OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather

As per another MESSI Initiative, HNZ is having its very first Halloween Scary Story Contest! This event will run all through the month of October, and should be a tonne of fun - whether you enter (which I hope you do) or just read all the entries to vote. I count on having shivers sent up and down my spine several times throughout the course of this event.
Interested in the details? Read through this topic here! :)
Have any questions or concerns? Ask MESSI in this topic. :D

I hope you're all as excited about this as I am. ^_^ (If you're not - you best act like you are, for your own health/safety :glare: )

~Nick
(On behalf of MESSI)

I'd just like to thank everybody who participated or helped with this contest in any capacity at all - it wouldn't have worked without each of you. :wub:
The results of the contest have been posted here so make sure to check them out! ^_^

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back