Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hey all!
So it's now Halloween in EST :o
What are you doing today? :) Do you celebrate it at all? Have any plans? Dressing up, even? ^_^

I'm not celebrating at all this year. :( Haven't for like three years.

</FONT>
HALLOWEEN
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Georgia">This year, for basically the first time since I was itty bitty I am going out for Halloween. I have always been sick and this year I'm not, so even though I'm nearly sixteen I don't care. Free candy and hanging out with my besties will be a great time none the less.

I am dressing up as a vegetarian hunter (not a hunter that hunts vegetarians, you'd be surprised how many times I was asked that). I will have to post some pictures up on Sunday because I will be ruddy exhausted after that. (I'm going to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show after it at the theatre in my town).

So yes, I'm thaaaat cool :D

Hmm, I could spend all day watching my Michael Myers movies.

Eat candy and sweets until I gain like 50 pounds cause I really don't care how much I weight, and scare the kids. Doubt I'll dress up for that though. :lol:
Or spend all day on homework and calculus while painting and not on HNZ.

I have a lot of options.

My plan is as follows.....

Clean the house
Watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" with my little one
Run a few errands
Get the little zombie princess ready for trick or treating
Go out Trick or Treating
Meet my brother in law at the airport (hopefully). He is coming home on leave from the Army.
Provided my brother in law is feeling up to it, head out to the bars/clubs for a bit.

Costume-wise, I was asked to dress up as someone by my brother in law. He wanted to be Edward Cullen so he asked me to be Alice. I figured what the heck. Pretty easy costume. Brown contacts (I have blue eyes), glitter, flippy hair, dress with leggings, ballet flats. Only thing I needed to buy was her necklace from Hot Topic. Everything else I had -- including the glitter. Of course, after traveling for more than 24 hours, he may not feel up to going out (though he insists he will) so I am glad I didn't put too much into the costume. I will do my hair early so I can flatiron it into flips a few times during the day.

I only see my students twice a week, so Thursday and Friday we had Halloween parties in class (makes class planning easy!) and some of the kids dressed up. Am going to put up photos soon. I gave them waay too much chocolate and played games that had no educational value. :woot: Woot for the Amercanisation of ancient festivals!

Today I slept in for the first time in AAAGES (so it feels like a special holiday), but other than that there will be no celebrating. The expat community in South Korea always has huge parties for ... well, for whatever reason they can think of... but I have a cold and don't want to get sicker, so I'm staying in. HOWEVER, thanks to Rowan (Kyle Alcott, Maria Madison etc), I will be starting my novel at midnight tonight (see the NaNoWriMo thread).

Happy Halloween everyone!
halloween_graphics_59.gif

Awwwww everyone's plans sound so fun! :(

I'll be working from 6-10 PM and after work I'm usually suuuper tired so I don't think I'll wanna go out afterward. :err: I think my brothers will be back from trick or treating though so by the time I come home I'll be able to eat their candy. :shifty: :D

Halloween to do list:

Mocked because its raining because of typhoon - DONE
Take a bath - DONE
Reply to some topics on HNZ - STILL GOING
Watch horror movies on youtube - PREPARING
And maybe visit my grandfather at the cemetery - THINKING

That's all, I always have a boring Halloween ....

I don't do Halloween it's against my aunts religion, she's a christian, and since its a pagan ritual she locks the doors at night, and puts the dog in the front garden. It's so boring usually though Halloween nothing ever happens and it's a completely pointless event in my eyes, unless your actually a pagan and celebrate it the proper way.

I'm going to do the same thing I've done for the past 4 Halloweens:
Watch AMC channel all day- they give all of the old horror movies from the 70s and 80s (Pure Awesomeness :wub: )
and then watch the Ghost Hunters live paranormal investigation until 4 in the morning :D .

Okies, I gots pictures from Thursday and Friday at my Hagwon:
edit3.jpg
AllHalloween.jpg

Halloween is the only time I do not walk the streets at night.. It becomes the common thing and I prefer to lurk outside peoples houses and worry them ^_^
I might do that tonight as long as I'm not mistaken for someone celebrating halloween.
-Love the pagan way but I prefer to just lurk the streets..

Well, in NZ we had Halloween last night, and my family are normally spoilsports, ie: we ignore the doorbell and watch out the window laughing. It is very fun... until the kids turn on us! :p :r I wish I could do Halloween, but my parents don't let us so... bleugh!

Last year I went to the light party with my friend... it was the first time I'd ever done anything at Halloween.

To tell the truth I hate Halloween, for some reason my house always gets egged :o o_O

I'm spending all day being the Center's Halloween Spirit. I wish I had a way to show you my face paint but still it's pretty cool. I live for Halloween.

Aroha Jennings said:

To tell the truth I hate Halloween, for some reason my house always gets egged :o o_O
Isn't that illegal for someone to egg your house?

Abathyn Dalmoir said:
Guns are illegal too. In nz you aren't allowed guns within 50m of a suburban area. Which kinda sucks as we live right next to a farm :p
Guns aren't illegal everywhere ;) You can have a permit that allows you to have a gun corresponding to that type of permit i.e. an Air rifle etc.

I knew that :r

But anyway, I don't think the parents would take too kindly to their kids coming home sobbing... "Mummy someone pointed a gun at me while I was innocently egging their house! Then when I started throwing the orange peel on their roof to be annoying they shot my friend!!! Then we water bombed them and got them wet, but that just made them angrier!!!"

Kids are so mischeivious these days. Still, I live to torment my English teacher :lol: and scare my Science teacher :woot:

I went to a Halloween party last night & it was really fun (I might post some pics :) ) & I wasn't really doing anything tonight, just answering the door to Trick or Treaters & handing out sweets. My brother went out with one of his freinds though & he bought loads of sweets back :p

This Halloween has been the first time I've done anything for years :D Normally I don't do anything, last year I was at a fancy dress Line Dancing Competition and disco. This year was turning out to be the same, competition in the morning then come home for a disco, was actually looking forward to it but plans changed and I'm glad they did.

I'm currently at one of my best friends (from tech's) house. I haven't seen her since the beginning of summer, so I jumped at the chance when she asked me to come to her house for tonight. So I'm here, we've had food, dressed up (A Goddess - shall post pics ^_^ ) listened to music, danced, had fireworks and sparklers and currently we're watching Halloween 2 (watched Halloween 1 before hand).

So, yeah, I'm having a great night. Having a fry in the morning so it's all good :D Might be a bit worse for wear but meh :lol:

Lol, I went to a club, that had a fake bull, Totally got bucked off and hit my chin. Not my brightest of Ideals. lol. Either way, Halloween was still fun. I passed out Candy to all the little kids. And I've a ton left over for me too eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back