Marcel Haynes

OOC First Name
Steven
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Hey guys, I'm Steven.

Perhaps some of you know me under the name of Nathan Abbott, I've been very inactive the last months, but eh, I'm back. Now under the name: Marcellus Haynes (Who is also sorted into Hufflepuff). I mainly came back because I actually quite liked it and because I want to improve my English, so please do not judge me if my english is sometimes really bad. I am looking forward to RP with you guys!

Hey Steven! :hug: Welcome back. Don't worry about your English, it looks quite fine and I'm sure you'll be fine. If you ever want to chat, or plot or something, I'm always happy to. ^_^
~Tenilee

Hey Steven!

Its great to see you back with us. Don't worry about your English, pretty sure it's better then mine! If you ever want to plot or something just shoot me a pm. I always reply, usually up for all sorts of plottage!

-Teigan.

Welcome back to the site Steven! ^_^

Hey there Steven, welcome back to HNZ!
As others have said, don't worry about your English at all - we've had plenty of members use our site to improve their English language skills, which I think is just amazing and awesome: and your English is most certainly better than my attempts at whatever your first language is. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back