Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Ford Harkonnen

Wand
It's made of wood, I suppose
"We're sorry. AOL video is temporarily unavailable."

Oh yeah, I love the trailer.

Damn AOL. Try the HD version, it'll take longer to load, but you might be able to see it.

I think it's an Australian thing. It says it's not available in my area.

I'll find a way to see it. Thanks for trying, though =P.

Violet Bellamy said:
I think it's an Australian thing. It says it's not available in my area.

I'll find a way to see it. Thanks for trying, though =P.
go through an american based proxy server :)

I youtubed it.

It looks rather exciting. Can't wait for the end of the year. No more high school, HP6...

Yeah I saw pictures of Tom Riddle today but after 'seeing' It, have to say he has a great performance.

wish it was a bit longer, though I guess they really didn't need to.

It's so short that it'll make us determined to see it. We'll all be like "noes! want more! want now!" And then Warner Brothers will get heaps of money from ticket sales.
*nods*.
Yes, I totally understand marketing. =P.

Well actually that's just the Teaser Trailer, the Theatrical Trailer will premiere alongside Mummy 3 on August 3rd.

Oh yay, I'm awesome at sounding stupid.

I know which sequel I'd rather see, though.

If you look closly, you can see Ginny standing in a lake with her Bathrobe on, I think she's going to be the one to get attacked on the Weasley Farm.

I have to say everytime I watch it, I'm very impressed with Hero's performance, he sounds just like his older version!

I went to se the Mummy on the 3rd and the HP trailer was not shown. Anyway whats this that Ginny is going to be attacked, I only read on Muhgglenet that in the opening scene, mass destruction is going to happen. ?

well if you see the Trailer, she's standing in a lake and her wand gets knocked away. So something's happening to her.

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
well if you see the Trailer, she's standing in a lake and her wand gets knocked away. So something's happening to her.
That, or she just happens to drop her wand =O.

But i looks like a spell has caused her to be disarmed, I think expelliarmus may have been used on her.

Mike Goulding said:
But i looks like a spell has caused her to be disarmed, I think expelliarmus may have been used on her.
Sarcasm, my friend. Sarcasm.

Violet Bellamy said:
Mike Goulding said:
Sarcasm, my friend. Sarcasm.
*fond recollections* Ah, Sarcasm, the lost art.

*pees pants in excitement*

That.was.awesome.

I'm really hoping Half Blood Prince is going to be as good as, or better than, I thought Order of the Phoenix was.

Sooo confused...I just came back from watching the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and I saw the HBP trailer and I just noticed something....

There was a clip with what looked like Harry leaning over Ron who looked like he was stunned or something. I don't remember anything in the book about Ron being attacked. Did I just image this clip or did anybody else notice it too? :blink:

Ron was poisioned in the 6th book...It could be that scene...

Annamarie Rousseau said:
Kailey Paramore said:
Ron was poisioned in the 6th book...It could be that scene...
Oh Yeah!!! Haha totally forgot about that! That would make sense. Thanks Kailey! :)
lol, Noone can remember everything! No problem Annemarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back