Status
Not open for further replies.

Christelle Benoit

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 ½" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Just wondering and I have a couple of questions;

1. Can people RP as Hags on HNZ? I mean, that's like asking if people can RP as veelas. Obviously they are creatures. Both are and hags are the opposite of veelas.

2. Can you get part hags? Like you can get part-veelas, giants, e.t.c, well, hags are just ugly children eating beings so could you not get part-hags?

Just curious.
Thanks,
Beth.

The Harry Potter Lexicon states:
HPL said:
hag creature from Muggle legends or mythology
Unrated - Worldwide
Female human-like magical being, but less adept than a witch at disguising herself from Muggles (PA4, GF19). Hags are what one might refer to as "fairy tale witches." Hags are wild in appearance, and they have been known to eat children (FB, DP, fw), although at the Leaky Cauldron Harry once saw a hag eating raw liver (PA4). Hags can be quite frightening, apparently, since Quirrell had a "nasty bit of business" with one during his year off for first-hand experience in fighting the Dark Arts (PS5). Interested parties may also consult Gilderoy Lockhart's book Holidays with Hags (CS4), which probably can be picked up quite cheaply at Flourish and Blotts, Diagon Alley, London, UK these days.

Given this I would be inclined to state any children they might have are eaten. xD So no to 'part-hags,' as we're simply not given enough to even speculate.

As to roleplaying a hag: I would assume this would be possible, but admin should be notified. :)

No, I mean notified.
Like being sent a PM on that account with the memo that they are a hag, giving the admin a chance to put them in a 'Creature' type usergroup and also tell the person roleplaying the hag the general guidelines they should follow.
No application will be created unless it becomes so regular a character type that we have to begin to limit it.

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back