her lovingly. "I slept well.....too well it seems...I didn't even hear you awake..." He told his beautiful girlfriend. Maddiie allowed Sirius to forget about all the rubbish going on his life at the moment, to forget about his deceased family, to forget about his job as an Auror, and just to be Sirius for a second or two. "What about you?" He asked softly, his thoughts being drawn away to her glamorous face, even at first thing in the morning, she looked like she could win a modeling competition.

Sirius leaned in as he closed his eyes and touched his own lips against Maddiie's once more, brushing them against each other from side to side, letting the air they both breathed connect with one another, before the brushes faded into a deep, passionate, and meaningful kiss. One that the couple only shared when they had been left alone together for a considerable amount of time. These were the kisses that made Sirius realize that without Maddiie, his life wasn't worth living. He just simply couldn't live without her.

Maddiie grace him with a delightful smile. She like that he miss her and was always aware if she was close by him or not. "I couldn't wake you up, you seem tired so I let you rest" she replied tenderly admiring every part of him. "You must be working hard at the ministry by the way you look, has it been that busy over there?" she ask, not often they spoke about their working life. Maddiie tried to leaves hers at the office. Prophets already did enough of a job reporting her life all the time. She like to keep them apart, to her it was more of the privacy issue she didn't like dealing with when she was home with Sirius and her daughter.

Sirius kiss Maddiie, left Maddiie daze all the time. It was that fragile soft skin, that connect them all the time made her want more. Her heart would race faster, her breathe would be still as she kiss him and her face, the most would show how much the kiss effect the small brunette. "I'm not going to get use to that...ever" she sigh happy in content, parting ways from heaven. That's how it felt more, it felt like heaven. "You make me happy, do you know that Sirius?"....

Sirius smiled. He always did when he was around Maddiie. There relationship was special, like no other. Which is why they could be so honest with each other about their own feelings. "You know it hasn't been all that busy at work...life's just a bit stressful at the moment..." He told her tenderly as he held her close. He wasn't going to tell her about Eric, not ever. As far as Sirius was concerned he had no good reason to. Eric was practically out of his life forever now, all he wanted to concentrate on was his work...but most of all...Maddiie.

As the kiss broke, Sirius listened to Maddiie's words. The very sound of her voice sent shivers up his spine, but also a warm feeling through his heart. He loved her more than any other, he couldn't be without her...not ever. Another loss meant another gravestone in Sirius' eyes, and he didn't want such a thing to happen to Maddiie, he wanted to keep her in reaching distance forever. "Well you better get used to it..." He said softly but jokingly, before quietly laughing a little. "And you make me happy...do you know that?" He asked, returning the sweet question as he allowed his lips to find Maddiie's once more.

Maddiie frown a bit, she didn't like to hear that his life been stressful. It would come back to her if it was, than she would feel guilty about it. A certain feeling was telling her that she had nothing to do what's going on with Sirius. She would guess, making theories of her own. He miss his family, the wound felt fresh to him.Than she realize she did ask about work, her little mind must've forgotten that part of his question, "You know what you need is for me to take care of you for a little while, why don't we take a little vacation? Go somewhere tropical? Oh like to visit my grandfather in San Juan, it would be nice..?" she suggested in a upbeat voice. Her grandfather hadn't met her daughter yet, except for that time he came for her wedding with Alexander. Delilah had been just a premature little one, now three she be okay to meet him now.

"I hope do, your very irresistible so I wouldn't want anyone snatching you away if I'm not doing my job well" she kiss him again. Her arm were already crawling in the back of his neck, as his hands were press right directly in her mid back. Maddiie being 5'7, had the advantage to seem tall and lengthy. Except Sirius crawl a few more inches beating her, so she still seem like s small brunette standing besides him. "And a good opportunity to spend some times with Delilah, I don't see her much, except when she's sleeping and I have to pick her up from my parents home.."She with them now, still asleep in her room. "You think we should wake her up?

Sirius smiled at Maddiie's idea of a holiday. Just what he needed. Some time to get away from it all. Some space and time to forget about all of the troubles in his life. Some time to forget about Eric. "I think a vacation sounds like a great idea." He said to her happily, before softly placing a kiss on her forehead. Sirius took a deep breath in as Maddiie talked about her grandfather. Any mention of a family member reminded Sirius of his own. Slowly releasing the breath as she went on, a smile was brought to Sirius' face as his mind was taken off the subject of his own family.

"Nah, leave her to wake-up by herself...we can always go and visit her later." Sirius spoke quietly; his voice had always been a fairly quiet one. Especially when he was around the ones he loved. "I Love You Beautiful." He whispered into Maddiie's ear. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me...I don't know what I would do without you..." Sirius' hand rose to lift Maddiie's chin up to his lips, he met his lips with hers and kissed her passionately as his eyes closed.

"And I love you Sirius LeMour" she said reaching to touch the side of his face, after that rather caressing kiss. "Something wrong? you know if there's something wrong you can talk to me Sirius? she ask, moving his hand up and down his face now, almost motherly. "You always seem like your deep in thoughts about something, what's wrong baby? you know you can tell me anything" she lean in to kiss him. She could feel the tension in his shoulders and how sunken his eyes look, like he was worried about something. She ran her hands on his shoulders rubbing them slowly, almost in small circles. She look at him directly, "Tell me the truth, what;s the worst that you can say?" she added with pleading in her eyes. She wanted to know what was bothering him.

If it did hurt, she can never be mad or so she says. She has sacrifice enough of her time to just say screw it because of someone flaws or mistakes. You can't just turn you back on someone when that happens. She did it once, with Alexander. He screwed up and left though. How was that her giving up? If anyone was to say she did, she'll tell them, he gave up on her. He left her with a child after almost losing Delilah and never been around since than. She was the sad case here. Sirius and Maddiie were the sad case. If that''s how it seem, why not be a sad case together and turn something negative to positive? She was trying, it's just she felt like something will always be wrong no matter what.

Sirius was clueless as to how to reply to Maddiie's plea's and questions. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell her about Eric, he just couldn't. That was over now, and what she didn't know couldn't hurt her. Sirius and Eric were nothing more than friends now, and the pair of them had both made that perfectly clear to each other. Sirius struggled to find the right words as the conversation fell into an uncomfortable silence.

"I..." No, not allowed. "You know..." That's not the right way to start. "It's not..." No, that's just wrong, leave Eric out of this. Sirius kept trying to tell Maddiie but could barely begin the sentences, let alone finish them. Thoughts of Sirius' dead family racked against the walls of his brain. He just wanted to scream, his life was going from bad to worse, up to the point where now, even Maddiie was wondering what was up with him. Sirius chose to leave Eric out of this, after all, he wasn't really a major problem anymore, Sirius was just still recovering from what had happened between the pair of them all those months ago. But now Sirius wanted his family, he wanted them to meet Maddiie, to be at the wedding, but that just simply wasn't possible anymore.

"We got engaged a few weeks ago right? Then decided to wait...which was absolutely fine...but it's just made me think.....my family.....they'll never get to meet you....they can't be there when we decide to get married, I never got the chance to tell them that I was happy...before..." The first tear of many fell from Sirius' eyes. "Before they.....you know.....before they died." Sirius released Maddiie's grip on him and ran upstairs and put some clothes on whilst he composed himself and wiped away the flowing tears. He then rushed back downstairs to Maddiie. He sad nothing but the soft words. "Come With Me." He apperated them to the graveyard where his family lay. He sat at his Mum's grave and wiped the dust away from her name as he knelt down infront of it. "Sorry, I just needed to come here, it helps me to clear my head a bit...then we can enjoy the rest of the day and enjoy the experience of actually being alone together...no-one around to disturb us or get in our way...we'll just do what you want to do...and in our own time..........I Love You Maddiie Stewart." He said softly to Maddiie as he wrapped his arms around her, refusing to take his eyes off his mother's grave.

Maddiie tried and tried to listen to what Sirius had to say. The more he kept starting over or trying to find the words to say what he was feeling inside. He kept pausing after each release of every word he spoke. It was troubling her the more she waited for him to say something that made sense now. She held onto his shirt, her eyes searching inside his eyes. As if magically the words would just appeared inside them and than she would know what was bothering the man. It's not how it work, but it was worth a try in reading what he could show than guessing what maybe hurting him. Though she didn't expected him to take off like that, her hands now emptied of his cotton shirt and his sense."Sirius, where are you going?" she said, rushing to go after him. Yet she stop herself from chasing after the man, she was worried yes, but it wouldn't help the situation if she threw herself at him. She was more into giving someone their space if their trouble and when they are done she would ask question later. She thought to be a positive method, cause ninety percent of the time it work on others that she knew.

Sirius came down the stairs, already dress to wherever he was going."Can you say anything?" she ask still worried. It wasn't fair to her that he was acting this way, but soon enough he finally spoke clearly now. The subject of his family showed up and she understood now what was bothering him. She felt bad, every time Sirius brought them up, she didn't know how to respond but show her support the best way that she could. "Yes I'll come with you, I just want you to be alright" she took his hand and they vanish. Appearing up the hills of a graveyard, somewhere in Manchester the y stood over a row of grey stones. dusting one off from the head stones, read the name of Sirius's mother.

Maddiie sat besides him, she nodded understanding why he been acting strange again. "No it's okay, I stay here with you all day if you want too Sirius," she said holding his hand with hers. "I love you to Sirius, and I'm your family now. Don't forget it, soon enough you'll have children of our own. We;ll rebuild what you use to have, and that I promise you" she kiss him, leaning into his arms. It was all true and it was the best she could say. She has been feeling fatigue lately, she just wasn't going to tell him just yet. Too soon to figure, she thought squeezing his hand.

Sirius did nothing but nod at what Maddiie's words, he didn't want to say anything, he just wanted to sit and remember. He missed his family so much that every now and again, he just needed to come and be in silence for a little while, and he knew Maddiie would allow him to do that. It must've been about an hour before Sirius spoke again. There had been no words to say until now, all the words had been spoken through emotion, through tears. But now, Sirius felt that he was ready to speak again.

Resistantly looking away from his mother's grave, Sirius tore his eyes away from her name to slowly focus his gaze on Maddiie. "A family.....that's what we're going to be....." Sirius took a slow, but deep-breath in, then gradually let it out again as he fought back the next round of tears. He managed to hold them back as he raised his hand to gently rest on Maddiie's cheek. "The family I wasn't able to keep..........I'm going to love you.....and maybe our children in the future to.....and I'm never going to stop loving you.....I'm going to protect you with all the power I have left in me.....and make the family that were once mine...and are still mine.....proud of me..." He told Maddiie sweetly before he brought his lips into meet hers.

He made the kiss long and passionate as the sun-rose over the besotted couple. As he pulled away, he found he didn't want to let go and began the long kiss again, and then again, before finally breaking his touch. Sirius' hand moved to Maddiie's back again, then he smiled at her sweetly as he gently rubbed his hand up and down. "I feel much better now." He said in a hushed voice that wasn't quite a whisper. Sirius carefully stood up then held his hand out for Maddiie to take if she wished to. "Come on.....let's get out of here....." He told her, taking one last tender look at his family's gravestones, before his full-attention turned back to Maddiie, ready to spend the rest of the day showering her with love.....and nothing but love.....

The entire time he was quiet, Maddiie sat besides him supporting him. She held on to him when he let out more than just a few tears to spare. He cried in her arms, he cried on her shoulder, he cried some more alone yet she stayed letting think and let out what he had to let out to feel better again. She knew if it was her, he'd be there for her too. She done it quite a few times, but alone though. She always thought visiting Christina grave always felt better when she was alone. There she could tell her mother pretty much everything, all that she was feeling inside and what was going on in her life. It was her time alone with Christina.

After an entire hour of all those emotions taring down from the kins of Sirius's back, he finally said something to made it okay to say something again. Maddiie's lips spread evenly across her face, she like how much he seem dedicated about their future. "You don't have to worry about that much Sirius, you'll have what you deserve and I know it" she kiss him back lovingly the same way he was showing his emotions to her. Those words felt more promising than her just going by actions. She would love to tell him something, but it was to fatal. She never been pregnant after she was curse being a werewolf. She knew it be hard to keep it from him, but until she went to St.Mungos she will not be spilling any beans just yet.

After their shared of a passionate kiss and Sirius not wanting to stop his actions, he pulled back breaking away from Maddiie's soft pedal pout. "Keep at it and you'll have your family pretty soon" she blushed. Taking his hand, she rose from her feet dusting herself of rubbish and dirt. "Just a second, Sirius" she took out her wand from her pocket and conjure a spell to make a few flowers to sprout on all his families graves stones. They were white Lillis, with green stems."Much better?" she said looking down on them. It was a sign of respect when you did that, showed how much you cherish those who pass away.

Sirius wondered why Maddiie kept talking about them as a family.....as in.....with children.....it was strange but Sirius chose to ignore the strangeness and make a joke of the whole situation. "Thank-You.....and in that case.....I'll keep at it....." He told her cheekily, brightening up a little as he helped Maddiie to stand up. He really did love her with all his heart and having a family would do nothing but please Sirius and make him love Maddiie even more. It seemed like a great idea. 'Why Not?' Sirius thought to himself as he stared adoringly at Maddiie, admiring her beautiful-face a sweet smile crept amongst his lips.

As he watched Maddiie cast a spell over the graves, a smile spread across Sirius' face. He observed the new grown flowers grow around each of his families' gravestones. "It's Perfect." He told her as he looked lovingly into her eyes. Sirius' hands slipped around Maddiie's waist. He apperated the happy couple, without so much as a fair-warning, back to their house, into the living-room.

Still holding a firm-grip around Maddiie's waist, Sirius brought his face close to hers and kissed her lips with the most amount of warmth and love that he had ever shown her. He continued it as his hands slowly rose up her back and around to just underneath her arm-pits. When his hands eventually reached Maddiie's waist again, Sirius broke the kiss. It had lasted for about 5 Minutes, and even now he didn't want it to end. His lips searched for hers and met them a couple of more times before he finally pulled away, his hands still holding her closely, by the wait. "I Love You." He whispered with a genuine smile; the first truthful smile he had shown in months.

Maddiie smiled, they were back in the solitary of their loft. The space between them never frail away, she stood in his embrace, adoring each moment with Sirius LeMour. She swear sometimes with him, she felt like she was recovering a big part of her that's been missing for a while. She couldn't all but explain what was she been missing, she just know with him she felt safe. She felt whole again and no one was going to take that away from her. if she had to fight or sail a rough storm to be happy with Sirius, so let it be. She was willing to make sacrifice, and if she was to lose it all, she knew it would have been all worth it. All the pain, the blood, the tears she would shed to fight, it be all worth it, every last drop.

"Come.." she smile taking his hand. She lead him through their spacious living room, up to where the staircase lead to their room upstairs. "I think it's well deserve to sleep in today" she said with a sort of chuckle escaping her lips. She bit, seductively at the side of her soft pout. The smell of vanilla balm had already been swept away by Sirius's kiss. She started climbing up the stairs, still holding onto his hand, till they reach the opening of the second level of their loft. There is where she turn, grabbing his neck with a light tug to bring them into their bedroom that they've been sharing already for a while now. It was a simple bedroom, everything else they own was stored away in their closets. Pictures of them both plus Maddiie's daughter hang around the area to make it seem more homely.

She whispered a few words, the portraits turning on their the moment she spoke the verbal spells to give them privacy...Maddiie still clung onto him, push him onto their bed, where she continued their shared kiss together.

Sirius couldn't help but allow a smile to grow on his face as Maddiie led him upstairs. Sleeping wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but everything moment spent with Maddiie was a moment treasured, one that he never wanted to stop. As he appeared in the bedroom, he waited for Maddiie's lead as she turned the nosey portraits away into their own business. This was nothing for them to see.

Sirius wasn't paying attention and was taken by surprise when Maddiie pushed him back onto the bed. He smiled widely as she continued the kiss and it wasn't long until Sirius had removed his t-shirt. He kissed her back with all the passion he could muster at the moment. Maddiie had made him so happy, and had filled that gap that had been left in his heart since Damian had died. Of course, he would never forget Damian, but Maddiie was a comforting reminder of him. Sirius placed his hand on Maddiie's waist then began to let it rise up and down her side. They had slept in the same bed for a long time, but it had been a while since they had both been happy enough to be this intimate with each other. Sirius was really enjoying the close attention as he stepped the heaviness of the kiss up to another level.

Maddiie smile, she was happy to know Sirius know where this was going. With all the stress from working piling on them both and never enough time to just be 'together', she was willing to do anything today to lift his spirit up. The fact they had just finish visiting his family cemetery grounds, Maddiie found it a little bit sadistic and twisted. She would've never have done this after paying her respect to those pass, but now that he was happy and calm, she got him in the right room to fall into the acts. Pealing away each other clothing was pushing the acts further, she never thought she would ever see herself with Sirius in any way, he had been a family friend much like Hadan himself. But she never dear cross the lines, she just saw him as her older brother friend, maybe a few times she remember admiring from afar, but she won't admit to it. Not when she was younger.

"Sirius, remember when we was young? Well if you remember me at all" she kissed his lips, her fingers ran through his chestnut forelocks. They were sweeping down his eyes, she like how they went with his eyes. Like all the pain he was harvesting for a while didn't seem to be there as much as before. That's why his eyes went with his hair, they were soft when she touch his hair and when her eyes meet his. They seem soft, he may not have had a good life, from the middle of it, but right now she wish she could complete like he had wanted. So he won't be sad anymore, and she could marry him like she wanted to someday. Kissing Sirius, she lean down nibbling softly on his lips.

The couple kissed passionately for quite a while until Maddiie broke the silence with some speech. "My childhood was twisted, you know that.....so I don't really remember much of it, but I do remember meeting you for the first time....." He told her truthfully, not really sure as to where this conversation was going. He didn't particularly want to delve even further into his past once again, but he knew he could let his true emotions out around Maddiie and Sirius knew that she wouldn't have a problem with it. But the tears were gone now, they had dried up, all Sirius wanted to do now was to be happy with Maddiie.

As she kissed him again, Sirius felt a smile grow on his face. Their relationship had never been like this before, they had always been close, but not like this. But to tell the truth, Sirius was enjoying it this way. It cheered him up.....it made him happy.....but it mostly helped him to move on from the past and into the future. He would always remember his family and his best-mate Damian, but the time had come to move on and be cheerful again, and be thankful for the love that he had in his life.....Maddiie.

Sirius carefully lifted Maddiie's top over her head as he leaned over her and kissed her with much more force that before. If he was going to enjoy this, then he needed to not feel like he was not doing anybody wrong. So if he forgot about everyone, and only thought about himself and Maddiie, then he could do just that. He leant on his elbow, that was holding him up as his spare hand traced over Maddiie's stomach and to her far side. He then raised his elbow and placed his hand firmly on the bed as he slowly moved himself on top of Maddiie, before tenderly lowering himself down onto her. His hands trailed up to the sides of her neck as he kissed her once again.

She agreed, it was twisted and sad..but not all of it was bad. And that she knew from her brother, he told her everything growing. He spoke about his mate and Sirius was one of them. if Sirius hadn't gone to Drumstrang, they may have went to school in Scotland where Damian did just that one or two year solid, till everything just blow up in their faces. She never mention it, to anyone really about Damian. He was more like a secret that never happen, but everyone knew it happen. She knew it happen, but something always seem to struck odd about Damian. Something about his death never made sense to her and all the time she had saw him in her sleep, like a nightmare but she somehow had thought maybe it had been her sickness that brought about the illusion? She didn't really know what to think, every time it came in mind she disclosed it from her thoughts cause the puzzle pieces never fit perfect. There was something missing, she just didn't know what.

Maddiie felt Sirius slowly rise, she smile up at him, keeping her voice at a lower level. Disturbing anyone cause of this, would make her shy and not want to act on their feelings now. She just wrap her arms around him and continue to kiss him like a wife would do to her husband. She kiss him like if it were the last day in this world, that's how much she love him. She showered him with affection, but sometimes she held back still. She didn't want for him to leave her ever, so she was afraid sometimes to love him more than she did. Peering in his eyes, a blush scattered across her cheeks, this happen lot, she blush deeply more all the time he would look at her. It's like he read her thoughts and they weren't hers anymore, she wonder if that were possible. Kissing his lips once more, she curled her fingers around his neck, they dug into his flesh softly pressuring the skin down. She did that many times around his arms and his back, his skin was nice and tone he look like he could take anything, so she didn't held back what she couldn't say out loud.

Sirius felt Maddiie's fingers curl around his neck.....she always did that and he liked the feel of her fingers pressing against his skin. As his hands moved down from her neck, he felt her lips against his again, it was a soft touch, but it had a whole load of meaning. This couple had a love that was different to any others, they had a reason to be together, a reason to be in love. And it was all because of their families. And as much as Sirius missed his family, he was glad that his families and Damian's death had brought himself and Maddiie together, in perfect harmony.

Sirius' hands gently traced Maddiie's sides, being careful not to be too rough on her tender figure. A figure he simply just couldn't bare to let go of, he loved the personality and the face that came with that very figure far too much to just let go of it so easily. So Sirius remained attached to her, just like the saying goes "Opposites Attract" and that's exactly how you would describe Sirius and Maddiie. Sirius met his lips with Maddiie's once more then smiled as he un-did his belt, wanting Maddiie to take the next step. Tonight was un-raveling a whole new side to Maddiie's and Sirius' relationship, and Sirius was liking it a lot. He kissed her again, more and more and more.....and he still continued even as his breath grew shorter and heavier. All you could hear was the sound of breath escaping as the pair broke for barely a second before they kissed again, over and over, never wanting to this intimate moment to stop.

The rest of the afternoon towards the late evening was spent between the sheets of their living quarters. No a moment pass by she didn't regret anything acts she did with Sirius. In fact everything she did with Sirius was more embrace than rejected from her thoughts. She cherish her time with him and in return she like that he cherish them too. She fell into a deep slumber after the time they shared together. Maddiie was exhausted, her eyes flutter and fail to stay open. When she woke up again it was near nine or ten in the evening. She couldn't tell or bother to check the father clock standing in the living room. Instead she turn around, to cuddle Sirius, her fragile arms wrap in between his arms.

"Hey? she said looking down at him, she smile. She didn't want to disturb him or anything, she would like that he slept because of his mad hours at the ministry never seem to end. She lean down and kiss his neck, where lips trail up to his chin and eventually right at his lips. She kiss him light, stirring or trying to wake him up from his sleep. "Lover is nearly midnight and you haven't ate nothing all day.." she whisper once in his ears, her finger press against his cheeks, sliding down his jawline. She smile, she laid back down and remain to stay at his side till he finally away from his beautiful dreams.

Sirius had fallen into a deep-sleep, and it took quite a few kisses before the young-man with a rather disturbed-past awoke. He slowly opened his eyes to the sight of Maddiie cuddled into his arms. He smiled tiredly as she spoke. "I'm not all that hungry." He told her, his voice a little croaky from where he had been asleep. "I'm only hungry for you my darling." He told Maddiie sweetly as he took her hand from his jawline and snatched it into his own.

Sirius removed his arms from around Maddiie before he tenderly climbed on-top of her once again. He met his lips with hers and kissed her passionately as his hands wandered around her slender-figure. They ended at her thighs as the kiss finished and Sirius broke away with a huge smile on his face. His lips hungered for more as they brushed lightly against Maddiie's neck. He left a mark on her neck as he continued on down, kissing each soft particle of her neck as he finished there then moved across her chest and over to the other side of her neck. "I Love-You." He whispered into her ear before his lips reached hers again and caught her bottom-lip inbetween his lips.

Maddiie grin, he was very seductive during the late night hours. She would let him get away with no eating, if he was teasing her nonstop with his kisses. "There's not a minute go by that I don't hear you say that" she kiss him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, looking right up those warm eyes at him. In the dark she could see his eyes and every detail of his face in the shadow loom. "I love you Sirius and I want you to be happy" she said, kissing his lips. Her arms traveling back his back, where she felt tension in them. Using her fingers she dug into his flesh and rub his skin. To do away with a little tension, and also fetch him in.

"What you like to do"
she broke away his kiss, her hand curled back up to his neck. She could make out is heart beating right up her chest, it slow down than rise a little faster when Sirius was kissing her. She was observing him well, she never knew how much she effected him. She believe whatever he said, so she never doubt his feelings for her. It was the connection that amazed her, it was so deep. Like unbreakable vow, he was incapable of being without her. Just like she couldn't live without him, since they got together, they been hooked!

Sirius felt Maddiie's hand move around his back then dig into them. It made him flinch a little bit, but Sirius liked the feel of her hands moving as he kissed her. "Well I think it's just as well you love me to.....seeing as we're going out....." He told her sweetly, but with a slight laugh in his voice. His hands traced Maddiie's waist as she spoke again.

"I don't know, maybe a little more of this.....after all.....it's so.....enjoyable." He told her as his lips continued to explore her neck, kissing each part of it as he breathed out a warm-breath onto her. It was warm because of the intimacy between the two of them, and also the fun they were having together was keeping Sirius warm, but more importantly.....it was keeping Sirius happy, which is something that couldn't be said very often about the young Auror. His family and his work dragged him down so much, that he needed Maddiie there to keep him sane. Who knows what he would've done without her?

Maddiie smiled, her smile crept away from her small nose, greeting her eyes almost to connecting. She could feel her heart swell twice the size, with so much love for the man right besides her. It was like living someone else's life when she was with him. All of this just felt unreal to the young brunette. To real, her eyes mystic hues glowed in the dark, tears shedding, escaping them before she could caught them. "Maybe a little bit later, just feeling you know something else" she pushed him slightly, her hands cupping right underneath his chin. "Like I need to calm down before I start having to feel fatigue" she crinkle her nose at him, pushing him a bit away more till he was flat against his back.

Crawling to sit on her knees, she brushed a flock of hair out of her eyes, the hair had covered away the tears that just fell right at her cheek. Now gone away, from her back hand, she move forward to lay her head against Sirius's chest. "It's not from eating, before you think so..it just feels like my stomach cramping up in place.." she wonder alone to her thoughts. Quiet so Sirius, wouldn't hear. The last time she felt this way, she remembered with her daughter and all. And it's been more than a few times they've became like this without cautious. It could be that or that she maybe experiencing more effect to the position. So many theories and just the pressure of it it all, she sighed closing her honey iris away from the dark. Falling once more to sleep, Sirius's heart guided her back to dreamland. Escaping the pain at her side and Sirius wanting more of her affection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back