Clairey
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Whippy Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Set immediately after Rion's quidditch try-out

Pure adrenaline carried Rion all the way out of the pitch and twenty yards across the great lawn. There she suddenly stopped, her hands still burning, her ears still roaring. What had she done? She might have recovered from the indignity of screwing up her try-out, but destroying her broom in front of everybody... She would never be able to set foot on the pitch again.

Ainmere had decided to surprise Rion and watch her try-out. It was the least she could do in the face of everything. But when Rion had a major scale meltdown Ainmere found herself horribly embarrassed. And so she followed Rion. When her sister stopped walking she placed a hand in her shoulder. “What was that? You can’t throw fits like that and destroy your stuff. Mom and dad aren’t around to keep buying us stuff, you have to be bigger than this.” She said with a slight tone of disappointment.

Rion jerked away from her sister's hand. No. No - she'd thought it couldn't get any worse, but it had. Ainmere had seen everything. Rion shook her head. "You are such a b**ch," she said. "This is why I don't talk to you." She started to storm away again, then changed her mind and came back. "Why didn't we apparate with Granddad? Huh? Exactly. And I'm the baby. Sure."

Ainmere took her hand back and glared at her sister. “No, you don’t talk to me because you’re self involved.” She said in a tone that denoted how hurt she was by her sisters reaction. Then her sister said something that made Ainmere feel cold all over. Was Rion blaming her… for the loss of their parents. Her face twisted into slight anger, but mostly hurt. “I hate you. You’re just a spoiled brat.” She said huffily, turning on heel to walk away from her bratty sister before she could see her cry.

Rion didn't really blame her sister. It wasn't her fault. But what was said was said, and she wasn't going to take it back. She was sick of Ainmere acting high and mighty because she didn't have feelings. Let her be upset for a change. Maybe it would do her some good. Turning in the opposite direction, Rion stalked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back