HalloWerewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voting being a tie, the village used its lottery-of-death™ to determine who they would lynch.
Randomized List said:
Samual Kaster
Samual Kaster
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Randomized List said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Samual Kaster
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Samual Kaster
Randomized List said:
Samual Kaster
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Samual Kaster
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
(List randomized three times by random.org)

Samual Kaster, the ghost was lynched.
Unable to live herself any longer without her lover at her side, Rosalie Leydon a wolf took her own life.

The village wins!
A consolitory congratulations to the lovers, who had a 50% chance of victory today and just got unlucky.[note]That's right, folks! At the end of this game it wasn't wolf v. town. The wolves no longer had any chance of winning. Wolfie lost forever when he died. It was town v. lovers from the time wolfie was dead on. Because a lover was a wolf: the lovers either made it to the end together (causing the village and the wolves to lose and the lovers to be the only winners) or they died and the village had victory. You got lucky.[note]

Game Roles
Werewolves: Wolfie Wolfington, Rosalie Leydon* Traitor: Kiera Potter Cupid: Briar Rowan Seer: Jonathon Phillips Fool: Riley Sparkles Ghost: Samual Kaster* Angel: Hadan Hensel Guardian: Eden Silverback Villagers: Patricia Styx, Meera Gupta, Alyssa Chevalier, Leonardo Cavallari, Professor Cyndi Kingsley
* signifies the lovers

and I was being nice to my lovers. I should have lynched them when i had the chance.
I was wondering if it was just the lovers left would the wolf have to eat the lover and all would be dead.

i thought that rosalie was it on day threeish. but didn't vote for her because I was trying to protect my lovers.
unfortunately I made a mistake when submitting the names of the lovers I believe I said I wanted anna and teigan to be lovers that is Rosalie and Samuel so it ended up teigan and tenile. cupid fail

Professor Morgan Le Fey said:
and I was being nice to my lovers. I should have lynched them when i had the chance.
You enabled them for most of the game. You were almost always their guaranteed third vote. To make matters worse, during that phase nobody knew who your lovers were so you successfully obscured them and ensured their safe passage.
At a certain point it gets suspicious if neither lover has been eaten and they always always vote together. :tut:

Also: Your 'odds of a lover being the wolf' thing was exactly on the money. Except it was far too little too late. You needed to lynch the lovers sooner. >_<;

:o I thought it was Samual!
But good job villagers! :)

I was suspicious of Rosalie from fairly early on and kept finding other people I found even more suspicious. xD

I was for sure convinced that it was Samual at the end because I forgot that the ghost was also a villager and I was like 'You sooo cannot be the villager.' xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I was for sure convinced that it was Samual at the end because I forgot that the ghost was also a villager and I was like 'You sooo cannot be the villager.' xD
The ghost is told they're a ghost, though.
So Rosalie took Samual's role, then Samual covered for his lover by claiming your role. :tut:

Tenile figured out I was the wolf pretty early on, but after I stole her role, which I had picked randomly, she had decided to go with it xD

Yay! the villagers won!
I actually lasted to the end of the game. ^_^

Town people win! (Taking our deaths as sacrifice so that wolf could be found ;) )
Good to know that one of the three people I had suspicion on was actually the wolf but well played Rosalie

You guys had to be sacrificed. :r
Now to repopulate the village for the next game. :devious:

I know most of purples weren't wolfs because I had been guarding them. I got eaten the night I guarded Pat so I thought for sure it was her. But oh we'll maybe next game I can make it to the end.

Well I just want to say, I did think that Pat was the wolf when I moved to get her lynched. So yeah. :r
When Teigan took my role, I was pretty sure that she was the wolf and I couldn't really move to get her lynched, so I took Cyndi's role and went with it. (Sorry Cyndi! xD ) I felt super bad when I was trying to convince everyone to vote for Cyndi, because I was quite sure that she wasn't the wolf, but I didn't want to die because Teigan was the wolf and the game would end, meaning that I wouldn't be able to kill someone after I die. :cry: That's seriously all I wanted, but after I realised that Teigan was the only wolf around, I knew that I wouldn't be able to take someone down with me. (OMG! How epic would it have been if Cyndi was the wolf, I got lynched and Teigan took her life, and then I got to kill Cyndi as a ghost and it only left Kaitlyn? =)) Try repopulating the town then. :r )
But I still take this as a win, because we lasted pretty long and it was down to chance that we lost. :p

I'm good enough to repopulate the town on my own. I'll clone many Kaitlyns. :r
It was down to chance, but I really didn't know who was the wolf. I just sided with Cyndi because, well, my gut said to trust her.
It was cool to be the angel, though. Sadness Jessye got eaten so soon. Was funny that Eden didn't last long. Again. :r

I thought Eden was going to be the first to go. xD

I'm glad you sided with me, Kaitlyn. I thought Tenile was going to convince you for sure (Tenile: :glare: )

Cyndi would have been dead the first night.
Fortunately, Eden guarded her. :p

Nicolas King said:
Cyndi would have been dead the first night.
Fortunately, Eden guarded her. :p
Eden gets a big hug then. :hug:

I think you all have it out for me. I've never once been the wolf but you guys lynch me or let me get eaten everytime. I swear I might have to start taking out bountys on your heads IC :r

Hadan Hensel said:
Sadness Jessye got eaten so soon. Was funny that Eden didn't last long. Again. :r
<_< I was killed on the first go :glare:

Riley Sparkles said:
Hadan Hensel said:
Sadness Jessye got eaten so soon. Was funny that Eden didn't last long. Again. :r
<_< I was killed on the first go :glare:
Sorry Donna. It was literally I asked my mum for a number and yours was up.
I still can't believe I mixed up the lovers then the seer and the wolf together would have been a well balanced mix though the wolf were pretty deadly. I wonder what the chances of the two wolves behind stuck together were 1/91?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back